• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 2, Match 6 Quote vs Kamen Rider Blade

It's also means that it's hard to assume that Magnet Buffalo would pull out equipment out of Quote, considering it's used in different purpose and that it may not will reach those weapons or that weapons hardly can be pulled out of those pockets.
Why would't Magnet Buffalo be able to pull out equipment, its used to manipulate metals to pull things, pulling Quote's equipment shouldn't be different.
Those crocodiles, are basically instantly attacks you as soon as you hit the ground. Quote is able to dodge their attacks even though they're much faster than Quote.
I really see how that crocodile is that much faster than Quote, its faster but that much faster than him. This is what Mach Jaguar speed amp looks like (9:47). It's faster than what that crocodile showed. And in cross over movie, Mach Jaguar has actual been able to keep up wit Axel Mode and Clock Up, which could do this. While his King Form, he also has enhanced versions of his normal cards, so this version of Mach Jaguar is faster than what I showed.
It's still like deals damage, and most of Quote's attacks are still can't be just reflected.
The damage would be greatly mitigate damage like this, The reflection should also be comparable to Reflect Moth which could do this. And why would Quote's attacks not be able to be reflected
Like, a single finishing move for which you need to make sure, would hit Quote, mostly when I saw him using those finishers on opponents that ran towards him, not that flought away from him.
He could easily close the distance with speed amp and shoot with lightning. Any of those could cause the explosions.
Here are also Kamen Rider Blade King Form fights I found:
From what I see I really doubt that it would be so hard for Quote to avoid that kind of finisher.

All of those finishers have him just using their basic versions and he doesn't use any Rouze Cards.
Also after I read justification for King Form's AP I feel it's mostly characters downscaling from him which is why he overpowers them at that form instead of beckoning stronger. Correct me here if there's his opponents that upscales from his own feat.

From his profile about the attack his AP comes from: "K-Blade's strongest and most frequently-used combo. Once activated, the effects of this Rouze Combo imbues K-Blade with evolved effects of ♠10, ♠J, ♠Q, ♠K, and ♠A for the ultimate sword-strike, which can also be fired as a beam from King Rouzer."
A few things, while yes Kenzaki does downscale from the Royal Straight Flush, he shouldn't be too much weaker than it. When clasing Chalice, they caused an explosion and survived. Also, the video you sent, actually shows Kenzaki fighting a Category King which has fought other Category Kings, which powers King Form.

Can I get a video of either character showing how they fight?
Just want to compare what it looks like.
Alright so, Kenzaki normally fights in CQC and will use his Rouze Cards to whatever his opponents can do which you could see on his profile and in the videos I've sent on top. It's also worth noting that he'll get stronger as he's fighting others, especially stronger ones. Here, is Kenzaki fighting against a Category King while he was in his base form, despite him being 9-A and his opponent being 7-B

Why would't Magnet Buffalo be able to pull out equipment, its used to manipulate metals to pull things, pulling Quote's equipment shouldn't be different.
I mean, the difference is that Quote's equipment is almost comes to him out of nowhere. To use some sort of example let's assume Blade fights Bugs Bunny, Bugs pulls out of nowhere hammer and then puts it back on his "pocket". Question, how Magnet Buffalo would be supposed to magnet that kind of object. Basically it appears that Quote have Dimensional Storage, since logically Quote wouldn't be able to hold so much stuff, yet he can.
I really see how that crocodile is that much faster than Quote, its faster but that much faster than him. This is what Mach Jaguar speed amp looks like (9:47). It's faster than what that crocodile showed. And in cross over movie, Mach Jaguar has actual been able to keep up wit Axel Mode and Clock Up, which could do this. While his King Form, he also has enhanced versions of his normal cards, so this version of Mach Jaguar is faster than what I showed.
I mean, it's definitely hard to assume what exactly is faster, but the fact holds still, Quote have dodged attack which is much faster than him, if counting another speed feats Quote is able to dodge lighting, which is well, fast.
The damage would be greatly mitigate damage like this, The reflection should also be comparable to Reflect Moth which could do this. And why would Quote's attacks not be able to be reflected

He could easily close the distance with speed amp and shoot with lightning. Any of those could cause the explosions.
I mean, still it doesn't makes his armor able to avoid wrinkle stars which are like homing attack, rockets which are explosive, fire and water, and King's Spirit who sends many Blades at once. Even if it reflects I see it works for some time. Logically because if it wouldn't that could be too op for show and well, we see that during scene.

