• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament - Taco vs Daewi Han (Inanimate Insanity vs The God of High School)

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Speed Equalized, fight takes place outside a parking lot.

Daewi is >1.11 Megatons, Taco is >3.97 megatons, AP advantage is roughly 3.577x for Taco.

Taco: 0

Daewi Han: 7 James, Saman, Azontr, Lemon, DMUA, Me, Setto

Incon: 0

Last edited:
oh god not an inanimate insanity character
Problem?
what're taco's starting moves
Taco has access to equipment she stole from Test Tube's lab, which includes a gun she stole which she used to kill Test Tube and knock Fan out.

I should also note that she scales to 2 one-shot values since her scaling chain goes like this:

Taco > Bow >>>(One-shot) Apple >>>(One-shot) OJ = Fist Thingy = The Floor = 3.97 megatons

And yes, I've seen the forcefields Han has access to, in which they can seemingly be broken by Han himself through sheer AP. Nice, except Taco is much stronger. Not to mention I heard he leads with martial arts which is a bad idea if he's trying to handle someone much stronger than him.

And yes, I've seen the forcefields Han has access to, in which they can seemingly be broken by Han himself through sheer AP.
Not entirely correct. Most of the time sheer AP doesn't destroy them, as Daewi just allows attacks to pass through them to decrease their momentum, because they are made of water.

And because they are made of water, he can simply reconstruct them whenever they are broken. Because, again, they are made of water.
Not to mention I heard he leads with martial arts which is a bad idea if he's trying to handle someone much stronger than him.
Handling people stronger than himself is nothing Daewi is unused to. He fights at an AP disadvantage all the time and circumvents it through sheer skill.

Unless a forcefield is explicitly shown to, I wouldn't assume it can endure attacks from people that are so much stronger

Unless a forcefield is explicitly shown to, I wouldn't assume it can endure attacks from people that are so much stronger
It's made of water my guy. It disperses when things make contact with it specifically to decrease their force on purpose. It's not enduring nothing to begin with.

Not entirely correct. Most of the time sheer AP doesn't destroy them, as Daewi just allows attacks to pass through them to decrease their momentum, because they are made of water.
How strong are these forcefields then?
And because they are made of water, he can simply reconstruct them whenever they are broken. Because, again, they are made of water.
From what I've seen, Han would still have to get up close to Taco to hit her which is a terrible idea. Since neither of them know each other, Han has no idea how strong Taco is which means one hit from her would make him done for.

Not to mention, since they are made of water, the lasers from her gun would just vaporize said water on contact through the sheer heat they hold like in real life.
Handling people stronger than himself is nothing Daewi is unused to. He fights at an AP disadvantage all the time and circumvents it through sheer skill.
How much stronger are these people then? Skill can't be everything if he can get one-shot.

Last edited:
How strong are these forcefields then?
Stronger than Daewi's own durability, but with the scaling chain you provided it shouldn't matter to much, nor will Daewi resort to just spamming forcefields if he realizes they will be ineffective. He has other uses of his water manipulation.

Like this, or this , this (flight), etc etc... do i have to go on? He doesn't spam defensive barriers like an idiot.
From what I've seen,
You've seen wrong, because no, Daewi doesn't have to do this at all. His attacks create shockwaves just as powerful if not more than his normal blows- Most of his fighting style revolves around manipulating air for long range Shockwave skills.

Not to mention he doesn't even have to punch to deal damage given just coming into contact with him is deadly, and quite literally all his attacks have enormous AoE.
How much stronger are these people then? Skill can't be everything if he can get one-shot
How severe exactly were these "one-shots", though? Were they knocked out, killed, what happened? These things matter, because to start off, numerically the gap is NOT an official one-shot gap. And actually defining what this "one-shot" is is important because these can be exaggerated.

Last edited:
Realized a couple of my links didn't actually go anywhere, so fixed that. One of them is a feat from Mori Jin, but since the key of Mori doing it is literally several tiers weaker than Daewi, he should be capable of that level of wind pressure.

