• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-C Tournament Finale. Kamen Rider Kenzan vs Peacock

Okay, the difference in AP is 2x with Kenzan being on the step back from backscaling.

This eventually come down to "can Kenzan closing in onto Peacock?" and I'll argue that yes he can. With the combinations of his own speed amp and the fact that he had dodge attacks made at light speed (Saikou), he should be able to wade off Peacock' projectiles with his acrobatics and skill. Combined with the fact that his rage amp is pretty potent and Kenzan temperamental nature he should be able to close the AP gap quite well.

I wonder if she does spam her timestop tho.

"With the combinations of his own speed amp and the fact that he had dodge attacks made at light speed (Saikou), he should be able to wade off Peacock' projectiles with his acrobatics and skill."

Speed is equalized so his normal reaction speed doesnt really mean much, and Peacock has fought and beaten people with absurd feats of acrobatics and skill before (Ms. Fortune, Parasoul, Valentine, Cerebella)

Also remember that he'll also be fighting Peacock's entire gang as well, all of who are as strong as Peacock herself and would be equal in speed as per the OP, as she leads with summoning them in-character

"It is one of her special moves so she would uses it in the battle, not sure how much she can do it though."

She can do it whenever, its not even a blockbuster its just a normal move

Speed is equalized so his normal reaction speed doesnt really mean much, and Peacock has fought and beaten people with absurd feats of acrobatics and skill before (Ms. Fortune, Parasoul, Valentine, Cerebella)

Also remember that he'll also be fighting Peacock's entire gang as well, all of who are as strong as Peacock herself and would be equal in speed as per the OP, as she leads with summoning them in-character
Is it as acrobatic as a man who can run to the top of the building in a single second and practically darting around. How skill are we talking about here? Are we talking about people that can effectively counter King Crimson by sheer skill alone? People who can effectively counter intangibility that attack from 360° around him by smelling the opponent out as soon as they would attack? Comparable to character who is an ancient warrior, and one of the most skilled swordman in the entire history of the organisation creation. And this organisation have been existed for thousands of year. This would culminating in Kenzan defeating the amp up two of Sage of the Wise which is the founder of his sword styles and able to predicts through his moves.

Summoning can be easily counteract by him popping Kobuta San Kyodai clones which each of them would hella outskill any of them unless I saw feat otherwise. While the speed is equalized Kenzan speed amp is more than enough to get the upper edge in this battle.

If time stop is spammable and she spam it then he might lose. But from other thread it doesn't seem like she spam them as much and they're a lot of tell from what I've seen from the clips.

Is it as acrobatic as a man who can run to the top of the building in a single second and practically darting around. How skill are we talking about here? Are we talking about people that can effectively counter King Crimson by sheer skill alone? People who can effectively counter intangibility that attack from 360° around him by smelling the opponent out as soon as they would attack? Comparable to character who is an ancient warrior, and one of the most skilled swordman in the entire history of the organisation creation. And this organisation have been existed for thousands of year. This would culminating in Kenzan defeating the amp up two of Sage of the Wise which is the founder of his sword styles and able to predicts through his moves.
It's a: Girl who can keep balance on tight rope while holding 2 elephants at same time, the other woman who is highly trained Ninja assassin, who can even perform some sort of "time stop" on opponent, the woman who is skilled enough to command entire army during combat, a woman who is in a symbiose with monster who was thousands of years experience, so I think still Peacock is skilled enough to at least keep up, as well as Peacock herself fought Marie, who managed to previously defeat group of trained Ninjas by herself (I could also mention how dangerous Skulgirls by herlself but that will be more matter in AP case).
Summoning can be easily counteract by him popping Kobuta San Kyodai clones which each of them would hella outskill any of them unless I saw feat otherwise. While the speed is equalized Kenzan speed amp is more than enough to get the upper edge in this battle.

