• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament

How good are her illusions and duplicates?
Her Notable Attacks/Techniques section explains it better than I could but I'll give a rough summary: Neo's Semblance, which allows her to create physical illusions that can be seen by everyone. These illusions are highly convincing and shatter like glass when she dispels them or someone breaks them. It evolved in the Ever After allowing her to allowing her to create multiple illusionary copies instead of just one previously. She can make duplicates of people that also have the same powers as the original.

Can arrowverse amazo be used since he has the weakness in his head and no regeneration he scales to
Unsure
Her Notable Attacks/Techniques section explains it better than I could but I'll give a rough summary: Neo's Semblance, which allows her to create physical illusions that can be seen by everyone. These illusions are highly convincing and shatter like glass when she dispels them or someone breaks them. It evolved in the Ever After allowing her to allowing her to create multiple illusionary copies instead of just one previously. She can make duplicates of people that also have the same powers as the original.
So can she just make multiple clones of her opponent/people she's fought in the past? Seems a bit strong

Unsure

So can she just make multiple clones of her opponent/people she's fought in the past? Seems a bit strong
Put him in a place holder and to be fair there is kamen rider and more jin so having a copy robot isn't that bad, especially with a huge weakness but if he is too op can kick him.

To support Meepo's fire theming I'mma throw in Flame Snake (Greater Key)

Deku vs phoenix man in round 1 🗿

AS A PLACE HOLDER BUT I REALLY WANT SUKUNA IN THIS

AS A PLACE HOLDER BUT I REALLY WANT SUKUNA IN THIS
Bro no one can hit him 💀

Should be baseline (1 Megaton)

Anyways I lack an entry of my own aside from more D&D guys so... good luck fellas, I'll be here to cheer on the kobold that I was going to enter.

But if he cannot be incapped (without something like BFR or sealing) then that's pretty busted for a tournament like this.
Maybe, but he can be killed, just hard to kill if you have no good hax which Andy had very little for killing at the time. Characters like Double, Victor, Nico, Mori Jin are pretty good challenges for him and would likely win just looking at their hax.

Back