• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Weakest 5D beat a smurf with 5D? | Doomguy vs Base Sonic| 0-0-0

Lol Doomguy sucks, but is he at least good enough to beat a guy with only 5D smurf shit?
Doomguy is in his strongest key with all his weapons
Sonic is in his Modern Key, and is Low 2-C (No Super Sonic)
Fight takes place at an bestbuy
Speed is equalized
Votes
Doomguy:0
Sonic:0
Sonic goes Super:0

Last edited:
upgrade your goat so he doesnt get stomped by everything, its so bad he cant even beat a Tier 2 non smurf
Peps just don't have hands fr they gotta hide it behind hax. In most fights where it's just hands Goatslayer should always come out on top 😤

Doomguys is a reverse smurf character, most of his haxes and resistances is 3D, some is 4D like Acausality and Fate/Probability hax, arguably he lost Fate and Probability hax in his Low 1-C key. He has one or two resistances which he 5D which iirc is Demon's Realm corruption shit

I mean, The conversation seems to be in favor of Sonic

Considering everyone here keeps saying Doomslayer isn't allat despite being Low 1-C
Yeah but were just clowning on him a little. Nothing much in terms of the actual battle has been discussed.

As far as I can see...

Doom's only win cons are to one shot via AP or soul absorption. Rings and Sonic's minor resistance to soul manipulation both make these a bit unreliable, but not as much as Sonic's speed amps and acrobatics. I don't think there's anything Doom can dish out that Sonic can't easily dodge. Eventually, Sonic is just gonna win via transmutation or BFR, even if they're not really in character.

Gonna note that cause the fight takes place in Best Buy, Sonic is gonna have a lot less room to run than normal. Also, it should be noted that DG can be pretty mobile himself.
Why Best Buy? Lmaoooo

Either way, nothing in Best Buy can serve as an obstacle to him. He can either use the shelves as platforms for more creative dodges or casually knock them over with his ******* pre-stellar LS.

Also, is Doomguy used to fighting small opponents with absurd acrobatics and mobillity? Sonic is not only used to it, but outmatches them frequently. Even against Surge, who is just as fast and nimble as he is, he still managed to overwhelm her with afterimages.

Gonna note that if Sonic temp amps with moves like his spin dash and Boost, Slayer's goofy AD will kick in and put him on the level of the amp instantly even after Sonic's ends.
Also, is Doomguy used to fighting small opponents with absurd acrobatics and mobillity? Sonic is not only used to it, but outmatches them frequently. Even against Surge, who is just as fast and nimble as he is, he still managed to overwhelm her with afterimages.
He fodderizes Marauders who are comparable high ranking Night Sentinels who are trained from birth in the ways of combat and are comparable to him in terms of agility.

Gonna note that if Sonic temp amps with moves like his spin dash and Boost, Slayer's goofy AD will kick in and put him on the level of the amp instantly even after Sonic's ends.

He fodderizes Marauders who are comparable high ranking Night Sentinels who are trained from birth in the ways of combat and are comparable to him in terms of agility.
Sonic has his own AD, which has a few extremely impressive showings, but it depends... Not voting yet

Gonna note that cause the fight takes place in Best Buy, Sonic is gonna have a lot less room to run than normal. Also, it should be noted that DG can be pretty mobile himself.

I don't a Best Buy would hinder Sonic's movement like... at ALL. Sonic is stupid nimble and would likely be able to fight just as efficiently in a best buy as he would in an open terrain. This is the same dude who could easily navigate through a cave collapsing on him and through hundreds of robots, artillery fire, and bullets without being slowed down or hit even once. And while DG's agility isn't anything to scoff at, I can still see Sonic easily running circles around DG through his mobility.

I think Sonic's own AD will counteract that.

I'm a Doom fan, but not a super big one, so I won't comment much on skill. But I wouldn't be surprised if Sonic exceeds DG here too I honestly think Sonic's skill is in need of a revision.

Back