• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Semi-Finals Kamen Rider Blade vs Wrath

I'd call Blade's armour biological given how BOARD used Ace Undead samples to create the Rider Systems

I definitely think Kenzaki still holds the skill advantage, but I do believe that powernull on the Rouze Cards is having me lean towards Wrath's victory here

The regeneration can easily be linked back to Undeads, given several of them have such an ability

I definitely think Kenzaki still holds the skill advantage, but I do believe that powernull on the Rouze Cards is having me lean towards Wrath's victory here
If it does null his power, Kenzaki will still have RPL + Rage Power + Radiation because that comes from King Rouzer. But I found another thing. Blade doesn't need to rouze his cards to activate them.
Lastly, what you are suggesting is to deduce a multiplier from the 9-A to Low 7-B boost and then apply that to Low 7-B. By our regulations on multipliers, multipliers need to originate from direct statements and can't be reasoned from something else. So by our wiki standards that doesn't work.

And, as said, if someone can in a very short time provably grow to higher tiers that belongs in the AP section of the profile, like for the Avatar of Calamity.
This scans originate from official Toei website so it's legit.

The regeneration can easily be linked back to Undeads, given several of them have such an ability
yep, that's why its a mix of both.

If it does null his power, Kenzaki will still have RPL + Rage Power + Radiation because that comes from King Rouzer. But I found another thing. Blade doesn't need to rouze his cards to activate them.
I already assumed he wouldn't have to individually use a Rouze Card in this form, but if he straight up just doesn't even need the power of the cards itself, that's fairly interesting. I never read that part

Yeah, i'm learning with Blade here after readed the arguments here so Blade FRA

AFAIK this would be a really hard fight and Blade win in High difficulty

Last edited:
But the Rouze Cards themselves are technology which is embedded into Blade's armor which is technology. He changes into King form through Supernatural means but he already starts off in King form.
So in RoboNyan's match hacking won't do anything relevant, but in this every relevant feature is technology that can't be powernulled? Nah, I don't buy this. At this point, I don't believe it unless its on the profile. You will have to excuse me for not trusting your word, if the statement changes as it suits the match.

Not really, it's a mix of Tech, Supernatural, and Biological. Last match, shutting down Blade's Technology won't shut down his biological or supernatural. Same here, shutting down his supernatural won't shut down his technological or biological parts.
The parts need each other to work, though. A system using all three, won't work if one of the parts fails.

Heck, if you claimed Robonyans hacking can't take down anything relevant, then the supernatural aspect should take down plenty.

I'll say it in a different way

1. Jack Form is 1.5x Base Form
2. Caucasus Undead stomped Jack Form
3. Later, Blade in Base Form dealt damage and is strong enough to combat Caucasus Undead.
4. That means that Blade at that point is Far higher than 1.5x with just his RPL and Rage Power
If this were accepted as being 7-B, then it would be 7-B on the profile already. Arguments that go against the profile are not accepted. Go make a CRT if you wish to claim that.

Until it's on the profile, he can be at most as strong as Wrath.

I didn't say that.
So you agree that he can't become stronger than Wrath then?

The profile should have a higher in this key because he still has the same RPL + Rage Power + Stat Amp as his other keys. That's a botch on our part.
I mean, for one thing you can't use it on the profile until it is accepted on it and even then just a higher would still not be actually being applicable as higher tier. Unless you can get 7-B on the profile, Blade getting a stat advantage doesn't work.

