• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think so, I wonder if I could make it to where the Makyrs already died since that'd effectively get rid of it.

Doomguy's fate manip doesn't seem like the type that'd stop temporary incap either, so I could just give Minos prior knowledge and have him focus on a way to incap

Yeah, so I don't think this plays much of a role in the match

Doomguy was able to go from Subsonic speeds to Immesurable speed while fighting Maykrs

He was also able to go from 7-C to Low 1-C against Davoth because of his AD

Doomguy was able to go from Subsonic speeds to Immesurable speed while fighting Maykrs

Pretty sure his AD won't make him jump tiers mid match, considering they're the same tier and all.

Doomguy also has Immortality 8 which makes it so as long as Evil exists he will also be alive.

Why Doomguys fate hax can be used in vsbattles
isn't this still contradicted by him dying in Doom 1 and just, coming back.

I think Doomguy is just immune to the verse's usual rule of dying, which I guess means Minos could still kill him, but it wouldn't end him permanently.

Doomguy also has Immortality 8 which makes it so as long as Evil exists he will also be alive.
It says he'll always be there to fight them, that doesn't mean he can never die, just that he'll be back.
Yeah but he has literally died in canon, to normal fodder mooks even, so that's just demonstrably not true

"Character is higher tier than before" doesn't mean that it all happened in one fight lmao

It says he'll always be there to fight them, that doesn't mean he can never die, just that he'll be back.

Yeah but he has literally died in canon, to normal fodder mooks even, so that's just demonstrably not true
Yeah. It just makes it so he cannot be perma dead or incapped

So? He still came back and got his revenge on the entire franchise didnt he? How is this contradicted at all lmao. His gameplay deaths are not canon btw
"Character is higher tier than before" doesn't mean that it all happened in one fight lmao
But it did lol, theres no trainin for it or whatever. It just happens, this is supported by the creators once stating that Slayer will always be stronger than his opponent implying this
Pretty sure his AD won't make him jump tiers mid match, considering they're the same tier and all.
Maybe. Maybe not. It still means in a longer battle Slayer has an advantage
isn't this still contradicted by him dying in Doom 1 and just, coming back.

I think Doomguy is just immune to the verse's usual rule of dying, which I guess means Minos could still kill him, but it wouldn't end him permanently.
Its not contradicted. This just makes it so he doesnt die permanently, or get incapped

So? He still came back and got his revenge on the entire franchise didnt he? How is this contradicted at all lmao.
Ok so... he can die. That means that this doesn't have any effect on the match, given that Minos can only kill him or knock him out.
But it did lol, theres no trainin for it or whatever. It just happens
This is absolutely not grounds to assume that it happens in the span of one fight, especially when there's various small time-skips in the story.
this is supported by the creators once stating that Slayer will always be stronger than his opponent implying this
Scan?

So useless in a vs battle since Doomguy probably can't get back to Minos in less than 24 hours.
I dont think you understand this. Doomguy cannot be incapped since his fate will stop if he does, or if he dies then he either has to comeback in a short amount of time to continue his fight against Evil or he has to survive the battle. He is basically like Archie Sonic in this case

Ok so... he can die. That means that this doesn't have any effect on the match, given that Minos can only kill him or knock him out.
Inf Stamina says no to knock out, Death one is strange but I am confused on this death. Is it canon in the lore of the game that he died to fodders?
This is absolutely not grounds to assume that it happens in the span of one fight, especially when there's various small time-skips in the story.
You cannot prove otherwise so thats what we have to assume.
Gonna need to do some digging for it.

I dont think you understand this. Doomguy cannot be incapped since his fate will stop if he does, or if he dies then he either has to comeback in a short amount of time to continue his fight against Evil or he has to survive the battle. He is basically like Archie Sonic in this case
You're really wanking the fatehax ngl.

Archie Sonic's fatehax is actually dogshit, it doesn't stop temporary incap at all, so by our rules he loses if he gets incapped since he can't make it back to the fight in time.

Literally nothing says Doomguy can't be incapped or killed temporarily, it's happened multiple times, he's been sealed away twice, Hayden threw him into Hell after getting the crucible, and he died in Doom 1.

Sure he can comeback eventually, but by our rules that's just a loss.

You're really wanking the fatehax ngl.

Archie Sonic's fatehax is actually dogshit, it doesn't stop temporary incap at all, so by our rules he loses if he gets incapped since he can't make it back to the fight in time.

Literally nothing says Doomguy can't be incapped or killed temporarily, it's happened multiple times, he's been sealed away twice, Hayden threw him into Hell after getting the crucible, and he died in Doom 1.