If time stop is spammable and she spam it then he might lose. But from other thread it doesn't seem like she spam them as much and they're a lot of tell from what I've seen from the clips.
While looking at profile most counts of clones I see being used is 3, while Peacock can basically spam her goons out of nowhere, due to Avery Unit, which gives for Peacock unlimited access for every part of her arsenal, including appearing out of nowhere goons and mentioned bellow road roller time stop ability.

It's quite spammable as well as she can spam it during preformation of combos or just distraction by other existing goons.

Considering justification for his Precognition is: "Precognition (Kenzan along with Desast was able to predict Sabela’s movement within her smoke)", which feels more like analytical prediction (unless there is more context to it) which can be countered by Peacock by being... Peacock, aka her goons, big arsenal both of which gets out of nowhere plus toon force makes Peacock quite unpredictable in her moveset.

Kenzan's movement with the speed amp in itself combined with his wind should be unpredictable because he moves as if he's blurred.

Here's some examples:

Kenzan's movement with the speed amp in itself combined with his wind should be unpredictable because he moves as if he's blurred.

Here's some examples:

The first one seems something which can be countered via the fact that Peacock is not alone in fight and since Peacock have basically multiple eyesights.

Second one feels like that Speed AMP requires for him some timeframe for which Peacock or other goons can already do something, including time stop. To point out she probably could be able to block attacks, considering she could keep up with Big Band, who can perform his punches with afterimages.

The first one seems something which can be countered via the fact that Peacock is not alone in fight and since Peacock have basically multiple eyesights.
This can also be countered by Kenzan because his sword can split into multiple homing projectiles as seen in the same gif. Even then, an easier alternative way to deal with them is his wind which has high AOE.

Second one feels like that Speed AMP requires for him some timeframe for which Peacock or other goons can already do something, including time stop. To point out she probably could be able to block attacks, considering she could keep up with Big Band, who can perform his punches with afterimages.
The speed amp comes from pressing a button on his sword in which it activates then and there, I can show another fight where the speed amp is basically instantaneous if you want.

"Is it as acrobatic as a man who can run to the top of the building in a single second and practically darting around."

Yes, as well as opponents who are able to borderline fly via air-dashing, people who are able to use acrobatics to appear in multiple places at once, and people who can split up and control their body via acrobatics to be in dozens of places at once.

"How skill are we talking about here? Are we talking about people that can effectively counter King Crimson by sheer skill alone? People who can effectively counter intangibility that attack from 360° around him by smelling the opponent out as soon as they would attack? Comparable to character who is an ancient warrior, and one of the most skilled swordman in the entire history of the organisation creation. And this organisation have been existed for thousands of year. This would culminating in Kenzan defeating the amp up two of Sage of the Wise which is the founder of his sword styles and able to predicts through his moves."

Yeah, she fought and killed Double, who is over 4000 years old and has the ability to perfectly copy the abilities, skills, and fighting styles of anyone she sees and composite them into a virtually unpredictable array of attacks and a fighting style that utilizes all of the skills and moves of people she has copied all at once. This includes every fighter in the main cast and most of th namd charactrs in the verse

"Summoning can be easily counteract by him popping Kobuta San Kyodai clones which each of them would hella outskill any of them unless I saw feat otherwise."

Her summons scale to her in both skill and power and have beaten main members of the Skullgirls cast on their own, such as Andy and Tommy stomping Big Band in Peacock's backstory.

"While the speed is equalized Kenzan speed amp is more than enough to get the upper edge in this battle."

How much of an amp is it exactly? Theres no stated number for how much faster it makes him on his page.

"If time stop is spammable and she spam it then he might lose. But from other thread it doesn't seem like she spam them as much and they're a lot of tell from what I've seen from the clips."

She doesnt really need to spam it, just use it once and her 2x AP advantage would be enough to take him out

"Is it as acrobatic as a man who can run to the top of the building in a single second and practically darting around."

Yes, as well as opponents who are able to borderline fly via air-dashing, people who are able to use acrobatics to appear in multiple places at once, and people who can split up and control their body via acrobatics to be in dozens of places at once.

