• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 2, Match 6 Quote vs Kamen Rider Blade

Tournament
Round 2, Match 6: Quote (Cave Story) (@Oleggator) vs Kamen Rider Blade (Kamen Rider Blade) (@Nicetoderp)
Rules: Equal Speed, Low 7-B versions, Location as previous Clayman Factory

Quick Plot: After defeating Felicia, Blade thought it was over, however storm suddenly appeared Blade decided to go to the source of storm but suddenly he gets shot. It was from Quote, with thinking as Blade is the one who commanded army of Claymans. Ironically Blade thought same thing.

Music

Quote:

Blade:

Inconclusive:

AP for both

Quote: 3,17 Megatons
Blade: 2.96 Megatons

While Blade can fly and Quote's flight looks limited, Quote definitely shouldn't be underestimated here, since not only he got a Jetpack which gives him some flight he can also fly by using one of his guns, with which he can also damage.

Quote also very experienced in range and close combat and have defeated characters who are either very big or that can get to him very fast for close combat, or that throwed many projectiles at him. And he have a sword which after throwing makes many blade appears, you can say it as danmaku at some sort.

Tournament
Round 2, Match 6: Quote (Cave Story) (@Oleggator) vs Kamen Rider Blade (Kamen Rider Blade) (@Nicetoderp)
Rules: Equal Speed, Low 7-B versions, Location as previous Clayman Factory

Quick Plot: After defeating Felicia, Blade thought it was over, however storm suddenly appeared Blade decided to go to the source of storm but suddenly he gets shot. It was from Quote, with thinking as Blade is the one who commanded army of Claymans. Ironically Blade thought same thing.

Music

Quote:

Blade:

Inconclusive:
Neutral, toward agreement with the CRT

Voting Quote. He looks like he has more advantages here, both AP wise and in terms of versatility.
In what way? Blade have Amp on Amp with both his rage power, cards, and reactive power level.

Since speed is equal Blade would be just a step ahead via his speed amp and he can enhanced his defense further with Metal Trylobite.

Blade himself can also fly too so the flight advantage won't be too much for him to deal with.

And RSF, Lightning Sonic, any of his Finisher that he can use with a thought that connect to him will end Quote. Exploding from inside-out is no joke

In what way? Blade have Amp on Amp with both his rage power, cards, and reactive power level.

Since speed is equal Blade would be just a step ahead via his speed amp and he can enhanced his defense further with Metal Trylobite.
I mean, Quote have experienced opponents which are more durable or faster than him. His flight and ranged weapons are helpful in this case.

Blade himself can also fly too so the flight advantage won't be too much for him to deal with.

And RSF, Lightning Sonic, any of his Finisher that he can use with a thought that connect to him will end Quote. Exploding from inside-out is no joke
The main advantage of Quote's flight that he can also damage during it. Meaning he can keep range and damage at same time. Plus he can avoid Blade's projectiles since he experienced Danmaku in many battles and he experienced fighting many opponents at once.

I mean, Quote have experienced opponents which are more durable or faster than him. His flight and ranged weapons are helpful in this case.
While that is true. Are any of them have the same lethal potency as Blade? A single strike from any of his Finisher could easily spell end for him.

Something that will eventually bound to happened when Blade constantly amp himself from various source. One is enough to easily overpowered peer opponent and reflect attack from stronger foes. There's also stuff that Quote just doesn't resist like his 1 million volt lightning or his radiation blade.
The main advantage of Quote's flight that he can also damage during it. Meaning he can keep range and damage at same time. Plus he can avoid Blade's projectiles since he experienced Danmaku in many battles and he experienced fighting many opponents at once.

How long can he kept up that flight? Since Blade can constantly kept going. Blade himself have enhanced senses in order to participate the next attacks, but he will most likely have to tank through it via Metal Trilobite

Alright so Quote’s higher AP is countered by Blade’s RPL and exceeded by his rage and stat amps. Quote’s range and flight is countered by Blade’s own flight and Mach Jaguar, Danmaku is also countered by Metal Trilobite, it would also possibly allow him to reflect Quote’s ranged attacks.

TLDR; Blade has ways of getting around Quote’s ranged attacks by closing the distance and reflecting attack back at Quote. Once Blade hits Quote with any of his finishers, Quote will explode form the inside out.