As mentioned above Quote was able to dodge lighting and even tank it.
All of those finishers have him just using their basic versions and he doesn't use any Rouze Cards.

A few things, while yes Kenzaki does downscale from the Royal Straight Flush, he shouldn't be too much weaker than it. When clasing Chalice, they caused an explosion and survived. Also, the video you sent, actually shows Kenzaki fighting a Category King which has fought other Category Kings, which powers King Form.
I mean, still those finishers are don't seem to be unavoidable.

I mean, still that means since his finisher is the strongest that should be like some sort of a limit, or even then that means amp shouldn't make him so far from being hardly damagable to Quote.

I would pretty much sleep now, so don't worry if I missed for some time.

And in cross over movie, Mach Jaguar has actual been able to keep up wit Axel Mode and Clock Up, which could do this. While his King Form, he also has enhanced versions of his normal cards, so this version of Mach Jaguar is faster than what I showed.
That looks pretty impressive. How much faster than the High Hypersonic+ the character has anyways is it, though?
Alright so, Kenzaki normally fights in CQC and will use his Rouze Cards to whatever his opponents can do which you could see on his profile and in the videos I've sent on top. It's also worth noting that he'll get stronger as he's fighting others, especially stronger ones. Here, is Kenzaki fighting against a Category King while he was in his base form, despite him being 9-A and his opponent being 7-B
So, from what is in that video it seems like the opponent can just shoot the cards out of Kamen Riders hands?
I was about to comment how that card switching stuff seems to be pretty undynamic and would get him 40 shots to the face if the villain wasn't nice enough to wait for the transformation to happen.

In defense of Kamen Rider side should say that it's mentioned that in King form Blade can do that with a thought.

Though that didn't deny my previous points.

ok I definitely should be sleeping now, why am I not sleeping...

That looks pretty impressive. How much faster than the High
Technically he would scale that off to a Sub-Rel but we can't really scale that anymore.
So, from what is in that video it seems like the opponent can just shoot the cards out of Kamen Riders hands?
I was about to comment how that card switching stuff seems to be pretty undynamic and would get him 40 shots to the face if the villain wasn't nice enough to wait for the transformation to happen.
That Undead was a King Undead of Spade Category which basically made up of Blade's entire deck. Aka, the reason that cards flew out was because that Undead have power over them.
I mean, it's definitely hard to assume what exactly is faster, but the fact holds still, Quote have dodged attack which is much faster than him, if counting another speed feats Quote is able to dodge lighting, which is well, fast.
Kamen Rider Blade also dodge lightning too. But we got High Hypersonic out of that. So does Quote have a calc for that?
I mean, still it doesn't makes his armor able to avoid wrinkle stars which are like homing attack, rockets which are explosive, fire and water, and King's Spirit who sends many Blades at once. Even if it reflects I see it works for some time. Logically because if it wouldn't that could be too op for show and well, we see that during scene.

It isn't about tanking the attack. The attack simply make enemy explode and with Blade's tons of amp and reactive power level it wouldn't be a problem.

And these attacks can only come out one at a time. And since speed is equalized, so does attack speed and again, unlike thoes that have short burst of speed. Blade can constantly amp himself to be just a bit faster in this scenario.

There's also the fact that...why shouldn't Blade reflect continue to work? It work against Lightning before and he can keep it up again and again. The only thing that might not work is the King soul stuff but other than that, everything is fair game.

Kamen Rider Blade also dodge lightning too. But we got High Hypersonic out of that. So does Quote have a calc for that?

It isn't about tanking the attack. The attack simply make enemy explode and with Blade's tons of amp and reactive power level it wouldn't be a problem.
While Quote doesn't have a calc he was able to avoid lighting from Balos pretty casually(like, really casually).

The problem is the fact that it appears most powerful feat is already weaker than Quote's weaponary so amp's shouldn't make him high to the level of Quote not being able to do damage.

And these attacks can only come out one at a time. And since speed is equalized, so does attack speed and again, unlike thoes that have short burst of speed. Blade can constantly amp himself to be just a bit faster in this scenario.