How severe exactly were these "one-shots", though? Were they knocked out, killed, what happened? These things matter, because to start off, numerically the gap is NOT an official one-shot gap. And actually defining what this "one-shot" is is important because these can be exaggerated.
The first one-shot was a knockout:

The second one-shot was a shatter kill:

Taco > Bow >>>(One-shot) Apple >>>(One-shot) OJ = Fist Thingy = The Floor = 3.97 megatons
How is Bow >>>>>> the Fist Thingy when she has been overpowered by its attacks on multiple occasions? Furthermore, during season 1, episode 14, The Great Escape, Baseball accidentally one-shot Bow, and with one attack, the Fist Thingy simultaneously overpowered Baseball and all the other contestants who were eliminated as of that episode.

The first one-shot was a knockout:
if you'll notice, the apple opens it's eyes just before the cutaway, so he doesn't seem to be properly incapacitated here. He took a nasty hit, sure, but that's not really just "one hit and he's out of the game"
The second one-shot was a shatter kill:
I get the odd feeling that a glass cup is not known to have that high of a durability, unless they just kinda get there by scaling

Yeah with those videos I'm very much questioning the validity of these one-shot gaps. To start off, Apple was not knocked out, simply overpowered, which nets a definitive strength-gap yes but definitely not a one-shot.

For the second one... it's made of glass. I don't know how exactly we would quantity a "one-shot" in the case of a being made of glass because any damage it takes will of course net it shattering and cracking. It's not the same as if you like, hit a flesh and blood person, and they literally shattered into bits (which would be much more impressive for obvious reasons), because that's just the nature of a material like glass.

TLDR - Scaling chain is kinda wack.

if you'll notice, the apple opens it's eyes just before the cutaway, so he doesn't seem to be properly incapacitated here. He took a nasty hit, sure, but that's not really just "one hit and he's out of the game"
Yeah with those videos I'm very much questioning the validity of these one-shot gaps. To start off, Apple was not knocked out, simply overpowered, which nets a definitive strength-gap yes but definitely not a one-shot.
It indeed hinders the power that Bow demonstrated, as you explained. I only meant that the one-shot was a "knockout" in boxing terminology or something like that, because the contest was wrestling; Apple was still conscious, but she lost the battle in one hit because she got hit to the floor and couldn't get up. I didn't mean to suggest that the feat demonstrated power that would be as useful in a fight to the death or a fight to incapacitation. Maybe Psychomaster35 was referring to a different scene that I don't know about though, so you should ask him to clarify his scaling.
I get the odd feeling that a glass cup is not known to have that high of a durability, unless they just kinda get there by scaling
I have a similar feeling, and for a similar series that I know better called Battle for Dream Island, characters who are portrayed as fragile are ranked on the VS Battles Wiki as having below average durability for the object part of their bodies, while their limbs scale to their super strength and that of other characters. I don't know as much about Inanimate Insanity, so you should ask Psychomaster35 to clarify this too.
For the second one... it's made of glass. I don't know how exactly we would quantity a "one-shot" in the case of a being made of glass because any damage it takes will of course net it shattering and cracking. It's not the same as if you like, hit a flesh and blood person, and they literally shattered into bits (which would be much more impressive for obvious reasons), because that's just the nature of a material like glass.
You potentially achieved a correct conclusion, but it's not because of OJ being made of glass, although it works as supporting evidence. When a fictional character has super durability, it's beyond the scientific logic of a specific material having a specific amount of durability. For example, Taco's opponent in this VS thread, Daewi Han, has enough durability to be unharmed by an attack that would kill a regular human, even though he is made out of the exact same materials like flesh and bones. No one questioned Taco herself having super durability even though tacos crumble in human hands and are meant to be eaten by them. You may be correct about OJ's durability anyway, because additional factors such as his portrayal may lead to his durability not scaling.

You have a very fair point, however my doubt of the scale still does persist, and I'm not particularly lead to believe that Taco is capable of a "one-shot" as is postulated due to the actual numerical AP gap not being sufficient for such a thing.