While that is true. Are any of them have the same lethal potency as Blade? A single strike from any of his Finisher could easily spell end for him.

Something that will eventually bound to happened when Blade constantly amp himself from various source. One is enough to easily overpowered peer opponent and reflect attack from stronger foes. There's also stuff that Quote just doesn't resist like his 1 million volt lightning or his radiation blade.
I mean, still until this moment would happen, Quote can still do damage. One of his very lethal weapons is his sword which after throwing makes many blade appears making attack harder to avoid, weaker characters than him are getting killed by it at least after one shot. And well also mentioning flight. Imagine Rocket jump but instead of Rocket you use Heavy's Minigun, that's basically Quote's flight weapon shortly which can deal many damage while flying (The others worth mentioning still are fireball shooter and Rocket launcher)

Radiation shouldn't be something affective on Quote because he's well, a robot. I don't recall robots being weak to radiation and while electricity can deal damage, Quote was able to avoid lighting attacks.

How long can he kept up that flight? Since Blade can constantly kept going. Blade himself have enhanced senses in order to participate the next attacks, but he will most likely have to tank through it via Metal Trilobite
For quite long time, while Quote would need recharge his machine gun he can do it while flying via Jetpack, it requires for him about 1 second to recharge machine gun.

Also fun fact: Quote while flying against his opponents was mostly in disadvantage, because of him traveling in cave (duh, it's called Cave Story after all). In this battle open space gives him quite more advantage for his flight being used.

I mean, Kenzaki could also fly and can move faster in flight due to Mach Jaguar and reflect attack due to Metal Trilobite. I honestly see it's more likely for Kenzaki to close the distance with his increased speed and flight and kill Quote than Quote hitting Kenzaki long enough to pierce through Metal Trilobite.

When Nice talks about radiation, he means the heat that comes from the sword and armor.

I mean, Kenzaki could also fly and can move faster in flight due to Mach Jaguar and reflect attack due to Metal Trilobite. I honestly see it's more likely for Kenzaki to close the distance with his increased speed and flight and kill Quote than Quote hitting Kenzaki long enough to pierce through Metal Trilobite.
True but that's why I mentioned how pretty special Quote's flight is in that combat, not only he giving damage via it, but he also keeps distance. Though if I may ask, can Blade use 2-3 abilities at once? Quote can counter attack reflection with his rocket launcher which launches explosible rockets and sword which uses spirit to attack. And also to defend himself from close combat, Quote also have Whimsical Stars which are following him and defenses from getting close to him, so it would be really hard to get close to Quote.
When Nice talks about radiation, he means the heat that comes from the sword and armor.
Compelling, though Quote also previously tanked hot objects attack, such as fire breath for instance.

True but that's why I mentioned how pretty special Quote's flight is in that combat, not only he giving damage via it, but he also keeps distance. Though if I may ask, can Blade use 2-3 abilities at once? Quote can counter attack reflection with his rocket launcher which launches explosible rockets and sword which uses spirit to attack. And also to defend himself from close combat, Quote also have Whimsical Stars which are following him and defenses from getting close to him, so it would be really hard to get close to Quote.

Alright so, Kenzaki’s base form can only use a max of 3 cards at a time, but that’s due to him having a limited amount of cards to use. I’d honestly argue that he can use as many cards as he wants as many times as he wants due to the fact that he no longer needs to use cards for this, he'd needs to think and activate their abilities, since they're fused into him, he no longer is limited to the number of cards he has. Could Quote block the lightning with his rockets, it won't disappear like bullets, it'll be continuous. I'd honestly think that Mach Jaguar could cover Quote pushing him back.
Compelling, though Quote also previously tanked hot objects attack, such as fire breath for instance.
Oh, that was just me clearing some misunderstandings, not an argument.

I forgot to mention this but Kenzaki could restore his armor if it breaks or cracks if Quote menages to do enough damage to Metal Trilobite. He could also pull in Quote's equipment with Magnet buffalo...so that'd be very problematic for Quote since he seems to be heavly relient to his equipment.