There's also the fact that...why shouldn't Blade reflect continue to work? It work against Lightning before and he can keep it up again and again. The only thing that might not work is the King soul stuff but other than that, everything is fair game.
I mean, no? Quote is able to quickly change his weaponary and wrinkle stars is something that passively follows around Quote.

I mean, "a bit faster" is still something Quote can work with, as pointed out above Quote can avoid multiple attacks at once and attacks which are more faster than him, and about attack reflection, we literally see in scene where AR is used it's deactivates after some time and only after card being switched to another so it really makes me assume that AR isn't infinite. Plus, same wrinkle stars and king's spirit which would constantly attacking.

Technically he would scale that off to a Sub-Rel but we can't really scale that anymore.
Why not? Does that mean he is just unquantified faster then?

That Undead was a King Undead of Spade Category which basically made up of Blade's entire deck. Aka, the reason that cards flew out was because that Undead have power over them.
Doesn't mean that others can't make use of his relatively slow transformations.

Doesn't mean that others can't make use of his relatively slow transformations.
That videos were mostly Blade base form, King form he uses his cards by will and not by scanning them.

Blade in his base form was able to react to and block light bullets from Garren. Later, he was able to block an attack described as "a wave of light" from Chalice in King Form. Now add speed amps on top of that.

Last edited:
Why not? Does that mean he is just unquantified faster then?
He's able to casually overwhelm people who were previously comparable in speeds. Tsukasa, the person in the video, is always very casual during his fights and likes to test around his equipment and his opponents equipment, that scene is no different. Also, King Form's version of Mach Jaguar is faster than the normal version, although, this one is unquantifiable.

I mean, the difference is that Quote's equipment is almost comes to him out of nowhere. To use some sort of example let's assume Blade fights Bugs Bunny, Bugs pulls out of nowhere hammer and then puts it back on his "pocket". Question, how Magnet Buffalo would be supposed to magnet that kind of object. Basically it appears that Quote have Dimensional Storage, since logically Quote wouldn't be able to hold so much stuff, yet he can.

Doesn't Quote use a jetpack, Kenzaki could control the jetpack and his movements and such. And I also think we agreed on this but the stars should be taken care of due to Quote not holding them and them being mid air, same for the rockets.

Blade has actually reacted to light speed attacks before in his base form, pretty much everyone agreed that he'd have Rela-Rela+, even a moderator agreed but believed it was better to calc it first, so we decided to hold it of for now.

I mean, "a bit faster" is still something Quote can work with, as pointed out above Quote can avoid multiple attacks at once and attacks which are more faster than him, and about attack reflection, we literally see in scene where AR is used it's deactivates after some time and only after card being switched to another so it really makes me assume that AR isn't infinite. Plus, same wrinkle stars and king's spirit which would constantly attacking.
That was base form Blade who has a limit of how many cards he can use, like what I said before, King Form shouldn't have that problem due to him being fused with his Rouze Cards

Also, do you guys mind if we restart our points, I feel like that we're saying the same thing over and over again and are getting nowhere. There's also two conversations going at the same ttime

Doesn't Quote use a jetpack, Kenzaki could control the jetpack and his movements and such. And I also think we agreed on this but the stars should be taken care of due to Quote not holding them and them being mid air, same for the rockets.
I mean, Jetpack is litteraly equipped on Quote's back, he still needs to get through Quote's LS. If stars would be taken care of via Magnet Buffalo then basically he absorbs projectiles onto himself. Rockets are coming from Rocket Launcher, which is already part of Quote's arsenal.
Blade has actually reacted to light speed attacks before in his base form, pretty much everyone agreed that he'd have Rela-Rela+, even a moderator agreed but believed it was better to calc it first, so we decided to hold it of for now.
Anyway we technically have speed equalized now(always had), I just mean that after speed amps Quote still can manage to work with Blade since he previously could worked with opponents/projectiles faster than him, and just being able to dodge big amount of objects.
That was base form Blade who has a limit of how many cards he can use, like what I said before, King Form shouldn't have that problem due to him being fused with his Rouze Cards
That's true but then again, there's like a moment between AR "shutting down" and activating other card on that scene(like, that "metal" wanished after few attacks/ after a moment he started to attack), meaning at bare least, he needs to reactivate it which is still means it does have some sort of limit (like it would be too op in the show if he constantly keep'd using AR only, so take a guess...?). Then again there are still attacks for Quote to use to counter AR.