My point is Blade is really ******* skill at this point even without RPL:

I could go into more detail to explain:
Undead Categories 1 - 9 (36 in total) : A cumulative of at least 36 thousands of years of combat experience from a constant battle royale.
Undead Category 10 (4 in total): Stronger and more skilled than Categories 1 - 9
Undead Category Jack + Queen (8 in total): Stronger and more skilled than Category 10
Undead Category Kings + Aces (7 in total not including Chalice): Stronger and more skilled than Category Jacks + Queens
Kamen Riders (4 in total including Blade): Blade as a show has a massive power struggle with the 4 riders, each trying to one up each other. They battle against Undead and Riders and RPLed for each other. In Blade, RPL includes skill, not just power. They are just as skilled as Jacks, Queens and potentially Aces in their BoS, now imagine EoS.
Trial Monsters: Human-made cyborgs that take their power from undeads.
Cerberus Undead: Human becoming an undead creating one that is stronger that needs 4 Kamen Riders to defeat.
Joker: The strongest and most skilled Undead easily capable of wiping the floor with every other undead.

Blade has defeated a majority of them at this point or at least RPLed from Garren, Leangle, and Chalice who RPLed from them fighting Undeads too.
I give you he's skilled. I seriously doubt he can outskill Wrath, though. Again, Wrath is on the skill level of the best sword fighter on the planet in a battle focussed world that is in constant war for centuries now. He also matches two ancient dragons in this base form, which probably exist since the beginning of the system (around 63 generations IIRC).

More importantly, Wrath simply makes skill irrelevant with his precognition. No matter how well Blade predicts Wrath's moves, Wrath literally sees the future to know he will predict it. Other way around, he will know any move Blade does in advance and given his thought acceleration has plenty of time to think about them.
Wrath's supernatural abilities are just above what skill can make up for.

Ah, my b. Blade's suit and Blay Rouzer is still technology however and since the Rouze cards are already embedded into his armor then, idk why he can't use them.
I mean, if the supernatural part is taken out, the technological part alone won't work. As said, a system needs all components intact to work.

Kenzaki’s RPL’s strength depends on how strong his opponents are. It’s like like those characters who passively gets stronger overtime. When fighting against the Cassius Undead, Kenzaki went from being casually stomped to being able to overwhelm the Undead in a matter of seconds.

It’s not a multiplier, I don’t think I said it was even from our previous threads. It’s just Kenzaki’s Rouze Level reacting to his opponents.

I mean, we could change it ig. But it wouldn’t be “9-A to Low 7-B overtime”, it would just be “9-A, Varies overtime”, since his amp comes from how strong his opponents are.
I thought he starts Low 7-B in this form?

Anyway, if you are using it to deduce a higher tier, i.e. 7-B, then 7-B needs to be somewhere on the profile. Until that is the case, Blade is accepted at not being able to go above his highest showing i.e. Low 7-B. And if you use something to deduce 7-B like that, it is for all purposes like a multiplier and should meet the same requirement.

My point is, in any case: Blade can as it stands not be claimed to get stronger than Wrath.

So let me compare based on how I see it:
  1. Wrath is stronger in the early game and should be able to deal Blade pretty big damage then. Blade can eventually catch up in stats, but he can't get stronger than Wrath.
  2. Wrath nulls vital components of Blade's suit and it's highly questionable whether the suit as a whole can function with those components malfunctioning. A system typically needs all its components to work. Even if it works, some big abilities should not function.
  3. Wrath is incredibly skilled and so is Blade, but Wrath has precognition which makes skill virtually irrelevant. You can't outskill seeing the future.
  4. Blade can speed boost at some point, but Wrath can and will do it right away. Additionally, Wrath has thought speed uprades big enough for Blade to probably be in slow motion, even after speed boost. To that comes precog, of course, and the fact that Wrath can launch his swords faster than he himself can move. Spamming exploding swords in particular is hard to dodge, due to the sheer AoE Wrath can cover with it. And the flame sword is good for zoning, as it can release a big flame while it's swung around. Supernatural luck helps with landing hits, too.
  5. Most of Blade's attacks won't do much damage. His sword attack would straight up not even touch Wrath, due to cutting nullification. Blunt attacks won't do enough to overcome his regeneration. Things like heat, elemental attacks and light are also resisted, although to an extent where continuous attacks could overcome his regeneration. For that Blade continuously has to use his special techniques, though.
  6. Wrath has teleportation and hence could temporarily distance himself in order to regenerate.
  7. Wrath knows all of Blade's abilities and stats thanks to appraisal, while Blade gets no information out of him.