Isn't this King Form? In this form, there has been multiple times he used all his amps at the same time. Also, Blade's RPL and Rage Power gets stronger if he is against a tougher opponent. The RPL gets to the point where he one shotted people that were stomping him at first.
Radiation shouldn't be something affective on Quote because he's well, a robot. I don't recall robots being weak to radiation and while electricity can deal damage, Quote was able to avoid lighting attacks.
The King Rouzer one shotted a man-made undead (machine)

Alright so, Kenzaki’s base form can only use a max of 3 cards at a time, but that’s due to him having a limited amount of cards to use. I’d honestly argue that he can use as many cards as he wants as many times as he wants due to the fact that he no longer needs to use cards for this, he'd needs to think and activate their abilities, since they're fused into him, he no longer is limited to the number of cards he has. Could Quote block the lightning with his rockets, it won't disappear like bullets, it'll be continuous. I'd honestly think that Mach Jaguar could cover Quote pushing him back.
Considering Wrinkle Stars and Quote's big experience with dodging projectiles including lighting, I think Quote is at least well, experienced to keep distance. Since as I previously mentioned there was opponents that could get to Quote very instantly via sheer speed and he still could escape them (for instance overpowered Mimiga, that could kill Quote in few hits).

I forgot to mention this but Kenzaki could restore his armor if it breaks or cracks if Quote menages to do enough damage to Metal Trilobite. He could also pull in Quote's equipment with Magnet buffalo...so that'd be very problematic for Quote since he seems to be heavly relient to his equipment.
That's pretty neat hax to use, probably it can also magnet Quote himself because you know, robot. However Quote also can take advantage through it via blade which is probably the first thing which can be magneted since it's the most metallic among all Quote's weapons. And well blade while flying deals pretty good damage.

Quote also experienced opponents with invulnerability armors, so Quote can take moments to shoot.

Considering Wrinkle Stars and Quote's big experience with dodging projectiles including lighting, I think Quote is at least well, experienced to keep distance. Since as I previously mentioned there was opponents that could get to Quote very instantly via sheer speed and he still could escape them (for instance overpowered Mimiga, that could kill Quote in few hits).
Okay, but I still feel like Kenzaki could still overwhelm Quote with Mach Jaguar. How fast is Quote's enemies, cause Mach Jaguar full on blizes.
That's pretty neat hax to use, probably it can also magnet Quote himself because you know, robot. However Quote also can take advantage through it via blade which is probably the first thing which can be magneted since it's the most metallic among all Quote's weapons. And well blade while flying deals pretty good damage.
Metal Trilobite would reflect the blade and the speed amp ensures Kenzaki would hit first, which would cause the explosion.
Quote also experienced opponents with invulnerability armors, so Quote can take moments to shoot.
Kenzaki's armor isn't invulnerable, it just regenerates.

Isn't this King Form? In this form, there has been multiple times he used all his amps at the same time. Also, Blade's RPL and Rage Power gets stronger if he is against a tougher opponent. The RPL gets to the point where he one shotted people that were stomping him at first.
Still, there's time for Quote to distantly and constantly make damage, if armor would be broken he can also instantly use weapons.

Basically Quote in this case is like unstoppable force who can constantly shoot and adapt to Blade's moves via experience and well, him adapting to various opponents for a short period.

Basically Quote in this case is like unstoppable force who can constantly shoot and adapt to Blade's moves via experience and well, him adapting to various opponents for a short period.
Only problem is...Kenzaki could just take away Quote's equipment, so he no longer has any more options for either defence or offence.

Okay, but I still feel like Kenzaki could still overwhelm Quote with Mach Jaguar. How fast is Quote's enemies, cause Mach Jaguar full on blizes.
Amp'd Mimigas by lore were stated as being physically superior to the likes of Quote, so they're naturally basically superior in stats.
Metal Trilobite would reflect the blade and the speed amp ensures Kenzaki would hit first, which would cause the explosion.

Kenzaki's armor isn't invulnerable, it just regenerates.
Only problem is...Kenzaki could just take away Quote's equipment, so he no longer has any more options for either defence or offence.
I mean, it's not just blade, while flying it summons King's spirit, who already makes slashes for himself. And there's need still some time to use exactly that option to defeat Quote also wrinkle stars can be magneted dealing damage to Blade. While other ranged attacks can possibly hit Quote, Quote can also heal himself from damage.