OJ wouldn't really be 10-C just for beigh made of glass, but he sure downscale a lot from other objects, same thing with lightbulb

Taco has not been show to be sny more fragile them other characters trough so I wouldn't say he downscale

Any way, Taco is in the upper end of power in the verse, behind Baseball that is the most phisically powerfull as far as I'm aware maybe just bellow the floor

But superior to Bow who alongside bot who both have some of the best feats of defeating others

Another thing I have to say, the firsthingy don't really Knockout anyone, It just has extreme knockback, so Baseball and bow both beigh "overepowerd" by It isn't really a ant feat sinse It's based on their weight and less about their durabbility or AP

I have a similar feeling, and for a similar series that I know better called Battle for Dream Island, characters who are portrayed as fragile are ranked on the VS Battles Wiki as having below average durability for the object part of their bodies, while their limbs scale to their super strength and that of other characters. I don't know as much about Inanimate Insanity, so you should ask Psychomaster35 to clarify this too.
I'm anwsering this

Last edited:
Any way, another exemple of "bsingh overpowerd by the firsthingy" son't mean much is that Bow can be hitted by It multiple times only laughing It off and Taco defeated her twice, one of thouse times on her feral form

The Fist Thingy has never managed to kill anyone in the series by striking alone. It sends people flying through sheer striking strength even if it isn't enough to kill them due to their weight as seen with OJ's elimination in Season 3, the same Fist Thingy which can harm the Floor as seen during his elimination.
See above. Since OJ took a hit from the same mechanism capable of hurting someone who did the feat, it just means he scales to it in durability and anyone who can one-shot him upscales. He isn't an ordinary glass cup, you know.

See above. Since OJ took a hit from the same mechanism capable of hurting someone who did the feat, it just means he scales to it in durability and anyone who can one-shot him upscales. He isn't an ordinary glass cup, you know
Basically, glass made contestants are in the botton of the scale chain of durability

Well, irregardless of the scaling chain stuff, I don't exactly see how Daewi loses anyway.

Taco doesn't seem to have actual legitimate Martial Arts experience, Daewi fights masters among masters and wins for breakfast, so he's dancing around his opponent skill wise.

He has the necessary range to simply snipe his opponent if he wants (see above), as well as his Water Manipulation having much more utility than just barriers that can allow him to claw at Taco from afar without ever having to come into Taco's effective range.

Taco's best bet seems to be her gun or whatever but it's not any faster than her normal attack speed seemingly so Daewi can just dodge it lel.

Eventually, she will go down, and Daewi will take the time to make sure this happens, so like uh... yeah he just wins ig.

OJ wouldn't really be 10-C just for beigh made of glass, but he sure downscale a lot from other objects, same thing with lightbulb

Taco has not been show to be sny more fragile them other characters trough so I wouldn't say he downscale

Any way, Taco is in the upper end of power in the verse, behind Baseball that is the most phisically powerfull as far as I'm aware maybe just bellow the floor

But superior to Bow who alongside bot who both have some of the best feats of defeating others

Another thing I have to say, the firsthingy don't really Knockout anyone, It just has extreme knockback, so Baseball and bow both beigh "overepowerd" by It isn't really a ant feat sinse It's based on their weight and less about their durabbility or AP
I was about to write, "Maybe. Like I wrote, ask Psychomaster35 to clarify the scaling, since he knows more about Inanimate Insanity than me.", but he already did while I was writing it. What a coincidence.

I linked the footage he was referring to here for the convenience of other people who aren't in the know.

Any way, another exemple of "bsingh overpowerd by the firsthingy" son't mean much is that Bow can be hitted by It multiple times only laughing It off and Taco defeated her twice, one of thouse times on her feral form
This detail means Bow found it amusing to feel pain and/or get launched far, not that she wasn't getting overpowered by the Fist Thingy. One of my examples even showed her trying to block one of the punches with a chair, to no avail, then disliking the pain. This suggested that the Fist Thingy is capable of at least somewhat hurting her, which should put them in a similar league.
The Fist Thingy has never managed to kill anyone in the series by striking alone. It sends people flying through sheer striking strength even if it isn't enough to kill them due to their weight as seen with OJ's elimination in Season 3, the same Fist Thingy which can harm the Floor as seen during his elimination.
That makes some sense, but it doesn't explain how a character who scales two one-shots above a weapon's attack got overcome by it when trying to block it. Bow's guarding would've been successfully if her strength scales significantly above the attack she was blocking. Perhaps the reason is because she wasn't blocking properly?

