• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LSSJ Broly vs Xemnas

Ok, I've decided to remake one of my previous fights due to recent upgrades regarding Xemnas, So the Legendary Super Saiyan takes on the leader of the Original Organization 13 and Speed is Equalized so Broly can't speed blitz, Xemnas can also wear his Armor in all 3 rounds

1st Round is LSSJ Broly (Movie 8) vs Base Xemnas

2nd Round is LSSJ Broly (Movie 8) vs Twilight Xemnas

Bonus Round is LSSJ Broly (Movie 10) vs Twilight Xemnas

I just decided to add a bonus match, hopefully Xemnas's hax should even the field even though Broly has the advantage in AP

Broly the legendalkry super saiyan by brolylssj2-d5lguw3

Xemnas KHD
Xemnas (Armored Controller) KHII
Twilight xemnas

Alright, let's do this man.

R1: Physical stats-wise, Broly seems to have that more than Xemnas given that he's at least Large Star+ whereas Xemnas is just a solid HIgh 4-C. However in all of Broly's appearances, he didn't display much abilities aside from ki blasting, getting stronger over time, creating a powerful shield around him, and flying. Xemnas on the other hand has quite got a bit more like that being that he can: create volley's of blade projectiles to pelt Broly with, generate energy balls and shields that both block attacks and damage the enemy, sap his health away, become intangible, use his reality warp thing that he did on Sora and potentially just BFR Broly, alter Broly's perception, create an invulnerable barrier around him that damages Broly and blocks his attacks as well as shooting lasers from him, and summon a bunch of Nobodies to assist him in battle.

So here, Xemnas gets my vote due to versatility and hax.

R2: More fair in terms of physical stats. Here, and given Xemnas's feats in his Twilight Form and the new powers he gained on top of his old ones, he has the victory here even more. Guy can access his fallen comrades powers and weapons, use light and darkness-based powers, create a solid clone to assist him (that also uses the same powers as he has), Ethereal blade barrages....yeah, same again as the first but with more ease, most likely.

I'll do the bonus round later on...

Back