And well, I meant that Quote can definitely use an advantage at the moment armor breaks, since he could use it previously stated moments when armors of opponents disappeared.

Amp'd Mimigas by lore were stated as being physically superior to the likes of Quote, so they're naturally basically superior in stats.
If it’s just “Yeah, they’re faster,” Mach Jaguar should be able to be faster than Quote.

I mean, it's not just blade, while flying it summons King's spirit, who already makes slashes for himself. And there's need still some time to use exactly that option to defeat Quote also wrinkle stars can be magneted dealing damage to Blade. While other ranged attacks can possibly hit Quote, Quote can also heal himself from damage.
It really shouldn’t be difficult for Blade to realize he needs to use Magnet Buffalo, at the start of the fight Quote is going to instantly try and outrange with his jet pack and guns, which everyone should know is made of metal. Kenzaki would be able to put two and two together and use Magnet Buffalo. He also doesn’t need to pull Quote’s equipment towards him, he’s could just throw them to the sides or even hit Quote.

And well, I meant that Quote can definitely use an advantage at the moment armor breaks, since he could use it previously stated moments when armors of opponents disappeared.
Well, that’s assuming that
1. Quote can land enough hits while Kenzaki is using Mach Jaguar
2. Quotes attacks are strong enough to get though Kenzaki’s equal stats due to RPL and Metal Trilobite’s defense upgrades
And 3, He could do it so much that it destroys ALL of Kenzaki’s armor.

If it’s just “Yeah, they’re faster,” Mach Jaguar should be able to be faster than Quote.

It really shouldn’t be difficult for Blade to realize he needs to use Magnet Buffalo, at the start of the fight Quote is going to instantly try and outrange with his jet pack and guns, which everyone should know is made of metal. Kenzaki would be able to put two and two together and use Magnet Buffalo. He also doesn’t need to pull Quote’s equipment towards him, he’s could just throw them to the sides or even hit Quote.
That's maybe can work with wrinkle star but likely won't work against other weapons which needed activation to shoot or King's Spirit who is well, have intelligence. Though considering descriptions of Magnet Buffalo it is used temporary and to pull enemies towards him, but even then what makes magnet buffalo option very hard to work is that Quote's LS is far higher.

I mean, that's true but that's the point, Quote have experience with characters who are stronger/faster than him.
Well, that’s assuming that
1. Quote can land enough hits while Kenzaki is using Mach Jaguar
2. Quotes attacks are strong enough to get though Kenzaki’s equal stats due to RPL and Metal Trilobite’s defense upgrades
And 3, He could do it so much that it destroys ALL of Kenzaki’s armor.
1. Considering he hitted faster opponents and good amount of projectiles that shouldn't be a problem.
2. Since Quote beated opponents tougher than him it shouldn't be much problem either.
3. Many projectiles gladly for him saves that situation.

That's maybe can work with wrinkle star but likely won't work against other weapons which needed activation to shoot or King's Spirit who is well, have intelligence. Though considering descriptions of Magnet Buffalo it is used temporary and to pull enemies towards him, but even then what makes magnet buffalo option very hard to work is that Quote's LS is far higher.
Yeah Kenzaki might not be able to pull the things that Quote is holding, but guns that he's not holding and things moving around should all still Ben fair game due to well, Quote not holding them.
I mean, that's true but that's the point, Quote have experience with characters who are stronger/faster than him.
Him being unquantifiably faster than Quote doesn't match up with Mach Jaguar blitzing people at comparable speeds.
1. Considering he hitted faster opponents and good amount of projectiles that shouldn't be a problem.
2. Since Quote beated opponents tougher than him it shouldn't be much problem either.
3. Many projectiles gladly for him saves that situation.
1. Mach Jaguar's boost will be faster than what Quote has faced.
2. Metal Trilobite increases durability to the point where he outrights reflects attacks that could harm him.
3. They're equal in dura due to RPL and Kenzaki has higher stats due to the many cards he has. And before you say Quote has fought people stronger than him, Kenzaki’s Beat Lion increases husbands strength to the point where he could send stronger enemies flying.