"How skill are we talking about here? Are we talking about people that can effectively counter King Crimson by sheer skill alone? People who can effectively counter intangibility that attack from 360° around him by smelling the opponent out as soon as they would attack? Comparable to character who is an ancient warrior, and one of the most skilled swordman in the entire history of the organisation creation. And this organisation have been existed for thousands of year. This would culminating in Kenzan defeating the amp up two of Sage of the Wise which is the founder of his sword styles and able to predicts through his moves."

Yeah, she fought and killed Double, who is over 4000 years old and has the ability to perfectly copy the abilities, skills, and fighting styles of anyone she sees and composite them into a virtually unpredictable array of attacks and a fighting style that utilizes all of the skills and moves of people she has copied all at once. This includes every fighter in the main cast and most of th namd charactrs in the verse
Hmm, sounds like the regular cast of people Kenzan fights on the daily.

"Summoning can be easily counteract by him popping Kobuta San Kyodai clones which each of them would hella outskill any of them unless I saw feat otherwise."

Her summons scale to her in both skill and power and have beaten main members of the Skullgirls cast on their own, such as Andy and Tommy stomping Big Band in Peacock's backstory.

"While the speed is equalized Kenzan speed amp is more than enough to get the upper edge in this battle."

How much of an amp is it exactly? Theres no stated number for how much faster it makes him on his page.
At least a 10x amp since he can that's Espada's speed amp divided by Saikou's speed feat.

"If time stop is spammable and she spam it then he might lose. But from other thread it doesn't seem like she spam them as much and they're a lot of tell from what I've seen from the clips."

She doesnt really need to spam it, just use it once and her 2x AP advantage would be enough to take him out
2x is not enough and he has Others Amp, Rage Power and RPL

Hmm, sounds like the regular cast of people Kenzan fights on the daily.
I think that will need more context.
At least a 10x amp since he can that's Espada's speed amp divided by Saikou's speed feat.
So uh upscaling or what? I don't quite get it.
2x is not enough and he has Others Amp, Rage Power and RPL
Considering that Peacock have combos which can put opponent equal to her in AP at least half of HP down and some combos can even do almost 100% HP down, 2x is quite enough even with consideration of Amps.

I think that will need more context.
Okay, I can list some people from the series.

- Kamen Rider Calibur: Genius combat. The most skilled swordsman in Sword of Logos in his generation, which might as well mean he's the most skill swordsman in the world. Kenzan at times out-skilled him.

- Kamen Rider Saber: Genius - Extraordinary Genius normally and in combat, being able to copy moves with one look and being able learn how to defeat an enemy with time erasure. He learn how to separate fusionism by looking at a toast pop out of a toaster. He solved a riddle to get to Avalon which is a place no one but Calibur was able to figure out. There's way more feats in another key but that key is later in the series.

- Kamen Rider Saikou: Genius combat. Legendary Swordsman from several millennia ago that saved the world before. Can master any sort of weapons, copy any techniques, wield multiple Seiken which wielding even one requires the person to train their whole life for and be masters of combat.

- Kamen Rider Blades: In this key, Blades rn is Extraordinary genius. He can channel all the techniques of every swordsman that came before him which is a lot because Sword of Logos existed for several millennia and there's 10 seikens that people can normally use. He has the athletic ability of 100 beasts (whatever that means).

These are like 4 of 20 or so people that can constantly combat and out skill each other at points. I didn't even mention the Megids which live for thousands of years that Kenzan has to fight.

Also, "composite them into a virtually unpredictable array of attacks and a fighting style that utilizes all of the skills and moves of people she has copied all at once"
is basically Xross Saber which Kenzan has seen and out perform at times.

So uh upscaling or what? I don't quite get it.
Saikou's speed feat which was him travel across the world in 5 seconds got MHS so the riders scale to him. Espada when he speed amps is as fast as lightning so MHS+. Kenzan's amp is similar to Espada's so he can get the same speeds. MHS to MHS+ is a 10x if we take the low-end. This probably doesn't matter because Kenzan can fight Saikou who is possibly light speed.

