• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-C Tournament

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Rules :
1. Hax is allowed but with 3 rules. The character doesn't spam it, it doesn't grant an instant or easy win, and if it does, the character cannot start with it or use it in-character. Further specifications will be argued in this thread
2. All steps will be taken to ensure that the match is fair meaning when necessary, character will be bloodlusted, have their speed equalized, their equipment restricted, or given prior knowledge
3. Everyone can nominate one character

And that's about it. With that in mind, let's fill up the brackets
1. Black★Gold Saw (Black★Rock Shooter OVA) @Peppersalt43
2. Titan (Doom) @KieranH10
3. Kamen Rider Kenzan (Kamen Rider) @Nicetoderp
4. Shiki Granbell (Edens Zero) @Popted2
5. Wonder Woman (DC Animated Movies) @ArkhamDC06
6. Peacock (Skullgirls) @Oleggator
7. Right Hand Man (Henry Stickmin Series) @Psychomaster35
8. Winter Schnee (RWBY) @Spinoirr

Round 1

Match 1
Titan vs Kamen Rider Kenzan
Match 2
Black★Gold Saw vs Wonder Woman
Match 3
Winter Schnee vs Shiki Granbell
Match 4
Right Hand Man vs Peacock

Round 2

Match 1
Wonder Woman vs Kamen Rider Kenzan
Match 2
Peacock vs Winter Schnee

Finale

Peacock vs Kamen Rider Kenzan

WINNER : INCON

Last edited:

Uh, about the dura negation...

Shiki's Durability Negation works by effecting the internal organs of his opponents by making them heavier under his Gravity

He rarely does this tho

Awe, all verses that I know Low 7-Cs with profiles on the wiki have particular problems that do not allow me to use them. Some I have problems with how they are rated or already have had CRTs that nerfed them (Kengan, Baki, Darkest Dungeon) and some I just don't know well enough anymore... (Wakfu, Warframe, The Gamer)

In any case, I'll be watching. If something pops up, I'll join.

Awe, all verses that I know Low 7-Cs with profiles on the wiki have particular problems that do not allow me to use them. Some I have problems with how they are rated or already have had CRTs that nerfed them (Kengan, Baki, Darkest Dungeon) and some I just don't know well enough anymore... (Wakfu, Warframe, The Gamer)

In any case, I'll be watching. If something pops up, I'll join.
Yeah I get it. Low 7-C is such a weird tier and it doesn't pop up very often. In fact one of the reasons I made this tournament is so that I have list of verses for Skullgirls, DC Animated Movies, and Black★Rock Shooter matches

Also all the candidates above have been added

Gonna go with this dude

Are you sure? He's a glass cannon and is very haxed

Are you sure? He's a glass cannon and is very haxed
Mmh true

Then I guess I'm gonna take Castiel (first key, h'es haxed but more than decent on his own)

Then I guess I'm gonna take Castiel (first key, h'es haxed but more than decent on his own)

He's just 7-C in all keys

Uh... It's a Low 7-C tournament. He'll one-shot everyone even without hax. I'm sorry but I can't let him in
Um yeah, that's why I said I wanted to stick to his first key only, he's simply 7-C in his first key, unless you count all the keys in general?

Um yeah, that's why I said I wanted to stick to his first key only, he's simply 7-C in his first key, unless you count all the keys in general?
Low 7-C is a tier on its own. In AP it is listed as small town level compared to 7-C which is town level.

I can't even consistently make 8-C vs High 8-C since it's usually a one-shot.

Ah shit I was doing something else, I forgot it was a Low 7-C fight lol

Gonna go find another character then

Ok, so Wonder Woman from the DCAM should be good:

Ok, so Wonder Woman from the DCAM should be good:

I added both. Also because DCAM now has another representative, I decided to change my nominated character. Sorry Hal but at least people know you exist

Right Hand Man Reborn

If you’re asking about the time manipulation, it only starts off as a time slow for a few seconds, and by waiting more time to collect more sands of time, it eventually stops time

I'm also worried about the existence erasure. It seems really hard to avoid and sounds very lethal
Honestly don’t really get why that is Existance Erasure, as its more like Deconstruction

Not to mention, these were done on characters much weaker than him.

How about

Back