• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Alibaba vs Sage Mode Hashirama

Group A:
Round 7:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
2 matches and both ended in devastating loses for Alibaba can he finally score his first win, The experienced Shinobi looks to rub off his lost and get back on his winning ways !
It's the Prince of the Balbadd Kingdom vs The First Hokage of Konohagakure
Results:
Alibaba Saluja (Magi): 8 (LovelyNierre, Razor, DD, OneBleach, Shake, Scotty, Popted2, God900)
Sage Mode Hashirama (Naruto): 2 ( Pain)
Inconclusive:
P4XttyK.png

Last edited:
Alibaba is certainly stronger and faster, but unless he opens up with extreme magic, Hashirama starts draining his power with wood release and hits him with a variety of hax (sleep hax, sealing, etc).

Imo if Alibaba doesn’t go for the immediate kill he gets outlasted and outhaxed.

I do think Alibaba has enough willpower to resist sleep hax, since he was able to maintain his sanity after watching his life up to his death over and over again as well as experience about 200 years of the Great Magic Influence without losing his sanity.

As for sealing, it will be very hard for Hashirama to actually land a hit on Alibaba since he has Life Review.

Fair enough, Assuming that's a vote for Alibaba his time slow/precision control would help here they are both comparable in AP Alibaba = 2.51 and Hashirama = 2.6 Teratons

As for the Golem.

Like I said before Life Review should allow him to dodge giant attacks easily, also he found giant angels in the manga actually, and he just flew through them, knocked them around, and dodged their attacks, granted they weren't as big as the Golem, but fighting giant enemies isn't something Alibaba isn't used to. I think Life Review should allow him to dodge the attacks and get to Hashirama himself.

Also is his wood resistant to fire? I feel like it is, but I'm not sure, if it is could I get a scan of it being resistant to fire, cause if it isn't then I see no reason why Alibaba doesn't just burn his way through.

Does his life reviewer work on opponents with similar speed to him as well? Also I don't know if sleep hax is tied to willpower at all so even if he does have good willpower it wouldn't matter against sleep hax. Also while it may not be as good as alibaba's, hashirama does have enhanced senses with sage mode

Yeah it does. He used it against Sinbad when they fought.

As for willpower, it is debatable for sure, but I definitely wouldn't remove the possibility of his Willpower allowing him to resist said sleep hax, especially seeing what he actually resisted with said Willpower.

Also yeah, sage mode will be helpful, but I still wonder how helpful it will be against his Life Review, it literally views them as slow motion or frozen, so I don't think it will be helpful against Life Review

Yeah it does. He used it against Sinbad when they fought.

As for willpower, it is debatable for sure, but I definitely wouldn't remove the possibility of his Willpower allowing him to resist said sleep hax, especially seeing what he actually resisted with said Willpower.

Also yeah, sage mode will be helpful, but I still wonder how helpful it will be against his Life Review, it literally views them as slow motion or frozen, so I don't think it will be helpful against Life Review
Oh, That's gonna be a problem for hashirama for sure, His profile states he sees at "Super slow motion". Is it so potent that hashirama won't even be able to land a hit on him anymore?

Ehh, I'm not really saying hashirama's sleep hax negates willpower or has been shown to work on people with willpower but what I'm saying is that I don't think sleep hax as a whole is something you can negate with willpower.

Life reviewer sounds like alibaba's wincon, does it really view them as frozen or anything remotely close to that? If so I don't see hashirama landing a hit, even if hashirama uses advent of a world of flowering trees alibaba would just see it coming from a mile away and get out of range from it

Last edited:
Ehh, I'm not really saying hashirama's sleep hax negates willpower or has been shown to work on people with willpower but what I'm saying is that I don't think sleep hax as a whole is something you can't negate with willpower.
Fair enough.
Life reviewer sounds like alibaba's wincon, does it really view them as frozen or anything remotely close to that?
It's pretty much his wincon, yeah. It views them in slow motion, and because of the ability life review, he is able to fully analyze a person's fighting style. It's not just him seeing them in slow motion, but also literally his brain processes everything at super high speeds.

