• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group

No particular gimmick, just wanted to make one.
  • Low 7-B is a small tier, 6.3x between its min and max value (4.184 x 10^15 to 1.52716 x 10^16 Joules or 1 Megaton to 6.3 Megatons), so I'm gonna allow anyone within it to participate. I'll also allow High 7-C+ characters if necessary though be mindful that those might end up getting AP-stomped. Please state AP and eventual upscaling when submitting.
  • Going by the definitions that I see commonly used I would allow up to Mid hax (difficult but possible to beat without hax), and even that can be banned if I deem it too strong.
  • Speed will be equalized unless the match can happen fairly without it (<20% speed gap)
  • Optional equipment will be assigned under a case by case basis. Fighters will start at 15 meters of distance.
  • Ideally the tournament will be 16 people (single elimination), but I can change to 8 if not enough people are submitted.
  • Only two characters per verse and one per user but I am willing to change that if necessary.
  • Fights will happen in a McDonalds parking lot.

No.CombatantAttack PotencyVerseRepresentatives
1Reflux>>1.66 MegatonsRayman@Kazuma_kuwabara
2Wyper1.979 MegatonsOne Piece@Eminiteable, @Kachon123, @Da3ggman
3Victor1.67 MegatonsDarkstalkers@SamanPatou
4Daewi Han>1.11 MegatonsThe God of High School@SeijiSetto
5Taco>3.97 megatonsInanimate Insanity@Psychomaster35
6Wooper 🤎=<1.45 MegatonsPokémon@Chariot190
7Kamen Rider Double>>1 MegatonKamen Rider@Jamesthetaker
8Euben Perbenton3.12 MegatonsKiller Vamp@Arkenis
9PaRappa the Rapper1.52 MegatonsPaRappa the Rapper@CuteAnimeNekoGirl99
10Neopolitan (Atlas)2.68 MegatonsRWBY@koopa3144, @Spinoirr
11Deku1.66 MegatonsMy Hero Academia@speedster352, @Arnoldstone18
12Cuphead1.35 MegatonsCuphead@LeoEpicGamer8910, Me
13Amaura=<1.45 MegatonsPokémon@Spinoirr
14Smaug5.17 MegatonsThe Hobbit@Mr._Bambu
15Roronoa Zoro>1.979 MegatonsOne Piece@Da3ggman, @Kachon123
16Meepo>>2.57 MegatonsDungeons & DragonsMe and some other DND people

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the first guy's heat aura, would melee combatants have any counter to that? Also fear hax, how much does he use that.
Yeah people have fought him up close. the aura isn't shown doing anything beyond melting flesh, scorching rocks directly under his feet so it isn't gonna vaporize anyone getting near, simple regen can allow recovery. And his fear hax is mainly for those weaker than him, it won't paralyze or anything like that, more just a simple scare.

She can just make people kill themselves, what's the counter to that
You'd need to lack justice for yourself essentially. So that is a bit too much. Nico should be better, his best stuff is soul hax and his photographic memory.

More powerfull than ((3.31535075067/0.28)^3)/1000 = 1.66002394008 megatons (Small City level), probably twice of that as he can tank Rayman power ups that makes his punches 2 times stronger at bare minimun

His only good power would be existance erasure but is only "possible" so ignore that, reactive evolution that caps at a fourth form where he eventually dies for not being able to have enough hoodlooms in his body to sustain the power he has and a shield that he usually drops when attacking in canon

Yeah people have fought him up close. the aura isn't shown doing anything beyond melting flesh, scorching rocks directly under his feet so it isn't gonna vaporize anyone getting near, simple regen can allow recovery. And his fear hax is mainly for those weaker than him, it won't paralyze or anything like that, more just a simple scare.
Eeh, I dunno, how often does he use the form
You'd need to lack justice for yourself essentially. So that is a bit too much. Nico should be better, his best stuff is soul hax and his photographic memory.
How does that work, does he need to strike at a person's body to harm their soul? If so that's fine. That said how does he use intangibility

More powerfull than ((3.31535075067/0.28)^3)/1000 = 1.66002394008 megatons (Small City level), probably twice of that as he can tank Rayman power ups that makes his punches 2 times stronger at bare minimun

His only good power would be existance erasure but is only "possible" so ignore that, reactive evolution that caps at a fourth form where he eventually dies for not being able to have enough hoodlooms in his body to sustain the power he has and a shield that he usually drops when attacking in canon
Seems good

Luffy = Enel, who is >> Wyper's Burn Bazooka, which is 1.978991396 Megatons. Also, he's in his Water 7 key; I would link that key, but he just doesn't have it in the tabbed, I guess.

Luffy = Enel, who is >> Wyper's Burn Bazooka, which is 1.978991396 Megatons. Also, he's in his Water 7 key; I would link that key, but he just doesn't have it in the tabbed, I guess.
Two things: 1) how strong is his luck? 2) what's the consensus on his damage absorption? cause i know he's basically invulnerable to blunt attacks from people equal to him but i think that can be acceptable given that he's pretty low in the tier, but if it also works on people much stronger than him then eeh

Wyper from One Piece:

I'd like to submit Victor, idk if his Corruption and Madness hax would be a problem.
The current source only says that resisting it is necessary in order to hunt Darkstalkers like him, but doesn't state any potency or the time it takes to kick in, you do you with this info.
Btw, the corruption doesn't work on evil/purely evil beings and madness on people with a strong will.