Edit: Wait, I did this wrong cause I assumed its low-end when Saikou is mach 552. Kenzan prob has a 2.3x speed amp then. Still probably doesn't matter because he has pssoibly light speed combat.

Considering that Peacock have combos which can put opponent equal to her in AP at least half of HP down and some combos can even do almost 100% HP down, 2x is quite enough even with consideration of Amps.
Combos are going to be hard to use on Kenzan considering his fighting style. Even harder when he uses his clones which can amp just as he can.

Kenzan has multiple different amps:
RPL: Hayate gets sharper as it cuts through air.
Amp 1: By adding wind into Kenzan’s scarf, Kenzan’s power and speed increases.
Amp 2: By filling wind in the Aeria Mail, Kenzan’s defenses can increase.
Amp 3: By using a Wonder Ridebook and Wonder Combo, Kenzan can increase all of his stats.
Damage Reduction: Kenzan can control the internal pressure of his Aeria Mail to absorb shocks, generate a heat insulation and control buoyancy
Rage Power: Kenzan's rage allowed him to harm Saber Dragonic Knight who was far stronger than Kenzan at the time.

Last edited:
Okay, I can list some people from the series.

- Kamen Rider Calibur: Genius combat. The most skilled swordsman in Sword of Logos in his generation, which might as well mean he's the most skill swordsman in the world. Kenzan at times out-skilled him.

- Kamen Rider Saber: Genius - Extraordinary Genius normally and in combat, being able to copy moves with one look and being able learn how to defeat an enemy with time erasure. He learn how to separate fusionism by looking at a toast pop out of a toaster. He solved a riddle to get to Avalon which is a place no one but Calibur was able to figure out. There's way more feats in another key but that key is later in the series.

- Kamen Rider Saikou: Genius combat. Legendary Swordsman from several millennia ago that saved the world before. Can master any sort of weapons, copy any techniques, wield multiple Seiken which wielding even one requires the person to train their whole life for and be masters of combat.

- Kamen Rider Blades: In this key, Blades rn is Extraordinary genius. He can channel all the techniques of every swordsman that came before him which is a lot because Sword of Logos existed for several millennia and there's 10 seikens that people can normally use. He has the athletic ability of 100 beasts (whatever that means).

These are like 4 of 20 or so people that can constantly combat and out skill each other at points. I didn't even mention the Megids which live for thousands of years that Kenzan has to fight.

Also, "composite them into a virtually unpredictable array of attacks and a fighting style that utilizes all of the skills and moves of people she has copied all at once"
is basically Xross Saber which Kenzan has seen and out perform at times.
So basically it's safe to assume skill here is basically equal, cause of the fact that Peacock faced beings which are highly trained and experienced in combat and/or have thousands of years in experience such as Double and (theoretically) Eliza, Fillia's Samson, even Marie with Skullheart technically, considering the Skullheart itself have own intelligence and was implied to be created before existence of humanity.

Saikou's speed feat which was him travel across the world in 5 seconds got MHS so the riders scale to him. Espada when he speed amps is as fast as lightning so MHS+. Kenzan's amp is similar to Espada's so he can get the same speeds. MHS to MHS+ is a 10x if we take the low-end. This probably doesn't matter because Kenzan can fight Saikou who is possibly light speed.

Edit: Wait, I did this wrong cause I assumed its low-end when Saikou is mach 552. Kenzan prob has a 2.3x speed amp then. Still probably doesn't matter because he has pssoibly light speed combat.
That feels good as speed AMP, though it's also not so large to the point of person not being able to keep up, considering Peacock summons a lot of goons, clones can keep up with them, however it is important that Peacock's got basically limitless access to her goons via Avery Unit, at least her bombs and projectiles can be summoned as much as she wants to cover up things (plus time stop).
Combos are going to be hard to use on Kenzan considering his fighting style. Even harder when he uses his clones which can amp just as he can.

