• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
river-city-girls-2-review_n586.jpg
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-shell-shocked.png

An All-Out Street Brawl in Manhattan!

• The RCG's accessories, optional equipment, and recruits are allowed.
  • SBA
  • The River City Girls scale to 0.04 tons of TNT but can increase their AP by 2 to 10 with accessories. The TMNT scale to 0.09 tons of TNT.
  • Speed Equalized
  • First keys used for the TMNT.
The River City Girls:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:
Incon:

Oh, this is interesting. I'll start by going into the turtle's skill. The turtle's studied under Splinter who is a "great and powerful master of Ninjutsu" for over 15 years. Their also masters of stealth being able to disappear with a single smoke bomb (their smoke bombs which can disorient enemies by causing irritation to the eyes). Also, they upscale a bit of their value due to Rahzar being far stronger than he was as Dogpound who survived the explosion.

Oh, this is interesting. I'll start by going into the turtle's skill. The turtle's studied under Splinter who is a "great and powerful master of Ninjutsu" for over 15 years. Their also masters of stealth being able to disappear with a single smoke bomb (their smoke bombs which can disorient enemies by causing irritation to the eyes). Also, they upscale a bit of their value due to Rahzar being far stronger than he was as Dogpound who survived the explosion.
Misako, Kyoko, and Provie’s whole lives have basically been training in martial arts due to the fact that they live in River City. Most if not all of your interactions will end in a brawl and there’s nothing you can do about it, and the girls have just dealt with that like it’s an everyday thing. So I would say that in terms of martial arts, on their own, they are just as experienced. And even when learning under a tutor like Billy and Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon, they can learn new martial arts skills in a matter of seconds.

Sometimes, they can learn complex skills just by fighting people and can develop new moves and gain more powerful, lucky, and faster mid-combat. And if River City Underground is to be believed, there is no limit to how powerful they can grow. Marian is no slouch either, being basically on the same level as the girls.

As for the smoke bombs, they already deal with pepper spray attacks from certain cop mobs that induce the same effects, some of which they can even pull out via the Recruits feature. And due to the fact that they regularly deal with actual teleporting enemies all of the time, it would be fair to say they would be hard to get the jump on. Especially Marian who can sense other presences from behind her and would have gotten the jump on Blaire had she not been using mindhax.

The girls can also resurrect each other if they have fallen down and have a chance at being revived by their lanterns naturally anyways. And thanks to their food and Noize’s assist, they can heal any time they want if the going gets tough. Plus, their accessories can double or multiply their attacks by 10 if they’d like, making their AP more than double the Turtles’ instead of the other way around. And thanks to the speed equalization, they should be able to have a higher reaction speed than them, readying them for more of their stealthy attacks.

Last edited:
(Here's a good showing of smoke bombs) I should also note that the turtles can all use pressure point strikes which can hurt and disorient, and Leo's pressure point strikes can take away someone's hearing or even make them blind. On the note of Leo, he is highly adaptable and analytical, capable of improvising strategies on the spot (I had a clip to go with this but it's no longer working). Theirs also Donatello who is an Extraordinary Genius who is capable of performing mathematical calculations mid-battle, such as to ricochet shuriken at nearby objects and/or surfaces, in order to make them bounce off objects again and again in the exact directions he calculated previously to tag even the most mobile targets. Also theirs Raphael and Michelangelo, Raph specializing in ferocious maneuvers in combat and Mikey who specializes in agility and sheer unpredictability and is also very skilled with his nunchaku using them to them to wrap around an opponent's joints and weapons to disarm them.