I still doubt that Wrath’s more skilled simply because he’s fought “the most skilled swordsman on the planet”. I’m sure if that swordsman fought one of the many Undead, he’d find himself struggling

I still wouldn’t call Blade’s suit technology myself either in regards to the whole hacking and power null thing on my end. It’s definitely supernatural

So in RoboNyan's match hacking won't do anything relevant, but in this every relevant feature is technology that can't be powernulled? Nah, I don't buy this. At this point, I don't believe it unless its on the profile. You will have to excuse me for not trusting your word, if the statement changes as it suits the match.
I mean, I'm not going to tell you what to believe or not. I don't trust you that the power null works here either because has completely different context. I guess the question to ask here is what has the power null worked on before?

The parts need each other to work, though. A system using all three, won't work if one of the parts fails.

Heck, if you claimed Robonyans hacking can't take down anything relevant, then the supernatural aspect should take down plenty.
The problem here is that the card are engraved into Kenzaki in King form. In base form, I would've said the same thing but the cards are literally embedded into him. The argument against Roboyan was that he'd had a hard time hacking into Blade's tech because it incorporates that fuckery that is the Rider Belts.

If this were accepted as being 7-B, then it would be 7-B on the profile already. Arguments that go against the profile are not accepted. Go make a CRT if you wish to claim that.

Until it's on the profile, he can be at most as strong as Wrath.
I mean I could make a CRT right now. The things I said aren't controversial.

I mean, for one thing you can't use it on the profile until it is accepted on it and even then just a higher would still not be actually being applicable as higher tier. Unless you can get 7-B on the profile, Blade getting a stat advantage doesn't work.

I give you he's skilled. I seriously doubt he can outskill Wrath, though. Again, Wrath is on the skill level of the best sword fighter on the planet in a battle focussed world that is in constant war for centuries now. He also matches two ancient dragons in this base form, which probably exist since the beginning of the system (around 63 generations IIRC).
Reminder that undeads were fighting before there were human civilizations and possibly life in general. They are the ancestors to their respective animal groups. Human Undead is the ancestor to all humans. Tarantula and Spider Undeads is the ancestor to all arachnids, etc.

More importantly, Wrath simply makes skill irrelevant with his precognition. No matter how well Blade predicts Wrath's moves, Wrath literally sees the future to know he will predict it. Other way around, he will know any move Blade does in advance and given his thought acceleration has plenty of time to think about them.
Wrath's supernatural abilities are just above what skill can make up for.
Precognition can only do so much against Royal Straight Flush that has a high aoe that is including an 360 degree shockwave that is accompanied by heat radiation. Sometimes Kenzaki goes for this move right off the bat.

I still wouldn’t call Blade’s suit technology myself either in regards to the whole hacking and power null thing on my end. It’s definitely supernatural
For me, I wouldn't call it entirely technology (it should have technology parts though, since we see the inside of Garren's suit and it looks very technological) but I wouldn't believe its entirely supernatural either (since humans made the suits).

Besides, my point for power null not working is that its 1. Entirely used in a different context. 2. The cards are embedded into Blade and Blade can tap into their power without rouzing them.

Last edited:
I think the best way to describe Blade's Armor is that:

It was made by BOARD's team of human scientists that injected Undead cells and DNA into it.

Ummmm.

How Dragon Null works?