Last edited:
Anyway I see Blade's side winning condition is: "Coming to Quote and use finisher"

However there are few things:
  1. Even if Blade would become faster, Quote experienced fighting against faster opponents and is able to even dodge multiple attacks at once.
  2. While Blade have also projectile options Quote can heal himself and still have experience with projectiles.
  3. Blade still needs to get through Quote's defense arsenal, Projectiles, and well, Quote himself who can fly and attack at same time.
While Blade can use Magnet Buffalo, Quote's LS is seemingly higher.

While Blade have amps, considering that his strongest attack is already weaker than Quote's weaponary, at least his amps shouldn't make him go to the point of Quote not being able to do damage.

AR can be still countered by some amount of Quote's arsenal.

Well honestly i'm convinced by Berrie and Nice arguments here so i'm gonna vote Blade based from their reasons
I mean, what exact reasons?
Armor amp thing might not be even a thing considering that strongest attack is already lower than Quote's durability while mostly it's seen to be used on weaker opponents.

Also, do you guys mind if we restart our points, I feel like that we're saying the same thing over and over again and are getting nowhere. There's also two conversations going at the same ttime
I agree with this.
Let's just state our own arguments and not go back and forth because it can result in us using the same arguments over and over again. Let the outside vote for whoever they think has the stronger arguments.

So for Blade:
  1. Blade's cards are fused with his suit so he can start out with anything in his arsenal immediately. He has multiple levels of AP amps, a speed amp and a defense amp along with attack reflection. He also has flight and can attack while in flight. He uses these cards to overpower people that previous overpowered him.
  2. Blade's RPL starts the moment the fights begins (This RPL boosts his AP and skill). Add this with the rage power that essentially works the same way as the RPL. Add both of those with the multiple forms of AP amps. The RPL gets faster the tougher the opponent is. Also, Blade's suit has an in-built information analysis system that tells Blade what the opponent is like.
  3. Blade's Royal Straight Flush can be used in multiple different ways. He can use it like how he uses it in the video but he has a quick version that he uses that can do essentially the same thing minus the long set up time.
  4. Blade has reacted to light-speed attacks before. (Chalice and Garren have light based attacks) Blade can easily dodge/react to the attacks from Quote. In the series, Blade fought a endless attack of hundreds to thousands of Darkroaches that never stops for a week straight and can still go on strong. (These Darkroaches can fly and overwhelm through sheer numbers but Blade held them off easily). Add all of this with his speed amp.
  5. Magnet Buffalo's description is just an example of how to use the card. Cards in Blade have been shown to be used in many ways. Pulling the metallic things in is just a way to use it. Lifting Strength only works when the person is actually holding on to their things somehow. Unless there is a strong pull to Quote's arsenal that passively works (for example: a magnetic pull), Blade can use his magnetism abilities easily.
  6. Every attack from Blade deal explosion manip, explode people from the inside out. Add this to King Rouzer's radiation manip (that works on machines). A human level person used the King Rouzer and one shotted a Low 7-B (Spider Undead).

I mean, what exact reasons?
Armor amp thing might not be even a thing considering that strongest attack is already lower than Quote's durability while mostly it's seen to be used on weaker opponents.
Don't need to be specifict, their arguments was pretty convincing enough, that's all lel

And my their arguments i asumpt they voting Blade too, but that just me lel

Don't need to be specifict, their arguments was pretty convincing enough, that's all lel

And my their arguments i asumpt they voting Blade too, but that just me lel
I mean, there're still plenty of arguments they're implying for Blade's side and some of them just aren't right.

Not voting for either of them yet but i wanna say that the difference are 1.0x times, plus the amount of stat amps Blade has made the AP gap almost non-existent.

Not voting for either of them yet but i wanna say that the difference are 1.0x times, plus the amount of stat amps Blade has made the AP gap almost non-existent.
Still considering that it AP of the most powerful attack of King Form and that apparently his limit, cause it's called "strongest". Wouldn't that mean already being AMP'd to this point. And even then, how is that supposed to amp him that far(In other words what makes assumption of being AMP'd so far that you would seem almost invulnerable to the attacks of another?)? Comparing to what he have done with characters weaker also doesn't seems as option because they're well, weaker.