Kenzan has multiple different amps:
RPL: Hayate gets sharper as it cuts through air.
Amp 1: By adding wind into Kenzan’s scarf, Kenzan’s power and speed increases.
Amp 2: By filling wind in the Aeria Mail, Kenzan’s defenses can increase.
Amp 3: By using a Wonder Ridebook and Wonder Combo, Kenzan can increase all of his stats.
Damage Reduction: Kenzan can control the internal pressure of his Aeria Mail to absorb shocks, generate a heat insulation and control buoyancy
Rage Power: Kenzan's rage allowed him to harm Saber Dragonic Knight who was far stronger than Kenzan at the time.
I mean, Peacock's summons are still there and can keep up the fight, for rage power well, requires to be angry, while I don't get the context of Damage reduction, even with all AMPs if he gets hit once he likely won't be already able to escape from combo, with with which Peacock does a lot of damage to characters equal to her in AP, so it will be very hard to keep the fight after being beaten up by combo with Amps, without Amps he kinda can be screwed considering AP difference is big enough for Patricia to beat up without finishing her combo.

Probably will go to sleep now (at least I hope so).

So basically it's safe to assume skill here is basically equal, cause of the fact that Peacock faced beings which are highly trained and experienced in combat and/or have thousands of years in experience such as Double and (theoretically) Eliza, Fillia's Samson, even Marie with Skullheart technically, considering the Skullheart itself have own intelligence and was implied to be created before existence of humanity.
Yea, skill is basically equal.

That feels good as speed AMP, though it's also not so large to the point of person not being able to keep up, considering Peacock summons a lot of goons, clones can keep up with them, however it is important that Peacock's got basically limitless access to her goons via Avery Unit, at least her bombs and projectiles can be summoned as much as she wants to cover up things (plus time stop).
Peacock has like 5 or so companions while Kenzan has two clones and split Shurikens. I also forgot that Kenzan can summon the three little pigs. So the amount of people fighting are basically the same. The time stop will be really hard to hit since speed amp and Kenzan can disappear and avoid attacks with clones.

I mean, Peacock's summons are still there and can keep up the fight, for rage power well, requires to be angry, while I don't get the context of Damage reduction, even with all AMPs if he gets hit once he likely won't be already able to escape from combo, with with which Peacock does a lot of damage to characters equal to her in AP, so it will be very hard to keep the fight after being beaten up by combo with Amps, without Amps he kinda can be screwed considering AP difference is big enough for Patricia to beat up without finishing her combo.

Probably will go to sleep now (at least I hope so).
Kenzan in this key is always angry lul. Also I feel like the combo thing can also be applied to Kenzan because he does a lot of damage to the likes of Desast.

I feel like this match is a hard incon because they are so similar but its kinda lame for a finals match.

Yea, skill is basically equal.

Peacock has like 5 or so companions while Kenzan has two clones and split Shurikens. I also forgot that Kenzan can summon the three little pigs. So the amount of people fighting are basically the same. The time stop will be really hard to hit since speed amp and Kenzan can disappear and avoid attacks with clones.

Kenzan in this key is always angry lul. Also I feel like the combo thing can also be applied to Kenzan because he does a lot of damage to the likes of Desast.

I feel like this match is a hard incon because they are so similar but its kinda lame for a finals match.
Well, at least it's finale so we don't have to decide winner by coin, and Inconclusive makes sense to me, so I'll vote pretty much for Inconclusive since it can go 50/50.

Plus that makes finale more dramatic so uh... massive vote time

Ngl, seeing Kamen Rider feared me the most on this tournament.

Ending it in inconclusive is already quite epic to me.

Oh yeah, while everyone is here can you guys vote on RHM vs Peacock, which basically ended debate wise?

Ngl, seeing Kamen Rider feared me the most on this tournament.

Ending it in inconclusive is already quite epic to me.

