• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 2, Match 6 Quote vs Kamen Rider Blade

Sorry for the late response, possibly wont be able to respond too, but I'll just summarize with what I think.

For starters, the obvious, their stats are equal due to Kenzaki's RPL, but once the Rouze Cards come into play, he'll gain the advantage, Although, at least for AP, Quote will be able to keep up due to him fighting opponents stronger than him. Now, for Mach Jaguar, I really don't see how Quote will be able to keep up with the amp. Like what I said, Quote dodging the crocodile isn't that impressing, especially when the clip you showed doesn't show Quote dodging the attack. The crocodile wasn't that much faster than Quote either way and the clip that I showed was casual and from an unenhanced Mach Jaguar.

Now, when we talk about abilities, I'll agree that Buffalo will likely not be able to get Quote's weapons, but I thought we agreed that the stars are fair game. You said they're drones which circle around Quote, so Buffalo could easily manipulate them and put them out of the fight. Your response to Metal Trilobite was that Quote's rockets, fire, water and Wrinkle Stars. We already agree that Buffalo takes out Wrinkle stars, I've also showed a Undead which Kenzaki scales to which showed them reflecting lighting, so their elemental attacks can be reflected, and most of the rockets will be reflected with Buffalo since's their midair and Quote cannot hold them, hell, he would possibly redirect them.

Also, just to clear this up, Kenzaki's normal stats actually should be around the RSF. He and Chalice did a crosscounter in which they caused an explosion where both were caught in an explosion and survived. The description of the RSF saying its, "The Strongest Attack" comes from the Kamen Rider Wiki of all things, which is an unreliable source when it comes to debating for a ton of things. And people physically scaling their their finishers in Kamen Rider, Ryuki's a perfect example of this

Now, the reason why I think Kenzaki would win against Quote is Mach Jaguar's speed amp to allow him to get close and use his finisher. I already gave to why Mach Jaguar's speed should be able to get him close and Metal Trilobite will be able to give Kenzaki enough time to get close.

Sorry for the late response, possibly wont be able to respond too, but I'll just summarize with what I think.

For starters, the obvious, their stats are equal due to Kenzaki's RPL, but once the Rouze Cards come into play, he'll gain the advantage, Although, at least for AP, Quote will be able to keep up due to him fighting opponents stronger than him. Now, for Mach Jaguar, I really don't see how Quote will be able to keep up with the amp. Like what I said, Quote dodging the crocodile isn't that impressing, especially when the clip you showed doesn't show Quote dodging the attack. The crocodile wasn't that much faster than Quote either way and the clip that I showed was casual and from an unenhanced Mach Jaguar.
I mean, if you really want I can take my PC and make a clip of crocodile dodging.
Now, when we talk about abilities, I'll agree that Buffalo will likely not be able to get Quote's weapons, but I thought we agreed that the stars are fair game. You said they're drones which circle around Quote, so Buffalo could easily manipulate them and put them out of the fight. Your response to Metal Trilobite was that Quote's rockets, fire, water and Wrinkle Stars. We already agree that Buffalo takes out Wrinkle stars, I've also showed a Undead which Kenzaki scales to which showed them reflecting lighting, so their elemental attacks can be reflected, and most of the rockets will be reflected with Buffalo since's their midair and Quote cannot hold them, hell, he would possibly redirect them.

Also, just to clear this up, Kenzaki's normal stats actually should be around the RSF. He and Chalice did a crosscounter in which they caused an explosion where both were caught in an explosion and survived. The description of the RSF saying its, "The Strongest Attack" comes from the Kamen Rider Wiki of all things, which is an unreliable source when it comes to debating for a ton of things. And people physically scaling their their finishers in Kamen Rider, Ryuki's a perfect example of this

Now, the reason why I think Kenzaki would win against Quote is Mach Jaguar's speed amp to allow him to get close and use his finisher. I already gave to why Mach Jaguar's speed should be able to get him close and Metal Trilobite will be able to give Kenzaki enough time to get close.
As long as Magnet Buffalo was used that way, sure. But all feats are showing that it's just magnets stuff and not exactly control it. So using magnet buffalo would still cause more problems to Blade. The difference is, it's lighting. Lighting/light is like that kind of object which can usually be reflected. Fire and water is not something directional and still something that gives damage, rockets are explosives so you can't just reflect explosion, wrinkle star is not something you can easily control. If blade have exact feat of taking flying rocket at him and redirecting then sure, otherwise it would explode as soon as he would touch it (now to think about it, it's not even that surely that it will reflect normal energy beams).

Even then keeping in mind that it's finisher which uses multiple cards at once makes me assume that it's not like casual thing either, and that multipliers shouldn't make him go so far that Quote wouldn't give damage.

So the reason what keeps me thinking about Quote's victory is having more range versatile weaponary which is a lot, and deals lots of damage, huge experience in combat experiencing conditions he had on this fight.

So current vote are basically:
  • Blade/Kenzaki: 3 (Berrie, Nice, me) (asumpting Berrie is also voted based from all of his arguments)
  • Quote: 2 (Maid, Pop)
This is the current result, unless both Maid and Pop changing their votes

@Jamesthetaker I think you can vote now

I would have to disagree with some of Oleggator's argument:

First of all, i don't see how Quote are supposed to deals lots of damage when the AP gap are nearly non-existent, plus with Blade's RPL just close it further. Even so, Blade character's have pretty high endurance as there were many instances where they got injured and tired out from previous battle but still keep fighting for days. This is important because Blade can dish out enough damage before using amps.

Secondly, Quote may has enough experience in fighting enemies similar to Blade but i would say the latter are skilled than him. Chalice are considered to be one of the strongest Undead ever and has fighting non-stop since prehistoric times when Earth were just a playground for monsters, Blade manage to fight on par with him and possibly outskills him by the end of series. Both of these are example where they faced against each other.

I would have to disagree with some of Oleggator's argument:

First of all, i don't see how Quote are supposed to deals lots of damage when the AP gap are nearly non-existent, plus with Blade's RPL just close it further. Even so, Blade character's have pretty high endurance as there were many instances where they got injured and tired out from previous battle but still keep fighting for days. This is important because Blade can dish out enough damage before using amps.

Secondly, Quote may has enough experience in fighting enemies similar to Blade but i would say the latter are skilled than him. Chalice are considered to be one of the strongest Undead ever and has fighting non-stop since prehistoric times when Earth were just a playground for monsters, Blade manage to fight on par with him and possibly outskills him by the end of series. Both of these are example where they faced against each other.
I could argue more, but considering votes it feels pointless so uh....

Asumpting Kuuga will fight Akame, her poison (the source of her one-hit) can't do much as Kuuga/Godai resisted the same abilities, at least from what i remember

Asumpting Kuuga will fight Akame, her poison (the source of her one-hit) can't do much as Kuuga/Godai resisted the same abilities, at least from what i remember
lets talk about this in another thread

now Oleggator when is gonna be the next match?

Back