• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament

To support Meepo's fire theming I'mma throw in Flame Snake (Greater Key)
Instakill hax on most of its attacks seems a bit sus also meepo is ice
hey that's my guy

yeah absolutely, i was gonna submit him anyways before I realized I should probably make sure Meepo made it in
If u say no to Shiro, you can put Seal
I added the soul cutting guy from your other verse
sure : )
on the topic of zoro uh how bullshit is he skillwise

on the topic of bullshit skill uh @SeijiSetto I don't wanna straight-up go back on my approval but after thinking it over dudes mori does seem quite strong, is there maybe some other less oppressive GoH Low 7-B that you could submit?

Last edited:
Instakill hax on most of its attacks seems a bit sus also meepo is ice

hey that's my guy

yeah absolutely, i was gonna submit him anyways before I realized I should probably make sure Meepo made it in

I added the soul cutting guy from your other verse

sure : )

on the topic of zoro uh how bullshit is he skillwise

on the topic of bullshit skill uh @SeijiSetto I don't wanna straight-up go back on my approval but after thinking it over dudes mori does seem quite strong, is there maybe some other less oppressive GoH Low 7-B that you could submit?
Did you forget to add Deku to the list?

Ok so, I noticed a bit of an issue folks, we're past the cap, can't add everyone that was suggested. Out of the people submitted I'm going to prioritize new verses so no Zoro, and no Reverse Flash because he's haxy, apologies (especially to 3ggman who suggested Luffy early on and I just ended up taking a bit too much to reject him, that's just shit luck, sorry mate). Updating the list as we speak.

The boy himself. Upscales from 2.2 Megatons in his Adventure Arc key.
I feel like he might be a bit overqualified in terms of skill, I'd personally go for Arc 4 Daewi or Mira Yoo but I'm not in charge of the tournament
Juiz Undead Unluck 5.85 Megatons
I know the character isn't allowed, but the calc is 3.82 megatons, where is 5.85 coming from? (Especially when it's mentioned that the feat was done by two people, so it should be half the result at that)

I feel like he might be a bit overqualified in terms of skill, I'd personally go for Arc 4 Daewi or Mira Yoo but I'm not in charge of the tournament
I'd agree with that, ye
I know the character isn't allowed, but the calc is 3.82 megatons, where is 5.85 coming from? (Especially when it's mentioned that the feat was done by two people, so it should be half the result at that)
hmm

Might do well to scrutinize the current submissions more closely since we are at an overflow

Ok so, I noticed a bit of an issue folks, we're past the cap, can't add everyone that was suggested. Out of the people submitted I'm going to prioritize new verses so no Zoro, and no Reverse Flash because he's haxy, apologies (especially to 3ggman who suggested Luffy early on and I just ended up taking a bit too much to reject him, that's just shit luck, sorry mate). Updating the list as we speak.
Wasn't Zoro submitted earlier than others?
Well shit. What about Zoro?

Wasn't Zoro submitted earlier than others?
He was, as I said I'd like to prioritize characters from multiple verses and One Piece already has someone, but I dunno, there isn't really a good solution.

Erdrick from DQ

Jk, the verse is still being worked on. I might’ve chosen Wooper but he got stolen, so I’m going for Giygas

Also, are we accounting for his possible PSI powers?

Yeah, about that being vaporization...

At that I never saw it on the pages (along with no + rating) so I don't think it's applicable even without my input
It was already accepted. And discussed in a thread for it. The feat was pretty clear vaporization. And the calc is on the verse's page its been there for months.

i'll be deadass w/ you: i cannot argue for any other character in GoH NEARLY as well as i can mori jin (the goat)
could go for daewi (and i'm gonna summon azontr mid-match as my assist super)

Its on the weapon's page
their weapon isn't even linked on their page, and again, no + on the AP
i'll be deadass w/ you: i cannot argue for any other character in GoH NEARLY as well as i can mori jin (the goat)
Generally it is more difficult to argue for a character that is demonstrably less powerful, yes even if I'm not really sure about some things like "3 layer analytical prediction" but frankly I just do not care enough to push that past "I don't think that kind of activity is tournament legal"

Generally it is more difficult to argue for a character that is demonstrably less powerful, yes even if I'm not really sure about some things like "3 layer analytical prediction" but frankly I just do not care enough to push that past "I don't think that kind of activity is tournament legal"
not JUST in terms of power (though that is a factor), it's more just that i do not know daewi like the back of my hand - the way i do mori

could go for daewi (and i'm gonna summon azontr mid-match as my assist super)
He seems a bit tamer, I'd like to swap him in if that's ok

I'd like to wait for this Undead Unluck AP debacle to be over before making other changes though

Last edited:
I'd like to wait for this Undead Unluck AP debacle to be over before making other changes though
Dmua hasn’t replied to my response on the calc yet but regardless you can just use the 3.74 megatons as Nico scales above the characters in the calc

Dmua hasn’t replied to my response on the calc yet but regardless you can just use the 3.74 megatons as Nico scales above the characters in the calc
Not like it matters as they will become city level via the unchange calc

Is it too late to switch picks by any chance? Because I’m not feeling confident Pikachu will get far due to how the standards for debating Pokémon’s in-character moves have changed based on what they do in their Pokédex descriptions, especially since it has one of the lowest APs compared to other characters here (And that some even upscale).

If I’m allowed to switch, then I’ll go with Taco (>3.97 megatons). Otherwise, keep my pick in.

This as well. Will 6.88 Megatons be fine for this tournament?
nah

Uh so I guess Zoro's fine to get in maybe
Is it too late to switch picks by any chance? Because I’m not feeling confident Pikachu will get far due to how the standards for debating Pokémon’s in-character moves have changed based on what they do in their Pokédex descriptions, especially since it has one of the lowest APs compared to other characters here (And that some even upscale).

If I’m allowed to switch, then I’ll go with Taco (>3.97 megatons). Otherwise, keep my pick in.
Sure.

Back