If contact, Kenzanki-Kun can flight to evade the things

Kenzaki-Kun FRA
It has a certain AoE. Should be a few meters at least.
I still doubt that Wrath’s more skilled simply because he’s fought “the most skilled swordsman on the planet”. I’m sure if that swordsman fought one of the many Undead, he’d find himself struggling
Any way for that skill to actually matter, though? With Wrath knowing every move he does in advance? Every prediction Blade makes on Wrath will be wrong, every attack will be anticipated, every feint seen through. Even if he should be more skilled, it is inconsequential. With his supernatural powers Wrath ends up the effectively better fighter regardless. You can't outskill legit precognition.
I mean, I'm not going to tell you what to believe or not. I don't trust you that the power null works here either because has completely different context. I guess the question to ask here is what has the power null worked on before?
Like, P&A wise? Should work on everything magic can do in Kumo Desu Ga, although the mechanism of jamming the translation of supernatural power into the phenomenon has more general applications as it doesn't really depend on the effect that is not manifested at that point.

The problem here is that the card are engraved into Kenzaki in King form. In base form, I would've said the same thing but the cards are literally embedded into him. The argument against Roboyan was that he'd had a hard time hacking into Blade's tech because it incorporates that fuckery that is the Rider Belts.
I asked for specific clarification in that match. The answer was literally "I’d honestly say all supernatural, or at least mostly supernatural. Since the Rouze Cards are what powers this form."

He won that match, because the armor was said to be all or mostly supernatural.

I mean I could make a CRT right now. The things I said aren't controversial.
Then do so. Although, if he becomes 7-B through that I assume he will be disqualified from the tournament, though.

Reminder that undeads were fighting before there were human civilizations and possibly life in general. They are the ancestors to their respective animal groups. Human Undead is the ancestor to all humans. Tarantula and Spider Undeads is the ancestor to all arachnids, etc.
At a certain point, I wonder whether length of time actually helps, though. After several centuries of fighting, does the skill still increase by a relevant margin just due to fighting alone?

Precognition can only do so much against Royal Straight Flush that has a high aoe that is including an 360 degree shockwave that is accompanied by heat radiation. Sometimes Kenzaki goes for this move right off the bat.
Wrath can dodge it with his precog and distance himself from it. Given inverse-square-law and Wrath's durability and resistances, the attack won't do relevant damage if the explosion isn't point blank. Remember that at 2 meters distance an explosion is already 1/4th of the strength as from 1 meter distance. From a dozen meter it is 144 times weaker.

Heck, Wrath has teleportation magic.

And if Blade does such a big move, that will just leave openings for Wrath to shoot a dozen exploding swords at him. He can in fact intercept the thing with a sword before it even reaches him. Such a linear attack is more suicide for Blade than it is a problem for Wrath.

For me, I wouldn't call it entirely technology (it should have technology parts though, since we see the inside of Garren's suit and it looks very technological) but I wouldn't believe its entirely supernatural either (since humans made the suits).

Besides, my point for power null not working is that its 1. Entirely used in a different context. 2. The cards are embedded into Blade and Blade can tap into their power without rouzing them.
Why should the cards being embedded matter? If it's supernatural power, it is still supernatural.

It has a certain AoE. Should be a few meters at least.

Any way for that skill to actually matter, though? With Wrath knowing every move he does in advance? Every prediction Blade makes on Wrath will be wrong, every attack will be anticipated, every feint seen through. Even if he should be more skilled, it is inconsequential. With his supernatural powers Wrath ends up the effectively better fighter regardless. You can't outskill legit precognition.
Becuase Blade's skill and RPL is hand in hand. Blade adapts to the opponent's fighting style as much as he gains power. If Wrath is coming to attack Blade and Wrath just comes near to King Rouzer, he gets Heat Radiation which Wrath has no resistance to. Blade can also fly like Link Slayer said if Blade is in a bad spot.

Like, P&A wise? Should work on everything magic can do in Kumo Desu Ga, although the mechanism of jamming the translation of supernatural power into the phenomenon has more general applications as it doesn't really depend on the effect that is not manifested at that point.
Supernatural in general is incredibly broad. Blade's supernatural is not the same as magic plain and simple. That's like comparing KR Blade to KR Wizard who uses magics. Blade is nowhere close to that. Blade taps into the biological abilities of supernatural monsters through technology.