Oh yeah, while everyone is here can you guys vote on RHM vs Peacock, which basically ended debate wise?
Well....if you also counted the other tourney then:
  • In 8-B tourney, Ixa literally wrecked every combatants there, only to be beaten by Solid Snake and even so that was a close fight, not to mention his fight with Gene
  • And your tourney a.k.a Low 7-B tourney, Kuuga and Kenzaki/Blade washed the entire tourney and soon will meet in Grand Final
  • High 8-C tourney, only Hibiki got eliminated, Slash in other hand are doing pretty well

The only thing that the Riders didn't run well in tourney are the High 4-C tourney and (possibly) High 6-B tourney
The former got stomped by a haxy meme purple dog, while the latter filled with monstrous char and i'm sure Sento/Build wouldn't have a great time 😂

Well....if you also counted the other tourney then:
  • In 8-B tourney, Ixa literally wrecked every combatants there, only to be beaten by Solid Snake and even so that was a close fight, not to mention his fight with Gene
  • And your tourney a.k.a Low 7-B tourney, Kuuga and Kenzaki/Blade washed the entire tourney and soon will meet in Grand Final
  • High 8-C tourney, only Hibiki got eliminated, Slash in other hand are doing pretty well

The only thing that the Riders didn't run well in tourney are the High 4-C tourney and (possibly) High 6-B tourney
The former got stomped by a haxy meme purple dog, while the latter filled with monstrous char and i'm sure Sento/Build wouldn't have a great time 😂
Yeah, speaking about that, time to make grand finals.

I remember some other tournaments KR has participated in recently and during the forum move.

• KR Faiz got booted from his tourney
  • KR Zero-One got booted from the 3v3 tourney/Horobi came in and made the match an incon against probably the toughest team
  • KR Zero-One made a finals of another tourney/Horobi made semis to lose VERY narrowly to Crystal
  • KR Vulcan won his first match into a discontinued tourney
  • KR Shin won his match somehow :ROFLMAO:

I remember some other tournaments KR has participated in recently and during the forum move.

• KR Faiz got booted from his tourney
  • KR Zero-One got booted from the 3v3 tourney/Horobi came in and made the match an incon against probably the toughest team
  • KR Zero-One made a finals of another tourney/Horobi made semis to lose VERY narrowly to Crystal
  • KR Vulcan won his first match into a discontinued tourney
  • KR Shin won his match somehow :ROFLMAO:
  • Ah yeah, 7-C tourney! I remember the reason he got booted was because his AP and his versatilities are a bit too much
  • For Zero-One Riders, kinda forgot but which tourney are they in?
  • Ah that one, the High 8-C tourney by Ovens, shame it was discontinued, also tbf Shin was kinda decent so he's not entirely a fodder-tier lel

• Ah yeah, 7-C tourney! I remember the reason he got booted was because his AP and his versatilities are a bit too much
  • For Zero-One Riders, kinda forgot but which tourney are they in?
Zero-One -> Horobi, a monk man, and a zombie guy vs Mirio, a pony, and Mori Jin (This was probably the craziest match I was apart of. Like they were a strong af team)
Zero-One/Horobi Tournament (I don't remember about this too much but I remember one of them was vs Hamsuke from Overlord. Z1 was in Shining Assault Hopper. It was suppose to be Z1 vs Crystal in the finals)
Vulcan beat Ke-Pa from Kung Fu Panda
  • Ah that one, the High 8-C tourney by Ovens, shame it was discontinued, also tbf Shin was kinda decent so he's not entirely a fodder-tier lel
KR-Shin.webp

Legend Rider bug boy about to roll up with the 7 dimensional reality warp soon.

Zero-One -> Horobi, a monk man, and a zombie guy vs Mirio, a pony, and Mori Jin (This was probably the craziest match I was apart of. Like they were a strong af team)
Zero-One/Horobi Tournament (I don't remember about this too much but I remember one of them was vs Hamsuke from Overlord. Z1 was in Shining Assault Hopper. It was suppose to be Z1 vs Crystal in the finals)
Vulcan beat Ke-Pa from Kung Fu Panda
Ah i see, well around that time i wasn't active so i missed the matches lel
KR-Shin.webp

Legend Rider bug boy about to roll up with the 7 dimensional reality warp soon.
Lmao can't wait for 1-C Riders soon

Back