• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-C Tournament Round 2 Match 1. Kamen Rider Kenzan vs Wonder Woman

Gonna go with Diana then, she has better statistics even without hax I think.
How much can she handle being constantly outspeed as Kenzan constantly speed amping himself with wind? While speed equal doesn't allow Kenzan to blitz with speed amp it should allow him to be just a step ahead of Duana

And while Diana have AP advantage on her side, Kenzan rage amp allow him to surpassed Dragonic Knight Saber which is several times stronger when Kenzan was only at high 8-C and can amp himself even higher via Kobuta San Kyodai which also grant him clones and forcefield to work with. Those reasons combined with Kenzan mobility I find it hard for Diana to land a firm decisive hit on Kenzan.

Not only that, despite his temperament nature, he is one of the more talented swordman in the series, able to match someone like Sebela who is basically the right hand (wo)man of the Master of Logos, who's skill is comparable to Kamen Rider Blade who is able to predict King Crimson-like ability of Kaiji through nothing but pure skill. He also have precog to boot.

NGL I think Kenzan's not the best written character in Saber (not related, just had to get it out there), but...yeah, he just has a lot of advantages here

Also to avoid confusion, Derp means Kamen Rider Blades. Blade is a different Rider altogether

Kenzan's got far greater mobility and his skill is pretty clear cut compared to Diana. I mean, he could straight up just copy how Blades fought, and that guy's easily one of the most skilled swordsmen in the series, especially after he gains the Tategami Hyoujuusenki Ridebook. I can't imagine Diana using any sword skills that Kenzan can't:

1) Counter

or

2) Straight up copy and use against her

Kenzan can also reduce the damage that Wonder Woman does to him. Stat amps and/or Rage Power can allow him to get stronger too. His clones along with his varied use with wind attacks is something I can see easily overwhelming Diana as well.

Overall, voting Kenzan via greater skill and abilities that'll end up overwhelming Diana

Last edited:
NGL I think Kenzan's not the best written character in Saber
I mean there's not a lot that's best written in Saber.

Also, when I said that Blades outskill King Crimson-like abilities, I really did mean it.

It even come with the abilities to make everyone else forget what they did during erased time, and Blades just skill through it.

WW is statistically superior and has more far experience, but Kezan’s versatility is going to be a lot for her to handle. A mixture of precog, clones and agility should be enough to take her out. Especially with him being able to close to AP gap with some stat amps and WW back scaling from a 3 KT attack.

Sorry, had to do some personal working stuff

Made some further researches for Kenzan. In terms of skills, I believe they're more or less equal (Diana is an Amazon who has trained her entire life to become an incredibly skilled warrior) and Diana has more experience, can fly and could hold off Doomsday so she should be able to do some serious damage. However, Kenzan is just as skilled and judging from what he can do, he's more agile, has more versatile hax and range attacks wich gives him a serious advantage and is particulary brutal, more than her actually wich can really help, so...yeah, I don't think he will FRA, Diana would do some (serious)damages but she should go down (though again, I don't think this will be an instant win and he should struggle a bit, if anything in terms of strength and skills before actually winning)

It really hurts for me to say this given I don't like Ren and I think he's probably the Weakest as well as Possibly the Worst Character in Saber from a Narrative and Character Angle (As well as me just Preferring Diana even if I had hoped for more in the DCAU) but..... I have to Vote for Kenzan here.

Compared to Diana's Sword, Shield, and Lasso; Fuusouken Hayate is a Vastly more Versatile and Superior Weapon to Diana's as along with being Capable of Channeling Wind into Kenzan's strikes enabling him an Advantage in Elemental Manipulation, he's also capable of Separating them into Dual Swords, Combining them into One Sword, or Combining them into a Shuriken which gives him far more Approaches to Combat with a Single Weapon than Diana however Ren is also capable of practically switching through all of these on the Fly and Rather Quickly for that matter something that Diana wouldn't be capable of properly defending or countering against as a result of the constant versatility that Ren is capable of employing and how quickly he'd be able to switch tactics to counter Diana's own Weapons accordingly.

Not only that but since Fuusouken has a Shingan Reader, It essentially means that Ren is capable of Scanning his Wonder Ride Books into it and thus allowing him to Perform Finishers to supplement his own however not only that but each Form of Fuusouken has a Different Finisher for Each Form essentially meaning that Ren has a Large Pool of Finishers to Work with along with Multiple Variations of a Single Finisher on top of that, essentially meaning that Diana not only has to Contend with Several Different Forms of Attacks that aren't the same between the Forms of the Weapon but also Several Variations with different Maneuvers' and Techniques to them which is something that against an opponent like Kenzan, is very problematic.

What's make it more Problematic for Diana is that through the Kobuta 3Kyoudai Wonder Ride Book, his Ninja Butasan Form can allow him to Create Two Copies of himself with both either Wielding a Different Configuration of Fuusouken or the Same on as him, essentially meaning that Diana would have to contend with a Very Problematic Disadvantage against Two More Opponents operating in Perfect Sync with the Main One however not only that but the Characters of the Wonder Ride Books that he's Capable of Summoning and if he has the Tri-Cerberus Wonder Ride Book then that's Another Summon and Set of Finishers with a Different Element (Lightning Theoretically) that she has to Contend with and if he has Jackun to Domamenoki Wonder Ride Book that's not only another Set of Finishers at his Disposal but also more Abilities in the Form of Plant Manipulation.