I asked for specific clarification in that match. The answer was literally "I’d honestly say all supernatural, or at least mostly supernatural. Since the Rouze Cards are what powers this form."

He won that match, because the armor was said to be all or mostly supernatural.
That armor is "Human-made" technology that was injected with Undead Dna and cells. It's said in the show. Roboyan wouldn't be able to hack it because it has fused Undead Cells and fused with Hercules Beetle Undead and Caucasus Beetle Undead.

Then do so. Although, if he becomes 7-B through that I assume he will be disqualified from the tournament, though.
Then why is Wrath allowed if he can reach 7-B? Blade will have a "Varies" because he RPLs to the level of his opponents if they are stronger.

At a certain point, I wonder whether length of time actually helps, though. After several centuries of fighting, does the skill still increase by a relevant margin just due to fighting alone?
Undeads fight every 10,000 years and the ancestors of the animals they represent. I don't know which is the oldest species but one of them is the Shell Undead and and the first mollusk predates to 385 million years ago. That means that Undead has gone through about 48,500 battle royales.

Wrath can dodge it with his precog and distance himself from it. Given inverse-square-law and Wrath's durability and resistances, the attack won't do relevant damage if the explosion isn't point blank. Remember that at 2 meters distance an explosion is already 1/4th of the strength as from 1 meter distance. From a dozen meter it is 144 times weaker.
It deals heat radiation damage tho, and it's a light attack meaning it probably travels at light speed.

Heck, Wrath has teleportation magic.
And Blade has flight (I completely forgot about it but LinkSlayer reminded me kekw) and can fly out of Wrath's range esecially in Wrath's range is dozens of meters. Blade at this point is skill enough to beat someone (Scarab undead) with time stop too. This means that Blade has dealt with opponents that appear and reappear out of nowhere similar to teleportation.

And if Blade does such a big move, that will just leave openings for Wrath to shoot a dozen exploding swords at him. He can in fact intercept the thing with a sword before it even reaches him. Such a linear attack is more suicide for Blade than it is a problem for Wrath.
Blade does RSF really causally and usually he never tires from it so I don't see how he can get himself to a vulnerable spot.

Why should the cards being embedded matter? If it's supernatural power, it is still supernatural.
Mostly because he doesn need to rouze (activate) them to tap into the powers.

Undeads fight every 10,000 years and the ancestors of the animals they represent. I don't know which is the oldest species but one of them is the Shell Undead and and the first mollusk predates to 385 million years ago. That means that Undead has gone through about 48,500 battle royales.
You forgot Trilobite Undead and based from the animal he represent (existed since 450 Million Years Ago) the battle royale might be more than 48,500

You forgot Trilobite Undead and based from the animal he represent (existed since 450 Million Years Ago) the battle royale might be more than 48,500
I meant 48,500 battle fights in total off of 485,000,000 years cause it happens every 10,000 years

Becuase Blade's skill and RPL is hand in hand. Blade adapts to the opponent's fighting style as much as he gains power. If Wrath is coming to attack Blade and Wrath just comes near to King Rouzer, he gets Heat Radiation which Wrath has no resistance to. Blade can also fly like Link Slayer said if Blade is in a bad spot.
You're wrong about "Wrath has no resistance to heat radiation". That what fire resistance is. That's why he can bath in lava and tank attacks with fire. What do you think how fire transmits heat? The answer is: Mostly heat radiation.

Basically, Wrath has the feats of resisting heat with his resistance, so no deal there. Heck, has the passive heat radiation even the feats of being potent enough to outdo Wrath's regeneration considering his durability?

And Blade can't really adapt to the opponent's fighting style, if the opponent has precog. Wrath is just not going to do the move Blade is expecting/adapted to as he knows he is doing that it in advance and can catch him off guard by doing something else.

Supernatural in general is incredibly broad. Blade's supernatural is not the same as magic plain and simple. That's like comparing KR Blade to KR Wizard who uses magics. Blade is nowhere close to that. Blade taps into the biological abilities of supernatural monsters through technology.
Eh, tell me one truly fundamental fashion in which it is different.

