• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
their is no calc it is baed on this

Durability: Small Town level (Tanked a direct blast from the Sword of Tengu, which "laid villages to waste" and "brought castles to the ground". Took hits from mutants who "Shook the City")

Even if it isn't "Laid villages to waste" doesn't really imply the instantaneous destruction of a village, you should need proof that the feat isn't overtime.

DarkAnine and FanofRPGs left, but Cal is knowledgeable looking at the Knowledgeable members list.

Setsuna tenma said:
their is no calc it is baed on this
Durability: Small Town level (Tanked a direct blast from the Sword of Tengu, which "laid villages to waste" and "brought castles to the ground". Took hits from mutants who "Shook the City")
Looking at the quotations, I guess it comes from a statement, in which case the statement should be linked to the profile.

The direct quote is this "Ahh, the power! I had almost forgotten! The Sword of Tengu! The sword with which I laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquished armies! The sword that I used to conquer Japan and give power to the Tokugawa clan! IT IS MINE ONCE MORE!"

I started rewatching the series and starting to look for feats. Season 1 has been pretty unimpressive so far aside from that statement; which in turn is vague. The Sword of Tengu did disperse a small Tornado, but probably not too impressive. However, there was one good durability feat here. Shredder without his armor or skeleton survived an explosion that completely vaporized a skyscraper. Which sounds like Low 7-B I heard was skyscraper vaporization.

Yeah, the statement alone doesn't imply he oneshots any villages or castles. The Tornado thing is calcable, but I doubt it would exceed Tier 8. But Utrom Shredder surviving the time bomb might be a good feat.

Not sure yet, we could calc the feat of the Sword of Tengu dispersing a Tornado, but should be requested in the calculation request thread first. And Shredder does have one good durability feat here. He survived a blast that vaporized a skyscraper. But other than that, there aren't many feats that exceed Wall level that aren't performed by artifacts in the first 4 seasons.

Edit: Fan of RPGs told me the skyscraper was literally atomized rather than vaporized; vaporizing a skyscraper is Low 7-B and atomizing it would be much higher than that, but it's probably an outlier. "Laying villages to waste" in Ancient Japan would be more like Tier 8. Like 8-C to 8-B range according to him.

It doesn't look like the calculation was made yet; but I do know Low 7-C is iffy and that High 8-C to 8-B is more reasonable given what FanofRPGs said.

Back