• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LPS upgrade via earthquake feat (9-B to 9-A)

Here is the scan: 4 women run generating an earthquake.

It looks like an Intensity 3 earthquake as people outside can feel it, and it toppled small objects over. I put it in the earthquake calculator the Earthquake Calculations page has, got 1.995262e+9 joules. I Converted that to standard form, got 1,995,262,000 joules.

However since there's 4 ladies, the total has to be divided by 4, thus 498,815,500 joules (middle-end 9-A). However, can I have Calc Group people to agree on this being an Intensity 3 earthquake so I could put it in the character profiles? I'm willing to have this be challenged if someone doesn't buy this, or think the intensity should be something different.

Last edited:
Yeaaaaaaah that won't work. You need a distance of like, what was it, 100? 150? meters or so for earthquake calcs to work. Otherwise it ain't allowed.

Hunh. How's that ruling & such work?
Been like that for a while. Idrk the details but if i had to try and explain then uhh lack of tectonic activity?
Like i remember living in a place near a pool and when a guy jumped hard into the pool it'd cause a very small tremor for a split second. Is he 9-A? Doubt it

Back