Last edited:
Yeah Kenzaki might not be able to pull the things that Quote is holding, but guns that he's not holding and things moving around.
I mean, Quote technically holds all of them. At least, they're likely in some place from which Blade can pull out from Quote stuff, cuz Quote wielded a lot of stuff at once in his game (a typical case when you're from metroidvania game). So I hardly see pulling Quote's arsenal.

Him being unquantifiably faster than Quote doesn't match up with Mach Jaguar blitzing people at comparable speeds.

1. Mach Jaguar's boost will be faster than what Quote has faced.

2. Metal Trilobite increases durability to the point where he outrights reflects attacks that could harm him.

3. They're equal in dura due to RPL and Kenzaki is higher due to Trilobite.
1. I mean, the point is that's Quote still faced faster opponents and dealt with them, it shouldn't be big trouble for him to roll with it. Especially with his arsenal. Plus little looking at Blade's fight he doesn't becomes much faster. True he blitz opponents, but in Quote's case that kind of speed seems normal for Quote to operate with (plus Quote experienced to dodged sudden attacks thanks to sand level).

2. Still Rockets, Wrinkle stars and King's Spirit won't be at least easy to deflect, let alone avoid.

3. Quote faced previously more Stronger/Durable opponents then him, so he still should be able to outright deal much damage.

I mean, Quote technically holds all of them. At least, they're likely in some place from which Blade can pull out from Quote stuff, cuz Quote wielded a lot of stuff at once in his game (a typical case when you're from metroidvania game). So I hardly see pulling Quote's arsenal.

1. I mean, the point is that's Quote still faced faster opponents and dealt with them, it shouldn't be big trouble for him to roll with it. Especially with his arsenal. Plus little looking at Blade's fight he doesn't becomes much faster. True he blitz opponents, but in Quote's case that kind of speed seems normal for Quote to operate with (plus Quote experienced to dodged sudden attacks thanks to sand level).

2. Still Rockets, Wrinkle stars and King's Spirit won't be at least easy to deflect, let alone avoid.

3. Quote faced previously more Stronger/Durable opponents then him, so he still should be able to outright deal much damage.
Kenzaki on a daily base fights people stronger and faster than himself as well. One fight, he was unable to do anything to someone's shield and the next moment, he broke through the said shield. Blade's RPL spikes, making him 2x -3x stronger in mere seconds and he has shown that a lot especially in the end of the series.

Does Quote need to switch them out and such? If so, then he shouldn't be able to hold all of them.

1. Again, just being unquantifiably faster than Quote doesn't match up to Mach's speed boost. Sure, he's fought people who are faster than him but the difference between Mach's boost and Kenzaki's normal speed is higher than that. I'll show you a clip of how fast Kenzaki is while in Mach Jaguar, might take hours since I'm not at home.

2. Buffalo can take care of stars like you said, and I wasn't even talking about if they could hit him, its how their attacks would just bounce right off Kenzaki.

3. Kenzaki's stat amps has severely harmed characters who are stronger than him and again, unless you show me how fast Quote's opponents are to him, Mach would still be faster. I'll show you just the difference between normal speed and Mach's amped speed.

Kenzaki on a daily base fights people stronger and faster than himself as well. One fight, he was unable to do anything to someone's shield and the next moment, he broke through the said shield. Blade's RPL spikes, making him 2x -3x stronger in mere seconds and he has shown that a lot especially in the end of the series.
I mean, that's the point, even if Blade would become stronger Quote have experienced that.

Does Quote need to switch them out and such? If so, then he shouldn't be able to hold all of them.

1. Again, just being unquantifiably faster than Quote doesn't match up to Mach's speed boost. Sure, he's fought people who are faster than him but the difference between Mach's boost and Kenzaki's normal speed is higher than that. I'll show you a clip of how fast Kenzaki is while in Mach Jaguar, might take hours since I'm not at home.

2. Buffalo can take care of stars like you said, and I wasn't even talking about if they could hit him, its how their attacks would just bounce right off Kenzaki.

3. Kenzaki's stat amps has severely harmed characters who are stronger than him and again, unless you show me how fast Quote's opponents are to him, Mach would still be faster. I'll show you just the difference between normal speed and Mach's amped speed.
To put it in some simple way, look at Quote, and then look at his big arsenal he wields. Logically he holds everything in some large pocket from which it would be hard to pull out objects or possibly inside of Quote himself.