Hashirama wood is resistant to fire and also
Alibaba willpower is not allowing to resist sleep Manipulation or poison and life review does not increase his speed it just increases his processing speed that given they both have comparable AP so alibaba only one shot wincon is extreme magic while Hashirama has lots of wincon/hax and yes Hashirama is more skilled way way more skilled than him
I could list all of Hashirama hax and literally all is in character for him to use even clones and substitute Jutsu which of course Alibaba won’t be able to recognize which is whic
My vote goes to hashirama

Hashirama wood is resistant to fire
Yeah.
Alibaba willpower is not allowing to resist sleep Manipulation or poison
Already established that.
life review does not increase his speed it just increases his processing speed
Also established that, Hashirama isn't going to be able to hit him unless he uses hax ofc.
Hashirama is more skilled way way more skilled than him
Prove it.
Hashirama has lots of wincon/hax
True, but that doesn't invalidate Life Review.
clones and substitute Jutsu
Clones durability are very inconsistent so 1 hit should really do the trick. As for Substitution Jutsu, yeah I guess? But he won't spam it forever

Literally the profiles I willing to bet that even an ordinary chuunin is more skilled than anyone in magi

True, but that doesn't invalidate Life Review.
It’s not meant to invalidate it just means he is not escaping the hax as they are wide area hax especially his “1000 blossoming pollen flower iirc”
Clones durability are very inconsistent so 1 hit should really do the trick. As for Substitution Jutsu, yeah I guess? But he won't spam it foreve
The purpose of the clones are not fight but distraction and multiple opponent
And also Hashirama has the higher LS and his go to move is well restraining his opponent which alibaba is not getting out of in any way and yes before you mention it again life review won’t allow him to escape getting restricted speed are equalized Hashirama could even catch and restrict people with precog so yes

The wincon for alibaba is:
Extreme magic which is very out of character for him and he only wins if he uses it immediately the battle starts which he wint

The wincon for Hashirama on the other hand
  • more versatile
  • more skilled
  • higher LS
  • Sealing
  • analytical prediction and instinctive reaction (sage mode)
  • sleep Manipulation
  • wall of haxes

Literally all his arsenal are in character for him to use.

So yes this should have been a stomp from the start

Literally the profiles I willing to bet that even an ordinary chuunin is more skilled than anyone in magi
Nah I'm actually updating Alibaba's intelligence section that will showcase his skill. Also that's extreme downplay lol. But go ahead and prove to me Hashi's skill.
It’s not meant to invalidate it just means he is not escaping the hax as they are wide area hax especially his “1000 blossoming pollen flower iirc”
Fair enough.
The purpose of the clones are not fight but distraction and multiple opponent
Wouldn't matter with Life Review they'd literally get 1 tapped.
And also Hashirama has the higher LS and his go to move is well restraining his opponent
Since when????? Unless you're referring to wood style? which I don't remember could you show scans?
you mention it again life review won’t allow him to escape getting restricted
Well yeah if he gets restrained there's nothing Alibaba can actually do about it, then again it requires 24 hours of restraining to be considered a win, Hashirama does not have that in mind so I'm not exactly sure how that'll work. Regardless he should be able to avoid his grasp.
peed are equalized Hashirama could even catch and restrict people with precog so yes
Precog requires you to actually dodge said move once you see it, but Life Review already has your brain processing things at such high speeds, that your body is able to move accordingly, they aren't the same, so they quite literally cannot be compared.
more versatile
Yeah
more skilled
Yet to prove it.
higher LS
Scans.
Yeah.
analytical prediction and instinctive reaction (sage mode)
Literally won't matter if he can't react.
  • sleep Manipulation
  • wall of haxes
Yeah
So yes this should have been a stomp from the start
Nope.

Nah I'm actually updating Alibaba's intelligence section that will showcase his skill. Also that's extreme downplay lol. But go ahead and prove to me Hashi's skill.
Huh? You do know what skill means right? It means no hax or any weapon or any advantage and equal stats who will come out on top due to been more trained in martial arts
It is Hashirama

It is not a downplay there is no one who is that skilled in martial arts in magi morgianna comes to mind but she is stipl
Lacking compared to Naruto characters
Fair enough.

Wouldn't matter with Life Review they'd literally get 1 tapped.
Life review can’t tell which is which tho he won’t know the real one and it only increases processing speed not his actual speed and speed is equal here so yes he will get tagged by multiple opponents all of who have equal speed to him
Since when????? Unless you're referring to wood style? which I don't remember could you show scans?
Huh? Dude did you read the profiles cause wtf is this?
Alibaba has unknown LS cause he has no LS feat through the series Hashirama has class T LS with his woods
Lol nothing is even remotely close to class T LS in magi(bar the gods obviously)
Well yeah if he gets restrained there's nothing Alibaba can actually do about it, then again it requires 24 hours of restraining to be considered a win, Hashirama does not have that in mind so I'm not exactly sure how that'll work. Regardless he should be able to avoid his grasp.
You think Hashirama will just restrain him and leave him there while making a cup of tea or something?? Lol once Hashirama holds him with his wood alibaba gets sealed lol or better Hashirama can tear him from limb to limbs (this is a joke tho) but yes once Hashirama restrain him Hashirama already wins
Precog requires you to actually dodge said move once you see it, but Life Review already has your brain processing things at such high speeds, that your body is able to move accordingly, they aren't the same, so they quite literally cannot be compared.
Bro you definitely are new and don’t even know what precog is
Precog allows you to see into the future it allows you to see an action before it happens
Life review allows you to process an action after it happens
Precog>>> life review (in some cases) they both have situations they will be useful for

