• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament

micaiah looks good, the only thing is I am interested on how absorption works.

Same with Ike so you can pick at your own wish.
I guess i'll do Micaiah insted of Ike because she's been on less verses threads.

And also the absorption is from the weapon she uses called nosferatu, basically it heals the wielder based on how much damage they did to the enemy, so basically lifesteal.

I guess i'll do Micaiah insted of Ike because she's been on less verses threads.

And also the absorption is from the weapon she uses called nosferatu, basically it heals the wielder based on how much damage they did to the enemy, so basically lifesteal.
Uh-huh seems pretty fine.

Oh gosh, I feel the tournament is going to be bigger than I expected at all.

Ok, I'm sleep now, but you still can suggest characters.

Few hours after I would be awaken, I would start to separate characters in rounds, so characters suggestion would be closed.

Felicia vs Eula
Puck vs Kuuga

bdc293ce2b6a4bc9c30cfaf815b5790coh-my-god.jpg

I'm pretty sure Uncle Death loses against literally everyone else who was submitted so yeah I don't have an issue with it :')

Heh, the moment Puck wins means Saten is potentially doomed, as is kind of Saten vs Strom all over again.

Ok since no one objected I made Round 1, let this tournament pass without unexpected stomp or unfair character. Cause redoing everything on phone is painful.

Same thing for Mind Reading?
No, although he can’t straight up read minds. He can tell the emotional state of a person or whether their thoughts are jumbled, clear, or thins of that nature. So identifying the state of minds of others.

I'm making a quick announcement. Jyrik apparently is the smurf so he gets banned

XSOUL asked for Garou and since there's a guarantee that he wasn't fighting against flashy flash in canon he pretty much can enter in human form.
His reactive evolution and adaptation shouldn't be that strong either as it's usually happens after he gets KO'd iirc, so he shouldn't be a big problem.

Yeah but Losers bracket like, gives the chance for a loser to actually win the entire tournament- to see who is the best overall fighter in a way

Can u update challonge to have losers bracket or do you need to reset? If you have to reset maybe you can like, hand pick it

Oh i forgot, when Kuuga matches come please give a note in OP: "EoS Kuuga but he is restricted in Rising Form"

This is because Kuuga only have 30 seconds in that key and it only got removed near end of series.
But he can use it to overpower the opponent, no?

Then again when 30 second had ben passed he's powerless so yeah

Oh i forgot, when Kuuga matches come please give a note in OP: "EoS Kuuga but he is restricted in Rising Form"

This is because Kuuga only have 30 seconds in that key and it only got removed near end of series.
Isn't EoS Kuuga is like 6-C?

Or there's some specifics?

6-C is limited to Amazing Mighty only, Rising Forms is still Low 7-B. The only difference is that he no longer have time limit.

Back