And I still don't see how the guy who could avoid something like this or this would have problem with something like this.

Little also about speed AMP or Magnet Buffalo, cause atm I've not seen exactly King Form using speed AMP. Sure, he have access to all cards which makes assumption that he can use it, but at same time I've not seen him using them either, which also asks that if he have those options, what makes assume that he would go straightforwardly to them and not like, his finishers until Quote would outright spam by his arsenal.

The attack come from his finisher so that mean he would be a little bit weaker but not too far from his tier. Still he can use those amps individually and AP difference are almost zero. Some Blade's attacks have large AoE damage like that shockwave thing but i don't see Quote dodging forever until Kaneki figure out his movement.

Indeed, he mostly use those cards as amplification for finishing moves and we rarely seen him using them individually. As an skilled fighter he would use them if the situation got one-sided when Quotes keep dodging his attacks.

The attack come from his finisher so that mean he would be a little bit weaker but not too far from his tier. Still he can use those amps individually and AP difference are almost zero. Some Blade's attacks have large AoE damage like that shockwave thing but i don't see Quote dodging forever until Kaneki figure out his movement.

Indeed, he mostly use those cards as amplification for finishing moves and we rarely seen him using them individually. As an skilled fighter he would use them if the situation got one-sided when Quotes keep dodging his attacks.
That's true, Quote probably wouldn't be able to dodge forever, but at same time he pretty much can do that for pretty long time, considering his arsenal.

Though still before using them quote can pretty much shoot everything especially highly damageable weapons. He's pretty much this kind of guy, who wouldn't miss the moment and will use it.

Considering Quote's is a ranged fighter for most the time, the chance of Blade using his amps are very likely to happen. If he couldn't get Quote in one or two hits he will realized that he need to be faster in order to keep up with him, also Blade will known how dangerous Quote's weapons is after seeing it once then using Magnet Buffalo to remove them away.

Considering Quote's is a ranged fighter for most the time, the chance of Blade using his amps are very likely to happen. If he couldn't get Quote in one or two hits he will realized that he need to be faster in order to keep up with him, also Blade will known how dangerous Quote's weapons is after seeing it once then using Magnet Buffalo to remove them away.
While Magnet Buffalo seems as option to remove Quote's weaponary there's still few problems with that.
1. Quote's LS is higher
2. Considering how Quote wields all his equipment it seems Quote pretty much have Dimensional Storage. Meaning it's really would be hard if not impossible for Buffalo to reach equipment, I can even Quote my question of it:
To use some sort of example let's assume Blade fights Bugs Bunny, Bugs pulls out of nowhere hammer and then puts it back on his "pocket". Question, how Magnet Buffalo would be supposed to magnet that kind of object.
Like how it would reach to the point which don't technically exists.

Also I just noticed but
I agree with this.
Let's just state our own arguments and not go back and forth because it can result in us using the same arguments over and over again. Let the outside vote for whoever they think has the stronger arguments.