Has precog allows you to see into the future anyway Hashirama is so skilled that he restricts even people with precog
Yeah

Yet to prove it.
I already did bros
Class T vs unknown bro read the profiles
And like I said nothing remotely comes close to class T in magi
Yeah.

Literally won't matter if he can't react.
Huh?? Speed is equal with analytical prediction and instinctive reaction he reacts to everything
I already talked to Lormac a while back after reading magi again I realized the low tiers profiles are shit and literally some of the calcs are currently inaccurate so well we plan on fixing that later. Problem with magi supporters here is that they focused on the gods so much they forgot the low tiers.

Anyway before I stop replying this is literally the wincon like I have already stated
Extreme magic which is very out of character for him and he only wins if he uses it immediately the battle starts which he wint

• more versatile
  • more skilled
  • higher LS
  • Sealing
  • sleep Manipulation
  • wall of haxes

Huh? You do know what skill means right? It means no hax or any weapon or any advantage and equal stats who will come out on top due to been more trained in martial arts
Oh I'm aware of what skill is. You still haven't proven to me that Hashirama is more skilled.
Huh?? Speed is equal with analytical prediction and instinctive reaction he reacts to everything
That's not enough to react to someone who can literally process and see things as "eternity" aka literal slow motion.
already talked to Lormac a while back after reading magi again I realized the low tiers profiles are shit and literally some of the calcs are currently inaccurate so well we plan on fixing that later. Problem with magi supporters here is that they focused on the gods so much they forgot the low tiers.
Yeah fr, I actually worked on some stuff for Alibaba if you'd like to take a look (here's where i showcase his skill and such)

Oh I'm aware of what skill is. You still haven't proven to me that Hashirama is more skilled.
Dude Hashirama is more trained than him in literally anything related to fighting it is not an argument bros

That's not enough to react to someone who can literally process and see things as "eternity" aka literal slow motion.

Seeing things in slow motion means faster processing speed not faster attack speed or reaction speed. Which means it is not like the attack is in slow motion and he is faster than the attack it just means he has more time to think about things he can do
And I already explained how that won’t help much. And you keep talking as if he can tap into it anytime it requires him to fully concentrate to use it.

And again the wincons as this is a stomp

• more versatile
  • more skilled
  • higher LS
  • Sealing
  • sleep Manipulation
  • wall of haxes

A new match should be made or this one closed as alibaba only wincon here is ooc and will require him to use it immediately the battle starts

Gonna be honest I don't see proof that life review would work on the wood. It might work on Hashirama himself but the wood attacks are massively ranged covering a ridiculous area and also aren't exactly a living person. I think Hashirama's sleep manipulation takes it. He also has his deity gates as well. I vote Hashirama for mine and Pain's reasons.

Also Hashirama's perception manipulation is a perfect counter to Life review. He might see everything in slow motion but he himself doesn't move to that speed and he won't be able to see at all with infinite darkness.

Seeing things in slow motion means faster processing speed not faster attack speed or reaction speed. Which means it is not like the attack is in slow motion and he is faster than the attack it just means he has more time to think about things he can do
Incorrect. Because he's able to see things faster, he can react accordingly. That's literally how it works. That's why he was able to dispatch the guards so easily. That's how he was able to notice every little detail, their muscle movements, their fighting style, literally everything. He's able to see it, process it, and react accordingly.

I'm not saying it's a speed amp, or "reaction amp" per se, I'm saying that naturally as you process things faster you'll react to them the same, that's exactly what's going on.
Dude Hashirama is more trained than him in literally anything related to fighting it is not an argument bros
Look, I'm not denying that he's skilled. He's literally comparable to Madara for Christ sake. But downplaying Alibaba to compare him to a Chunnin is ridiculous. Aliababa is a master swordsman. He's been trained by master swordsmen and beat MANY of them. He's able to easily discern their weakpoints, openings, and exploit them. He trained under someone who's fighting style is extremely hard to predict, and copied said style into his own. Now adding Life Review into this turns him into a monster.