Wyper from One Piece:
Seems ok
I'd like to submit Victor, idk if his Corruption and Madness hax would be a problem.
The current source only says that resisting it is necessary in order to hunt Darkstalkers like him, but doesn't state any potency or the time it takes to kick in, you do you with this info.
Can I get the exact statement on that?

1) how strong is his luck? 2) what's the consensus on his damage absorption? cause i know he's basically invulnerable to blunt attacks from people equal to him but i think that can be acceptable given that he's pretty low in the tier, but if it also works on people much stronger than him then eeh
1) here's some of his feats: https://imgur.io/a/azK1CDM

2) it works on people far stronger than him, characters like Garp and Rayleigh who are listed at 6-B had to use haki to harm him through his rubber body.

This is the fan (and only) translation that we use.
Admittedly, I'd probably be able to find the original one if I were to delve deep(l) into the japanese raws, but I haven't got around it yet.

These hunters hunt down creatures and get the reward money corresponding to the creature they hunt. The risk level is very high but the reward is just as high. But because they hunt the creatures of the night, failure is not an
option. Failing would mean one thing, death. To fight against these creatures, having a fit body, martial arts skills and fire arms are not enough. It is possible for a class C creature to kill an entire army of first class elite soldiers. A strong mind/spirit is needed to keep one self from losing their own sanity is needed. And a dark heart is needed so that they are not poisoned
with the aura that the creatures give off.

I'm gonna say it's fine because the implication could be that they'd be corrupted over multiple fights, rather than in their first one.

The boy himself. Upscales from 2.2 Megatons in his Adventure Arc key.
How does Death Manip work? With that fear, the ranged brain stuff and general versatility he seems a bit strong
Not his first key its pretty balanced
uhh, maybe? actually on topic of either AMAZOs is there any real weakness they have? because if they can just be opponent + 1 that seems a bit hard to counter

How does Death Manip work? With that fear, the ranged brain stuff and general versatility he seems a bit strong

uhh, maybe? actually on topic of either AMAZOs is there any real weakness they have? because if they can just be opponent + 1 that seems a bit hard to counter
He has a weakness in his head the CPU chip

if they can just be opponent + 1 that seems a bit hard to counter
If Amazo fights for example Reflux, Magic counters him, he does not know how to copy magic as magic is difficult to be analyzed by him

So only magic users would be able to fight him without being copied, your choice, in this tournaments this kind of problem happens

How does Death Manip work?
Does not use it, even when bloodlusted and aiming to kill his opponent. It's merely something that can be done in the techniques he uses, but he does not.
With that fear, the ranged brain stuff and general versatility he seems a bit strong
Fear's more like Social Influencing if anything, to be honest. What do you mean "ranged brain" stuff? If you're talking about being able to shake an opponent's brain, he has to hit them to do so. A normal punch to the jaw would do the same, so.

If Amazo fights for example Reflux, Magic counters him, he does not know how to copy magic as magic is difficult to be analyzed by him

So only magic users would be able to fight him without being copied, your choice, in this tournaments this kind of problem happens
Then Amazo works then

SWEEPO IS HERE

Does not use it, even when bloodlusted and aiming to kill his opponent. It's merely something that can be done in the techniques he uses, but he does not.

Fear's more like Social Influencing if anything, to be honest. What do you mean "ranged brain" stuff? If you're talking about being able to shake an opponent's brain, he has to hit them to do so. A normal punch to the jaw would do the same, so.
I'm a bit unsure especially given I've heard tales of this guy sweeping tourneys. That said, he seems acceptable.
Then Amazo works then
Eeh, sorry, I feel like any opponent should be theoretically capable of beating any other one.
Pikachu (1.45 megatons)
Sure : )
SWEEPO IS HERE
💪🦎

I'm a bit unsure especially given I've heard tales of this guy sweeping tourneys. That said, he seems acceptable.

Eeh, sorry, I feel like any opponent should be theoretically capable of beating any other one.

Sure : )

💪🦎
You just have to aim for his head and he loses he isn't that op

Eeh, I dunno, how often does he use the form
Its standard. And the more op thing is his accel Development.

How does that work, does he need to strike at a person's body to harm their soul? If so that's fine. That said how does he use intangibility
Yeah he needs to strikes with his scythe. And the intang is simply just selective on any part of his body.
FGdx7Cu.jpeg

Yeah he needs to strikes with his scythe. And the intang is simply just selective on any part of his body.
So he can't just go intangible and fight without others being able to hit him? Seems fine if that's the case.

he's just very skilled :)
(and also has abnormally high LS for someone of his tier)
Yeah that was the concern. I'll approve him, tentatively.

Also that feat just... should probably be higher than tier 7 I think

Back