• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Jin Mu-Won vs Kamen Rider Thouser

Group A (Match 9) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Final fight for both of these fighters while they can't reach semi finals but they sure can pick up a win and go with experience from this tourney.

Nicetoderp vs Zaratthustra

Result:
Jin Mu-Won (Legend Of The Northern Blade)
Kamen Rider Thouser (Zero-One): 8 (Nicetoderp, Demonicdude, Pepper, Fanta, azontr, Pokemonfan, Glace, God900)
incon:
D5Rn6x7.png

Last edited:
For mind control, he need to drop his sword for that and Thouser need to look. Something that his precog will warn him about, same goes for his Qi. By this point Thouser is comparable to Ark-Zero which can effectively blocks/dodge through everything that opponent can do even without looking.

Techniques mimicry won't work since most of Thouser move is pretty much just swings/dodge at the right time. Actually Thouser will be the one that is able to effectively leech Jin's skill due to scaling massively over average mass product Humagear who can nigh-instantly copies skills/special techniques that it has only seen once, their skill development is good enough that a normal gardener humagear can contend against national level human who has dedicated his life to flower arrangement for years, which he also amp his skill further by using ZAIA Spec which boost the mind of the people to extraordinary genius level. There's at least 3 layers to this and each gap is frankly massive. And with ZAIA Spec, every single move that Jin do will be thoroughly analysed to hell and back due to the massive perception amp it grant.

Thouser have massive AP advantage since he scale way out of 6.25 terraton with several amps which one shot peer opponent and a Finisher which one-shot people that stomp him.

Cheetah Ability blitz, being pinned between 8 tk blades/laser drones/instinctive reaction forcefield is a pain, Kong is basically Danmaku, Scorpion Ability is poison deconstruct and so on.

Jin do have frankly massive class K LS lead though so getting caught in typhoon or things like that can be problematic.

Last edited:
A fair argument we need to wait for Nothern Blade supporters first, Thouser FRA.

Last edited:
Can't really give much input as I have exams, but it doesn't really matter.

I'll just say a few things.

Kamen Rider is BS, and his amps along with its other stuff noted by Derp should easily enough to beat Jin.

I suggest you just move on to the next round. Jin can't really do much here.

Thank you for your time RIkki study well crush those exams !
Well this was Jin's final fight 1 win out of 4 huh, I guess we can now move on, Nicetoderp can gather the voters.

Should mention the only seemingly wincon Jin has is Mind control, which gets countered via precog and other bs, not to mention never leads with it, as he has to willingly drop it.

Probably. Like, I don't see any way Jin can win here, and he isn't someone to use his LS advantage, not to mention he won't be able to touch Kamen due to precog and amps.

Have always be curious about this so I will ask, Jin mind manip anyone who see his sword drpped right? Then if someone with precog see the sword dropped in the future wouldn't the mind manip condition get accomplished and the character with precog get affected? This is not only with Jin mind manip but in general with any power/ability that is sight based.

Have always be curious about this so I will ask, Jin mind manip anyone who see his sword drpped right? Then if someone with precog see the sword dropped in the future wouldn't the mind manip condition get accomplished and the character with precog get affected? This is not only with Jin mind manip but in general with any power/ability that is sight based.
Thouser Precog is more like a simulation, a possible future that might happened. One hundred millions or so retry.

Even then, the reason why people get mind control was because of the sword's will. Unless you said that Snow here can mind hax someone from the future.

Thouser Precog is more like a simulation, a possible future that might happened. One hundred millions or so retry.

Even then, the reason why people get mind control was because of the sword's will. Unless you said that Snow here can mind hax someone from the future.
So it's more like a really good analytical prediction instead of actual precognition? In that case then the mind manip shouldn't affect him in the simulation since he don't know about the mind effect of the sword, though that would also mean that he don't really know to not look at the sword if dropped, not that it would actually affect much the battle.

Nah, I'm just more thinking about the relaptionship between sight based powers and someone seeing the future with precog.

So it's more like a really good analytical prediction instead of actual precognition? In that case then the mind manip shouldn't affect him in the simulation since he don't know about the mind effect of the sword, though that would also mean that he don't really know to not look at the sword if dropped, not that it would actually affect much the battle.

Nah, I'm just more thinking about the relaptionship between sight based powers and someone seeing the future with precog.
The first part would be valid, if not for the fact that the things that the upper tier precog of Z1 is able to predicts are insane. In the first arc, Ark's sister machine Zea, was able to make an item compatible with a special trinket created by the bad guys, however, the infos on the trinket that the bad guys made aren't even planned to be created yet by the time that Zea made the item. And then there's the time when Zea is able to, somehow, predict around the timeline itself being forcefully changed and made contingency plan to back-up itself. While Zea overall performance is better than Ark, Ark have managed to trump over Zea's own predictions several times as well, Thouser scale to Ark.

Since it's relevant where does the "entire training arc inside their head" thing come from?
Zero-One is able to goes from "Failed stand-up comedian" to "Skill enough to tussle with veteran soldiers". This isn't a sort of infos upload like the matrix, his thought process was accelerated to inhuman level which allow him to learn every tutorial he need to fight.

Everyone in ZO can just do that? And how is that useful in a fight other then for improved reactions since i doubt they have a tutorial of "how to beat (character)"?

Everyone in ZO can just do that? And how is that useful in a fight other then for improved reactions since i doubt they have a tutorial of "how to beat (character)"?
Every Z1 character worth their salt scale off average Humagear abilities to analyzed and copies techniques/skill that they have seen. Nigh infinite reaction time = nigh infinite time to gain new skill

Every Z1 character worth their salt scale off average Humagear abilities to analyzed and copies techniques/skill that they have seen. Nigh infinite reaction time = nigh infinite time to gain new skill
Do their physical stats also improve like this or does that happen separately?

Back