• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

low 7-B bracket Legionis vs doomguy

What does Legionis actually do? Doomguy mostly just shoots and punches, albeit with unique capacity in both regards.

"Legionis usually activates their Legion right away, and will likely attempt to Chain Bind the enemy to give themselves time to use skills such as Power Charge before going on the offensive. When facing multiple targets, Legionis and Legion will often, though not always, fight two foes separately, while frequently using Sync Attacks to cover each other. If Legionis is low on health, they will likely retreat to let the Legion hold off foes while quickly downing medicine to heal themselves, and may use Legion-Fusion for the Endgame key if the situation is dire enough. While rarely enraged enough to be considered bloodlusted, they would likely forgo tactics in such a case and simply attack alongside their Legion, likely fusing if the option is available."

Chain Bind, I assume, is exactly what it sounds like? Chaining up someone? That shouldn't matter much with Doomguy's edge in Lifting Strength, breaking restraints should be casual. What is his best heat resist feat?

From what I can tell, The Doom Slayer doesn't have ESP and if he does, then I either missed it or it's not on his profile, so he can't see the Legion. That's an issue for him. Also, what's the AP Difference?

Back