(Here's a good showing of smoke bombs) I should also note that the turtles can all use pressure point strikes which can hurt and disorient, and Leo's pressure point strikes can take away someone's hearing or even make them blind. On the note of Leo, he is highly adaptable and analytical, capable of improvising strategies on the spot (I had a clip to go with this but it's no longer working). Theirs also Donatello who is an Extraordinary Genius who is capable of performing mathematical calculations mid-battle, such as to ricochet shuriken at nearby objects and/or surfaces, in order to make them bounce off objects again and again in the exact directions he calculated previously to tag even the most mobile targets. Also theirs Raphael and Michelangelo, Raph specializing in ferocious maneuvers in combat and Mikey who specializes in agility and sheer unpredictability and is also very skilled with his nunchaku using them to them to wrap around an opponent's joints and weapons to disarm them.
Again, I feel like they shouldn't really have any trouble with the smoke bombs since they deal with teleporting enemies REALLY frequently. And they all have Guard Break moves that can instantly cause someone to go into a daze, which I feel would be easier to pull off than a pressure point strike. The girls also have a reaction speed advantage, which would help them to dodge those shuriken attacks quite efficiently, especially Marian, their wild card, who has senses that can cause her to notice the presence of those behind her. Speaking of, if she so chooses, she can use The Power Of Love to do all kinds of crazy shit like BFRing them to another universe uninhabitable for humans, firing energy projectiles, and shoot fireballs, though she usually leads with wrestling moves and using everything around her as a weapon. They would also have to deal with their Recruits for this fight, which can lead to them having to potentially fight around 8 opponents at a time with strikes and projectiles that can slow down their movements, poison them, paralyze them, and light them on fire. Also, the TMNT have no calcs for their Lifting Strength, and the RCG are above baseline, so I feel like they should be able to break free of the nunchucks.

And they all have Guard Break moves that can instantly cause someone to go into a daze, which I feel would be easier to pull off than a pressure point strike
Pressure point strikes only require a quick touch to a part of the body, from what I'm seeing I can guess Guard Break moves have a wind up which the turtles can take advantage of.
The girls also have a reaction speed advantage
Do they? The turtles are Supersonic+ from scaling to Alopex sees bullets in slow motion so if anything, they should have the faster reaction speed.
They would also have to deal with their Recruits for this fight, which can lead to them having to potentially fight around 8 opponents at a time with strikes and projectiles that can slow down their movements, poison them, paralyze them, and light them on fire.
The turtles are experienced in dodging fire from multiple opponents and have Instinctive Reactions.

Also, May I suggest that the turtles be put in their Post-Vision Quest keys and be given Optional Equipment?

I think this might be an Incon, mainly because it's looking like the Turtles and the Girls have an even number of ways in which they can win this looking at the arguments for them both (imo the Tank Button's a major double-edged sword; Lantern's probably a better option). Don't count this as a vote, however; I'd like to see the debate progress more first.

Pressure point strikes only require a quick touch to a part of the body, from what I'm seeing I can guess Guard Break moves have a wind up which the turtles can take advantage of.
Alright, but the Ice status effect, which slows down their movements to a crawl, as well as the paralysis and poison status effects only take a solid hit with a punch or a melee weapon to take effect.
Do they? The turtles are Supersonic+ from scaling to Alopex sees bullets in slow motion so if anything, they should have the faster reaction speed.
It’s not calced or seems to be faster than their combat speed, so according to speed equalization rules, reaction speed only gets equalized by the same multiplier that the combat speed would've gotten equalized by. It’s still higher than their combat speed in this battle.
The turtles are experienced in dodging fire from multiple opponents and have Instinctive Reactions.
The turtles’ attacks for the most part, and their in-character strategies, aside from the shiruken-users, would require them to get up-close and personal. More times than none, they would have to let themselves be physically touched, which would allow for more chances for their status effects to have even a chance of getting hit. And even if the girls don’t have instinctive reactions, the entire point of certain boss fights revolves around dodging what crazy projectiles the boss decides to throw at you from magic to energy blasts, to master-class swordsmanship, to an entire army of drones. They shouldn’t be outclassed when it comes to dodging stuff, because most of the time, it’s their M.O.
Also, May I suggest that the turtles be put in their Post-Vision Quest keys and be given Optional Equipment?
That would make it a severe outranging stomp. Leonardo could just spam weather attacks and it’d be over.

It’s not calced or seems to be faster than their combat speed, so according to speed equalization rules, reaction speed only gets equalized by the same multiplier that the combat speed would've gotten equalized by. It’s still higher than their combat speed in this battle.
It is combat speed tho, she fights so fast the bullets move slow in comparison. You can see a longer clip of her fighting while bullets move slow here under speed.

Also, it's important to note that Under SBAs it'll be night due to the time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. The turtles are going to be at their strongest at night due to being able to better use their stealth at night (Something like this happen in this thread).

It is combat speed tho, she fights so fast the bullets move slow in comparison. You can see a longer clip of her fighting while bullets move slow here under speed.
Their combat speed is equalized. It's because if the RCGs' reaction speed is higher than her combat speed, then they keep that advantage.

Bump. Small update, they have Enhanced Senses and a bit more to their accelerated development now.

Back