That armor is "Human-made" technology that was injected with Undead Dna and cells. It's said in the show. Roboyan wouldn't be able to hack it because it has fused Undead Cells and fused with Hercules Beetle Undead and Caucasus Beetle Undead.
Well, I think if you want to reexplain how it works now so that neither works you should show your honesty by making a CRT and have an explanation added to the page that finalizes what works and what doesn't and why that is.

Then why is Wrath allowed if he can reach 7-B? Blade will have a "Varies" because he RPLs to the level of his opponents if they are stronger.
Wrath isn't allowed to reach 7-B. I always said Wrath is just at the very edge of being 7-B. He is Low 7-B to just about the highest possible degree when you take his high calculated stats and put the multipliers on top.

And, varies would need an upper cap specified usually. So if you want him to get stronger than Wrath it would need to be "Varies. Up to 7-B" or something.

Cool, but doesn't really answer my question. Like, have a bunch of lions fight for 100 years and they will still not be ultra skilled. Their skill just peaks at a certain point. Beings don't really have infinite growth potential, is what I'm saying.

It deals heat radiation damage tho, and it's a light attack meaning it probably travels at light speed.
Light travelling at light speed would mean that he would have lightspeed attack speed. We actually have strict regulations regarding proving something is light, too. So yeah, another thing you need a CRT for to use as an argument.

Not that it would matter, because... precog. He dodges before the attack happens.

Also, Wrath has light resistance, just to point that out.

And Blade has flight (I completely forgot about it but LinkSlayer reminded me kekw) and can fly out of Wrath's range esecially in Wrath's range is dozens of meters. Blade at this point is skill enough to beat someone (Scarab undead) with time stop too. This means that Blade has dealt with opponents that appear and reappear out of nowhere similar to teleportation.
Wrath can also fly, dude. Well, not fly exactly. He has platform creation that allows him to effortlessly run and jump through the air.

And the "skilled enough to beat someone with time stop" thing doesn't really work here. That is only when he can predict the opponents moves, but he is outclassed in his prediction game here due to Wrath's legit precog.
If Blade predicts where Wrath teleports, Wrath sees in the future that Blade predicts it and teleports somewhere else.

Blade does RSF really causally and usually he never tires from it so I don't see how he can get himself to a vulnerable spot.
Can you show me a video of that? Like, no cooldown after use at all? No pose or movement he makes when using it? Nothing?

Mostly because he doesn need to rouze (activate) them to tap into the powers.
But... how does that relate to resisting things?

You're wrong about "Wrath has no resistance to heat radiation". That what fire resistance is. That's why he can bath in lava and tank attacks with fire. What do you think how fire transmits heat? The answer is: Mostly heat radiation.

Basically, Wrath has the feats of resisting heat with his resistance, so no deal there. Heck, has the passive heat radiation even the feats of being potent enough to outdo Wrath's regeneration considering his durability?
I see. Blade's sword does this to the people that get hit by it that aren't undead. Blade's sword also has vibration manip to cut through stuff.

And Blade can't really adapt to the opponent's fighting style, if the opponent has precog. Wrath is just not going to do the move Blade is expecting/adapted to as he knows he is doing that it in advance and can catch him off guard by doing something else.
And Blade can counter that with speed amp to out speed Wrath no? Like you can see what's coming but if you can't react to it then what's the point?

Eh, tell me one truly fundamental fashion in which it is different.
What do you mean by that?

Blade's system in the first place is a human made armor that's injected into the armor. The only things that's supernatural about it is that it takes the cells of Undead to make it supernatural so that it can regenerate, fly, and stuff like that.