Sure he can comeback eventually, but by our rules that's just a loss.
Hmm I guess thats fair. So what does Hayden start with? Whats the difference between their skills and AP

Inf Stamina says no to knock out
He still has human bodily functions, infinite stamina does not prevent brain damage or other things such as being choked out.
Death one is strange but I am confused on this death. Is it canon in the lore of the game that he died to fodders?
... yes? At the end of episode 1 of Doom 1, you're teleported in a room with a bunch of fodders, and they attack you until you die. It's inescapable and the reason Doomguy finds himself in Hell.
You cannot prove otherwise so thats what we have to assume.
That's not how that works, if you make the claim it happens in one fight despite the fact that it could easily happen in a longer timeframe you have prove it.
Gonna need to do some digging for it.
Mhm

That's not how that works, if you make the claim it happens in one fight despite the fact that it could easily happen in a longer timeframe you have prove it
Theres no other proof for it and we have no context. So we look at our screen and write what we see. Doomslayer previously seen as Subsonic suddenly just happens to scale to an Immesurable character. This is what happens so the burden of proof is yours

Hmm I guess thats fair. So what does Hayden start with?
He's a melee focused combatant but he's stupid mobile, essentially teleports all around the place and homes onto the enemy pretty hard
Whats the difference between their skills and AP
All of Minos' skill comes from scaling to V1, the protagonist:

V1 can throw 4 coins into the air and then shoot another coin, ricocheting the bullet upwards and causing all the coins to split into another piece that goes directly into the enemies they're fighting. On the topic of coins, which target the weak point of any enemies within their line of sight. V1 doesn't really have any supernatural homing ability, so this is really just pure skill. Pure skill that goes even further when you're talking about Railcoining, where they throw several coins into the air around an enemy, fire their railcannon through said enemy and then bounce it off the coin to hit them again repeatedly. Coin adding makes this even more deranged but that stretches into the bounds of game mechanics, since it relies a lot on hitstop to work. Coins are also capable of doing a chargeback, where V1 throws them at anything from a high caliber sniper rifle to a beam of explosive energy to a straight up lightning bolt, redirecting that straight to the nearest enemy (usually the sender). V1 doesn't even need to be the one throwing the coins for some of these feats: It can do it off V2's own coins that it throws to try and hit V1 (and vice-versa). With the Sharpshooter revolver, V1 can not only nail foes precisely while spinning the revolver in its hand, but do so by ricocheting the bullet multiple times off walls.

Pinos upscales from 57958373266430 Joules/13.8523 Kilotons
Theres no other proof for it and we have no context. So we look at our screen and write what we see. Doomslayer previously seen as Subsonic suddenly just happens to scale to an Immesurable character. This is what happens so the burden of proof is yours
Uh, no, definitely not. Like there isn't really a big argument to be had here that's just not correct, nobody does this.

He's a melee only combatant but he's stupid mobile, essentially teleports all around the place and kicks at will

All of Minos' skill comes from scaling to V1, the protagonist:

V1 can throw 4 coins into the air and then shoot another coin, ricocheting the bullet upwards and causing all the coins to split into another piece that goes directly into the enemies they're fighting. On the topic of coins, which target the weak point of any enemies within their line of sight. V1 doesn't really have any supernatural homing ability, so this is really just pure skill. Pure skill that goes even further when you're talking about Railcoining, where they throw several coins into the air around an enemy, fire their railcannon through said enemy and then bounce it off the coin to hit them again repeatedly. Coin adding makes this even more deranged but that stretches into the bounds of game mechanics, since it relies a lot on hitstop to work. Coins are also capable of doing a chargeback, where V1 throws them at anything from a high caliber sniper rifle to a beam of explosive energy to a straight up lightning bolt, redirecting that straight to the nearest enemy (usually the sender). V1 doesn't even need to be the one throwing the coins for some of these feats: It can do it off V2's own coins that it throws to try and hit V1 (and vice-versa). With the Sharpshooter revolver, V1 can not only nail foes precisely while spinning the revolver in its hand, but do so by ricocheting the bullet multiple times off walls.

Pinos upscales from 57958373266430 Joules/13.8523 Kilotons
Keep in mind, Minos starts as Flesh Prison, so he actually starts off firing some really good danmaku that might be more than what Doom's fought before. At the cost of not being intelligent of course. Also has some good hax like dura neg and healing neg but that's done by a slow projectile so Doom guy probably won't get hit.

Doomguy's 7-C key scales to (not sure what this is in kilotons, here's the calc)
  • 1.1844037509e+14 Joules/m^2 = 7-C

Doomguy seems to have AP and Dura advantage, maybe skill and experience? Not sure on that. Has Amps to get himself stronger lime 4x and also has AD that passively makes him stronger more durable and faster.

Uh, no, definitely not. Like there isn't really a big argument to be had here that's just not correct, nobody does this.
Sonic does it. Mori Jin does it. Both of them have insane AD because they suddenly gained a big boost in AP

Doomguy seems to have AP and Dura advantage, maybe skill and experience? Not sure on that. Has Amps to get himself stronger lime 4x and also has AD that passively makes him stronger more durable and faster.
Definitely not skill lol, nothing in the verse is even close to V1's shit. Experience is pretty pointless at that point.
Sonic does it. Mori Jin does it. Both of them have insane AD because they suddenly gained a big boost in AP
Those explicitly happen in one fight, you're just making up that they did. Also it doesn't even matter because Pinos is weaker so there's no "power level" to "react" to.

I don't really care or have to engage with arguments other people make on other threads for other verses, not on profile = i don't care. Even if it was I wouldn't given that this is about Doom, which has a different context than a completely unrelated series, but it isn't so i really don't care.

Last edited:
Love when they run after I show the proof they dont expect. Frankly I dont care too and it doesnt matter since this other guy doesnt have AD

Last edited:
AD wouldn't be all that useful here since Minos is weaker anyways, also Sonic on VSBW lol

Love when they run after I show the proof they dont expect.
I had a whole snarky response typed but this (attempt at a roast?) isn't something that is worth actually engaging with so I'll be blunt. Make an actual argument or drop the topic. I recommend the latter, given that there isn't really the material for one.

Back