Well, irregardless of the scaling chain stuff, I don't exactly see how Daewi loses anyway.

Taco doesn't seem to have actual legitimate Martial Arts experience, Daewi fights masters among masters and wins for breakfast, so he's dancing around his opponent skill wise.

He has the necessary range to simply snipe his opponent if he wants (see above), as well as his Water Manipulation having much more utility than just barriers that can allow him to claw at Taco from afar without ever having to come into Taco's effective range.

Taco's best bet seems to be her gun or whatever but it's not any faster than her normal attack speed seemingly so Daewi can just dodge it lel.

Eventually, she will go down, and Daewi will take the time to make sure this happens, so like uh... yeah he just wins ig.
That seems believable, but it would be helpful to provide evidence of Daewi's skill that you described, since his profile doesn't state as much about his skill as you wrote here, and I'm not knowledgeable about the series he's from. He seems to be a great fighter based on his profile, great enough to dodge Taco's attacks, but if Daewi easily fights martial arts masters frequently, then there probably isn't a doubt about him winning this matchup.

As for Taco's own skills concerning physical activity: During episode 15, The Tile Divide, Taco got close to completing MePhone4S's spiky death trap. During the season 1 finale, episodes 17 and 18, Journey Through Memory Lane, the finalists, OJ and Taco, raced through a master contest that combined all the contests from previous episodes, and Taco was noted as fast during it. None of these have to do with combat exactly, but they're still worth factoring in. There might be other evidence, but this is all that I gathered right now.

Does he dodge very often? How fast are the attacks he can dodge in conjunction with his own speed? Unless his skill is basically godlike like say he can dodge thousands of bullets, he will be bound to eventually get hit. Taco only needs 1 hit to win, while Daewi needs multiple.
If many of Daewi's attacks are water-based, then what stops Taco from electrocuting said water with the electricity setting of her gun for said water to reach Daewi and hit him? As a contestant, Taco very often tries to find the best ways to win, so she wouldn't be stupid enough to not try that out especially since she was smart enough to fake her persona for an entire season.

That seems believable, but it would be helpful to provide evidence of Daewi's skill that you described, since his profile doesn't state as much about his skill as you wrote here, and I'm not knowledgeable about the series he's from. He seems to be a great fighter based on his profile, great enough to dodge Taco's attacks, but if Daewi easily fights martial arts masters frequently, then there probably isn't a doubt about him winning this matchup.
I can do so in a bit. I just woke up.
Does he dodge very often?
Yes.
How fast are the attacks he can dodge in conjunction with his own speed? Unless his skill is basically godlike like say he can dodge thousands of bullets, he will be bound to eventually get hit.
That's basically kinda what it is? Characters in God of Highschool regularly predict and counter teleportation while its happening, Daewi will be fine.
If many of Daewi's attacks are water-based, then what stops Taco from electrocuting said water with the electricity setting of her gun for said water to reach Daewi and hit him
The water is Borrowed Power, which requires Non-Physical Interaction to properly be effected. It's basically spiritual water, if that makes sense.

AP is a pretty big advantage here, to be fair

So Daewi has literally every advantage besides AP?
Outranges because of his Kyokushin moves having fuckhuge AOE, meaning he doesn't have to get within melee range to attack.

Skillstomps because GOH characters lole

Taco also can't see his water or interact with it because it requires ESP and NPI.

Despite being at the AP disadvantage he can just play around Taco and wear them down with attacks until he wins.

Speed equalized is based on the combatents combat speed, so Taco lasers should still be a lot faster them both of them making really hard to dodge unless It's aim dodge

Speed equalized is based on the combatents combat speed, so Taco lasers should still be a lot faster them both of them making really hard to dodge unless It's aim dodge
nothing on taco's profile indicates that her lasers are any faster than she is

Daewi for reasons above, Martial Arts in GoH in particular are made for the explicit purpose of overcoming AP gaps (to the point that I was always under the impression a random homeless person would be able to fight Zeus if not for the taboo, which isn't exactly accurate since it was just a specific very good homeless person, but the idea remains) on top of the tricks from Haetae

If they're explicitly made to counter AP gaps then it definitely does seem like Daewi holds most of the winning cards here.

Back