Now I'm not saying "Oh he's going to magically find a random opening or weakness and win" but I'm saying he should be able to stand toe to toe with Hashirama albeit on the edge normally, BUT with Life Review he should be able to gain the edge in close combat.

Also another thing, when has he used LS in character? The only time he actually used it was against the Kyubi, not even to Madara himself. There's also the fact that he ALSO never uses the statue against Madara himself, and only used when Madara stacked Kyubi + Susanoo. He ALSO never used his sleep hax against Madara once. So I'm not sure where this "He uses all this in character; He uses LS in character; Statue also in character" is even coming from. He only used these to match said opponent. When Madara went big, so did he, when Madara had Kyubi, he went for restraining. So yes, it is out of character to use these abilities. Especially against a small opponent.

Also checked Hashirama's profile. The "Sleep hax" when inhaled renders the target unconcious. Alibaba has canonically stayed conscious and relive life and death over and over again and also experience 200 years of the great flow without losing his sanity. He is definitely not getting effected by his sleep hax.

It might work on Hashirama himself but the wood attacks are massively ranged covering a ridiculous area and also aren't exactly a living person.
You're right. But Madara himself was able to react to them and not get overwhelmed without a problem.

And before you shout "Sharingan Precognition" that doesn't work here. Madara was able to react BECAUSE of Sharingan. Otherwise he would have been overwhelmed by the sheer speed and number of them. However this is a speed equalized match. Not only that but Alibaba's reactions and perception speed is extremely high, so it should be able to allow him to react and dodge fine.

Alibaba has canonically stayed conscious and relive life and death over and over again and also experience 200 years of the great flow without losing his sanity. He is definitely not getting effected by his sleep hax.
Does not mean he resist sleep Manipulation
And this is Just one among well many the main thing is well him getting restricted fairly easily due to the ridiculous gap in their LS

You're right. But Madara himself was able to react to them and not get overwhelmed without a problem.

And before you shout "Sharingan Precognition" that doesn't work here. Madara was able to react BECAUSE of Sharingan. Otherwise he would have been overwhelmed by the sheer speed and number of them. However this is a speed equalized match. Not only that but Alibaba's reactions and perception speed is extremely high, so it should be able to allow him to react and dodge fine.
Madara has massive jutsu of his own, namely the susanoo and large wide area attacks allowing him to avoid practically everything. This meant he could counter large jutsu and had crazy defense gane. Also it wasnt just the sharingan. Also the sharingan allows you to react to anything not just living thing.

Alibaba has canonically stayed conscious and relive life and death over and over again and also experience 200 years of the great flow without losing his sanity. He is definitely not getting effected by his sleep hax.
Being able to stay conscious and living for years isn't resistance to sleep hax. Unless something specifically was used to make him sleep.

As for Hashirama not using his wide area stuff. It is his wide area attacks that area wood jutsh low 6-B. Else it is just high 7-A Hashirama which obviously doesn't make sense for this match. Not to mention Hashirama just uses his abilities accordingly. He indeed used his sleep manip against madara in the uchiha Vs senju war. He has had 5 total fight, 3 against madara and they both used giant jutsu. 1 against hiruzen in which he was massively nerfed. And one against the juubi. Oh and this is sage Hashirama which guarantees massive jutsu. The only thing it doesn't guarantee is thousand arms. And finally Alibaba can fly, only way Hashirama can constantly reach him is via giant wood jutsu he isn't dumb.

Edit: also in the fourth ninja war he used his deity gates to seal Madara's Edo tensei form.

Last edited:
Wait I'm confused. On his profile when it says "Wood Release" is that referring to sage mode?

Not to mention Hashirama just uses his abilities accordingly.
Yeah that's my point.

Why would he use that massive statue thingy when the person hes fighting is fighting in close combat.
He can use all his base techniques in sage mode just way more stronger and also he gets the 10000 Buddha arm in sage mode
Huhh that's kinda confusing cause I'm pretty sure he used Wood style against Madara the first time, but didnt use sage mode but alr, makes sense to me now.

As for sleep manipulation, I'll concede on that point then, though I guess he does have flight as an option to avoid it.

Another thing once again, when has he used his LS against a person that isnt the Kyubi? Because the incentive is completely different here.

I understand him using his wood style in combat, I just dont see him actually restraining him with it, not only will it be hard due to Alibaba's Life Review, but I dont think it's in character seeing how he never tried it/did it against Madara.

Back