• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournamnet Round 2, Match 7, Genos vs Wrath

Round 2, match 7: Genos (One Punch Man) (@Pokemonfan807) vs Wrath (Web Novel) (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka) (@DontTalkDT)

Rules: Equal speed, Low 7-B versions location is Sunset Cemetry

Quick Plot: After defeating Anakaris in Death Desert, Wrath moved to appeared storm he also found an underground shortcut, after traveling through it he found the exit which was inside of graveyard. As moment he came out from underground, he took punch from Cyberg hero. Genos traveled to Nowhere Isalnds trying to find Garou, but as soon as he saw him moving to the castle, Genos was attacked by zombies, which Genos easily defeated. After seeing Wrath coming out of the ground he thought he is one of the zombies.

Genos:

Wrath:

Inconclusive:

Hey, giving Genos a free hit isn't fair.

So, after WN chapter 587 Wrath is confirmed best boy, therefore he wins.

Oh, and also because he has Stat advantage, speed boosts, thought acceleration + minor precog + probability compensation for dodging, platform creation up keep of with Genos' flight, probably a skill advantage in close-combat, regeneration and resistance against what Genos throws at him.

Sunset Cemetery gets a cyborg grave.

Last edited:
I feel Wrath is still fair atm, considering other characters.

Gladly I always have Loser's bracket where I can still do some characters

Quoting DontTalk:
"Fear hax isn't strong enough to incapacitate any experienced fighter, I believe.
The luck thing can help to evade attacks at times but isn't so strong that enemies just completely miss on their own or anything like that." And soul hax is OOC
You mean Kamen Rider Blade?
Yeah

Yeah to be fair he has a shit ton of haxes and i can't believe it Olegg made him in the tournament
Well not entirely hax but rather a tons of versatility, and said hax isn't a technique that he used a lot
Quoting DontTalk:
"Fear hax isn't strong enough to incapacitate any experienced fighter, I believe.
The luck thing can help to evade attacks at times but isn't so strong that enemies just completely miss on their own or anything like that." And soul hax is OOC
Alright that's settled it lel

At some point I can't believe what I have done either when entering Blade in tourney... Like, I look at profile don't see one shot option/it hides from me, look at the debate, one shot option is implied (Wait a minute...)

Anyway, until there's Akame who can put him to fight and since there's helpfully loser's bracket. where all characters can shine again, I feel atm there's nothing so scary, especially when opponent is good with range and mobile.

I assumed that the 7-A move was restricted?

Since Wrath kinda resist most of Genos stuff as well. I supposed it Wrath FRA

I assumed that the 7-A move was restricted?

Since Wrath kinda resist most of Genos stuff as well. I supposed it Wrath FRA
Yeah, 7-A stuff is supposed to be restricted.

Well, i think we can move on to the next match as this one ended really quick

I'll post this match to vs thread promotion asking for voting

Back