Even Worse is that as Fuusouken is Capable of getting Sharper the more it cuts through the Air (Meaning that every time that Diana can even dodge, she's Making the Situation more difficult for herself) but the Blast Wrapper (The Scarf) is manipulating the flow of Air to Add Wind into Kenzan's body enabling his Power (And Speed but that's not Important here) and the Aeria Mail (The Chest Armor) essentially enabling it so that any Potential Damage is Absorbed and Mitigated, he's essentially able to employ all of his Tactics without much Concern or even Worry that Diana could potentially Stone Wall them.

Diana is Definitely Superior to Ren in terms of Lifting Strength and likely superior Striking Strength given that out of all the Members of the Justice League, she was the only one even capable of Contending with Doomsday for an Extended Period of Time before finally being bested however that's ultimately not enough of an Advantage against an Opponent like Ren.

So my vote goes to Ren/Kamen Rider Kenzan far more regrettably than I am capable of describing

It really hurts for me to say this given I don't like Ren and I think he's probably the Weakest as well as Possibly the Worst Character in Saber from a Narrative and Character Angle (As well as me just Preferring Diana even if I had hoped for more in the DCAU) but..... I have to Vote for Kenzan here.

Compared to Diana's Sword, Shield, and Lasso; Fuusouken Hayate is a Vastly more Versatile and Superior Weapon to Diana's as along with being Capable of Channeling Wind into Kenzan's strikes enabling him an Advantage in Elemental Manipulation, he's also capable of Separating them into Dual Swords, Combining them into One Sword, or Combining them into a Shuriken which gives him far more Approaches to Combat with a Single Weapon than Diana however Ren is also capable of practically switching through all of these on the Fly and Rather Quickly for that matter something that Diana wouldn't be capable of properly defending or countering against as a result of the constant versatility that Ren is capable of employing and how quickly he'd be able to switch tactics to counter Diana's own Weapons accordingly.

Not only that but since Fuusouken has a Shingan Reader, It essentially means that Ren is capable of Scanning his Wonder Ride Books into it and thus allowing him to Perform Finishers to supplement his own however not only that but each Form of Fuusouken has a Different Finisher for Each Form essentially meaning that Ren has a Large Pool of Finishers to Work with along with Multiple Variations of a Single Finisher on top of that, essentially meaning that Diana not only has to Contend with Several Different Forms of Attacks that aren't the same between the Forms of the Weapon but also Several Variations with different Maneuvers' and Techniques to them which is something that against an opponent like Kenzan, is very problematic.

What's make it more Problematic for Diana is that through the Kobuta 3Kyoudai Wonder Ride Book, his Ninja Butasan Form can allow him to Create Two Copies of himself with both either Wielding a Different Configuration of Fuusouken or the Same on as him, essentially meaning that Diana would have to contend with a Very Problematic Disadvantage against Two More Opponents operating in Perfect Sync with the Main One however not only that but the Characters of the Wonder Ride Books that he's Capable of Summoning and if he has the Tri-Cerberus Wonder Ride Book then that's Another Summon and Set of Finishers with a Different Element (Lightning Theoretically) that she has to Contend with and if he has Jackun to Domamenoki Wonder Ride Book that's not only another Set of Finishers at his Disposal but also more Abilities in the Form of Plant Manipulation.

Even Worse is that as Fuusouken is Capable of getting Sharper the more it cuts through the Air (Meaning that every time that Diana can even dodge, she's Making the Situation more difficult for herself) but the Blast Wrapper (The Scarf) is manipulating the flow of Air to Add Wind into Kenzan's body enabling his Power (And Speed but that's not Important here) and the Aeria Mail (The Chest Armor) essentially enabling it so that any Potential Damage is Absorbed and Mitigated, he's essentially able to employ all of his Tactics without much Concern or even Worry that Diana could potentially Stone Wall them.

Diana is Definitely Superior to Ren in terms of Lifting Strength and likely superior Striking Strength given that out of all the Members of the Justice League, she was the only one even capable of Contending with Doomsday for an Extended Period of Time before finally being bested however that's ultimately not enough of an Advantage against an Opponent like Ren.

So my vote goes to Ren/Kamen Rider Kenzan far more regrettably than I am capable of describing
You must REALLY hate him lol

Just a note, he doesn't have Tri-Cerberus or Jackun cause its optional equipment

Yea 💀 he was like that for a while. And he was VERY irrational. After his "arc", he has gotten way more calmer so I'm chill with him.
I mean, being irrational doesn't necessarily make you a bad character. Kratos is INCREDIBLY irrational (and more or less a villain by the thrid game) but he's an excellent character

Naw but like, Kenzan is irrational to the point where it's just plain stupid writing

Anyhow, we'd better not derail from here lmao

I know but, It's more that the show in general was pretty shallow. So he sometimes just mad for the sake of being mad. If the writer just gave him multiple reasonings, it would will him a lot better. Saber's story in general was too big to fit in a 50 episode show which is why he had to get shafted. (Like his arc took place on Twitter of all places which tbf made #1 trending in Japan multiple times)

I'm voting for Kenzan tho, he has a lot of things going for him.

Yeah, Kenzan FRA

And FYI i was used to hate Kenzan to the point i want to smack the f*** out of the writter and Ren actor in pure hatred and grudge

Back