1. I mean, that's the point I watched few clips where he used it and he have become like pretty much faster than his base form moves however also not big high quick, Quote have dodged near instant attacks (like that Sand level when you only hit the ground a crocodile attacks in near instant so Quote have to dodge attack which is severely faster than him at point blank), so Mach speed seems as something Quote still can work with.

2. Well, I also watched some clips of King Form and well, Quote would definitely shoot more than some characters shooted at him/Blade tanked.

3. As same as previous Quote could harm and managed to defeat opponents that are severely stronger than him and as previous mentioned to the point that they're can kill him in a few shots.

To put it in some simple way, look at Quote, and then look at his big arsenal he wields. Logically he holds everything in some large pocket from which it would be hard to pull out objects or possibly inside of Quote himself.
If we say that he just has ome really big pockets or something like that, then it'd mean that he doesn't hold them.
1. I mean, that's the point I watched few clips where he used it and he have become like pretty much faster than his base form moves however also not big high quick, Quote have dodged near instant attacks (like that Sand level when you only hit the ground a crocodile attacks in near instant so Quote have to dodge attack which is severely faster than him at point blank), so Mach speed seems as something Quote still can work with.
I'll show the amp for Blade but not now since I currently can't. In the mean time, can you show just how fast the enemies Quote is fighting
2. Well, I also watched some clips of King Form and well, Quote would definitely shoot more than some characters shooted at him/Blade tanked.
It's not about how much Quote can shoots, its the fact that Trilobite reflects the attack back of the target.
3. As same as previous Quote could harm and managed to defeat opponents that are severely stronger than him and as previous mentioned to the point that they're can kill him in a few shots.
Kenzaki attacks could make people explode from the inside out, that's something that Quote really can't deal with. And it's not like he could constantly dodge attacks, all Kenzaki needs is a single hit.

Can I get a video of either character showing how they fight?
Just want to compare what it looks like.

If we say that he just has ome really big pockets or something like that, then it'd mean that he doesn't hold them.
It's also means that it's hard to assume that Magnet Buffalo would pull out equipment out of Quote, considering it's used in different purpose and that it may not will reach those weapons or that weapons hardly can be pulled out of those pockets.
I'll show the amp for Blade but not now since I currently can't. In the mean time, can you show just how fast the enemies Quote is fighting
Those crocodiles, are basically instantly attacks you as soon as you hit the ground. Quote is able to dodge their attacks even though they're much faster than Quote.
It's not about how much Quote can shoots, its the fact that Trilobite reflects the attack back of the target.
It's still like deals damage, and most of Quote's attacks are still can't be just reflected.
Kenzaki attacks could make people explode from the inside out, that's something that Quote really can't deal with. And it's not like he could constantly dodge attacks, all Kenzaki needs is a single hit.
Like, a single finishing move for which you need to make sure, would hit Quote, mostly when I saw him using those finishers on opponents that ran towards him, not that flought away from him.

Here are also Kamen Rider Blade King Form fights I found:
From what I see I really doubt that it would be so hard for Quote to avoid that kind of finisher.

Also after I read justification for King Form's AP I feel it's mostly characters downscaling from him which is why he overpowers them at that form instead of beckoning stronger. Correct me here if there's his opponents that upscales from his own feat.

From his profile about the attack his AP comes from: "K-Blade's strongest and most frequently-used combo. Once activated, the effects of this Rouze Combo imbues K-Blade with evolved effects of ♠10, ♠J, ♠Q, ♠K, and ♠A for the ultimate sword-strike, which can also be fired as a beam from King Rouzer."

Last edited:
It's ok, at this time I can also promote loser's bracket. Which means that if if your combatant loses he still have a chance to show his potential, don't miss it my participants of this tournament.

(I also would sleep soon, so I might wouldn't be able to answer).

It's ok, at this time I can also promote loser's bracket. Which means that if if your combatant loses he still have a chance to show his potential, don't miss it my participants of this tournament.

(I also would sleep soon, so I might wouldn't be able to answer).
It's good, I'll be responding soon but don't loose sleep for this

Back