Well, I think if you want to reexplain how it works now so that neither works you should show your honesty by making a CRT and have an explanation added to the page that finalizes what works and what doesn't and why that is.
"That armor is "Human-made" technology that was injected with Undead Dna and cells. It's said in the show. Roboyan wouldn't be able to hack it because it has fused Undead Cells and fused with Hercules Beetle Undead and Caucasus Beetle Undead."

Him fusing with Hercules Beetle Undead and Caucasus Undead is what makes it supernatural. Blade's armor is originally made from tech. Like I don't get how a power null to magic effects something like that.

Wrath isn't allowed to reach 7-B. I always said Wrath is just at the very edge of being 7-B. He is Low 7-B to just about the highest possible degree when you take his high calculated stats and put the multipliers on top.

And, varies would need an upper cap specified usually. So if you want him to get stronger than Wrath it would need to be "Varies. Up to 7-B" or something.
I also said very edge of Low 7-B, not 7-B.

Cool, but doesn't really answer my question. Like, have a bunch of lions fight for 100 years and they will still not be ultra skilled. Their skill just peaks at a certain point. Beings don't really have infinite growth potential, is what I'm saying.
I don't think you can compare Undeads to any living things in the world. Undead's only purpose is to fight. It's kinda unbelievable for them to not be skilled.

Light travelling at light speed would mean that he would have lightspeed attack speed. We actually have strict regulations regarding proving something is light, too. So yeah, another thing you need a CRT for to use as an argument.
Alright

Not that it would matter, because... precog. He dodges before the attack happens.
Not with speed amp.

Also, Wrath has light resistance, just to point that out.

Wrath can also fly, dude. Well, not fly exactly. He has platform creation that allows him to effortlessly run and jump through the air.
How high has he shown to do that? And that's an inconvenient way to deal with Blade since Blade can just fly away.

And the "skilled enough to beat someone with time stop" thing doesn't really work here. That is only when he can predict the opponents moves, but he is outclassed in his prediction game here due to Wrath's legit precog.
If Blade predicts where Wrath teleports, Wrath sees in the future that Blade predicts it and teleports somewhere else
With enhanced senses and speed amp, Blade will know where he TPs.

Can you show me a video of that? Like, no cooldown after use at all? No pose or movement he makes when using it? Nothing?
I meant if Blade uses RSF, he won't getting tired from it. When he uses it however, it has him either running through 5 projections of cards or have him point his sword at it for a ranged attack. It's pretty telegraphed but is accompanied by an Aoe shockwave. Straight Flush however requires no additional steps.

But... how does that relate to resisting things?
The context for the power null is completely different than from Blade's. The power null from what I assume nulls magic and spells and stuff like that. Blade gets his powers from Undeads but they never use spells and magics or anything like that. Metal Trilobites' defenses come from it's natural defense, Mach Jaguar's speed comes from its natural speed, Kick Locust gets it's athletics from it's natural body structure. Blade just adds on that power to himself to amp up.
From Wrath's profile, "that unravels the formula of spells targeted at the user".
I don't see what "spells" is Blade using?
Also, the profile says just magic and not supernatural in general. Can you even use that argument if it's not on the profile?
Magic is only a subset of supernatural, you can't just say that if it works on magic then it can work on everything supernatural. Especially if Blade's verse's powers all come from a floating stone god thingy which I doubt the power null can work against.

Speed Amp does counter Precog, but so long as it isn’t a speed blitz, Precognition is still relevant to the fight, can’t exactly just dismiss it aside from having a weaker effect now.

I mean, a casual Decade while taking the form of Blade could overwhelm people at comparable speeds. King Blade has an enhanced version of Mach Jaguar, the speed amp

bruh no one knows who the eff Kenzaki is is that Blade or Wrath eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Uh oh, looks like Low 7-B Grand Final would be Kuuga vs Blade
Me:
JampackedJoyfulHeifer-max-1mb.gif

bruh no one knows who the eff Kenzaki is is that Blade or Wrath eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We said Kenzaki's name on the other threads in this tourney and his name is on Blade's page, this isn't a grand mystery

Back