• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament

i will ***** shame you all i want!
joker-gasp.gif

Deku wypes the floor with the opposition, and Wooper uhhh refluxes his uh yeah uh I didn't think of a pun for this one!

Deku wypes the floor with the opposition, and Wooper uhhh refluxes his uh yeah uh I didn't think of a pun for this one!

Flexed on Reflux?
Melted its foe with Acid Reflux?
Showed it had the superior Refluxes?

Can't he only do that a limited amount of times? I may be misremembering how he works. Which is understandable because his ass got retconned like five times

hm

so kachon on a scale from 1 to 10 how much are you willing to swap him out for another OPM Low 7-B

hm

so kachon on a scale from 1 to 10 how much are you willing to swap him out for another OPM Low 7-B

As in, there is only 1 other Low 7-B OPM character in Child Emperor with Brave Giant, but that only lasts for 2 minutes and 38 seconds.

Could I, however, switch to another Low 7-B character that is not from OPM?

I'll drop out from this tournament. I don't think I have any low 7-B characters any more as my top picks have now either been downgraded or upgraded. I also don't have much time anymore. Sorry.

so instead of 10k degrees aura you go -240 degrees aura

Picking Amaura out of like 100 available pokemon is kinda unhinged but I respect it, sure.

Back