So for Blade:
  1. Blade's cards are fused with his suit so he can start out with anything in his arsenal immediately. He has multiple levels of AP amps, a speed amp and a defense amp along with attack reflection. He also has flight and can attack while in flight. He uses these cards to overpower people that previous overpowered him.
  2. Blade's RPL starts the moment the fights begins (This RPL boosts his AP and skill). Add this with the rage power that essentially works the same way as the RPL. Add both of those with the multiple forms of AP amps. The RPL gets faster the tougher the opponent is. Also, Blade's suit has an in-built information analysis system that tells Blade what the opponent is like.
  3. Blade's Royal Straight Flush can be used in multiple different ways. He can use it like how he uses it in the video but he has a quick version that he uses that can do essentially the same thing minus the long set up time.
  4. Blade has reacted to light-speed attacks before. (Chalice and Garren have light based attacks) Blade can easily dodge/react to the attacks from Quote. In the series, Blade fought a endless attack of hundreds to thousands of Darkroaches that never stops for a week straight and can still go on strong. (These Darkroaches can fly and overwhelm through sheer numbers but Blade held them off easily). Add all of this with his speed amp.
  5. Magnet Buffalo's description is just an example of how to use the card. Cards in Blade have been shown to be used in many ways. Pulling the metallic things in is just a way to use it. Lifting Strength only works when the person is actually holding on to their things somehow. Unless there is a strong pull to Quote's arsenal that passively works (for example: a magnetic pull), Blade can use his magnetism abilities easily.
  6. Every attack from Blade deal explosion manip, explode people from the inside out. Add this to King Rouzer's radiation manip (that works on machines). A human level person used the King Rouzer and one shotted a Low 7-B (Spider Undead).
  1. Quote can also manually switch his weaponary instantly, and while Blade have amp's it shouldn't move him so high considering that strongest attack a bit, but weaker than Quote's durability and weaponary. Quote is also able to flight and attack while flying.
  2. Mixing stuff he did with characters weaker than Low 7-B doesn't seems as option, though still, as previously pointed out, Quote is not much stronger than Blade so it wouldn't be so fast either. Analysis while could help, it's hard to assume there would be info on Quote and his backstory.
  3. Still Quote have experienced multiple and fast attacks at once which still doesn't makes too hard for Quote to avoid them.
  4. Speed is equalized though either way, Quote have experienced and beated characters that are faster than him.
  5. Dimensional Storage makes impossible for Buffalo to reach Quote's arsenal, Quote's LS is still higher and it magnets Wrinkle stars which are projectiles by themselves.
  6. Quote have experienced fights where he could be one shotted severally.

Magnetism are physics force, LS doesn't matter. If Quote's weapons got pulled away then he has little chance to get them since Blade won't let him.

Magnetism are physics force, LS doesn't matter. If Quote's weapons got pulled away then he has little chance to get them since Blade won't let him.
It does matter since force is also well, a force.

Like, there are different level of magnetism, some are weak, some are strong.

If we would pick for instance Superman and he had a gun on his hand you will say that magnet still will pull a gun even though Superman can move/lift/hold more than magnet?

They are different, LS are force that required physical motion while magnetism are universal force of physics. It like saying you can resist gravity manip because you got higher LS.

Quote's took out an weapon, Blade use Magnet Buffalo to pull them away, Quote pull out another but got removed again.

They are different, LS are force that required physical motion while magnetism are universal force of physics. It like saying you can resist gravity manip because you got higher LS.

Quote's took out an weapon, Blade use Magnet Buffalo to pull them away, Quote pull out another but got removed again.
The difference is how exactly force is used. There are different magnetic metals which use that universal force. And since Quote's LS exists it's literally impossible to move Quote by it.

There are even different types of metal in our world where some are getting affected stronger by it, while some are even ignoring magnets.

Like it's not just work by a wish. It also requires feats.

Using magnetism does not required LS or anything. Control magnetic fields and lifting an object are different things. Quote doesn't resist magnetism or similar ability so it will work.

That is true but in fictional magnetism are usually portrayed a bit exaggerated. Magnet Buffalo are strong enough to pull entire person toward him.

Using magnetism does not required LS or anything. Control magnetic fields and lifting an object are different things. Quote doesn't resist magnetism or similar ability so it will work.

That is true but in fictional magnetism are usually portrayed a bit exaggerated. Magnet Buffalo are strong enough to pull entire person toward him.
Which makes magnetic fields in fiction work like telekinesis but with extra steps.

You can't just say someone like Mob, Tatsumaki or even Superman for instance would be pulled by magnetic field just because, even though they're far stronger than those magnets.

Even then, Quote weights far more than average human.

Heck, we even have Magneto and Misaka who are specified how much they're can lift with purely magnetism manipulation for a reason, Blade should not be some sort of exception.

Sure, magnetism manip are limited by each characters potency but Magnet Buffalo are strong enough for this case. Again, Quote doesn't resist any similar ability so he will get affected.

If you still disagree with that logic Quote weapons are more likely to be affected if he took them out.

Sure, magnetism manip are limited by each characters potency but Magnet Buffalo are strong enough for this case. Again, Quote doesn't resist any similar ability so he will get affected.

If you still disagree with that logic Quote weapons are more likely to be affected if he took them out.
Strong enough to move human, which means his magnetism is Peak Human by LS stats. That's far not enough to overpower Class 10 character.

Back