• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alibaba's profile needs to be redone (Magi)

Ok so I was looking at Alibaba's profile, and I'm realizing that his profile doesn't really reflect on his intellect and his sword mastery as a whole. Overall I plan on fixing his Intelligence, Stamina (maybe), fixing his links for his P&A, and probably get more feats to add onto him. If anybody who's knowledgeable on Magi is able to help that'll be well appreciated.

P&A Additions:

Minor Resistance to Water Manipulation (He can use Amon's Sword underwater)

Statistics Amplification and Durability Negation via Magoi Manipulation (Magoi Manipulation can reinforce and strengthen weapons and do internal damage)

Social Influencing (He used his knowledge of trading to save a country on the verge of bankruptcy because of his skill in politics, trading and way of communication)

Extrasensory Perception/Enhanced Senses (Can sense enemies coming from a distance)

Dimensional Travel (Only in his Spirit Form)

Stamina:

Very High. He's able to survive an attack from a Kou experiment monster, who's equivalent to Masrur, who could kick someone through a forest. He's also able to take internal damage and continue fighting. He also keeps on fighting after suffering from multiple serious injuries including his arm being bitten and broken. He's even able to continue fighting even when he's exhausted and running out of magoi. He can maintain his sanity after watching his life up to his death over and over again and can also experience 100-200 years of the Great Magic Influence without losing his sanity.

Intelligence:

Alibaba is a very talented swordsman. He spent alot of his childhood being trained in Balbadd Royal Swordplay. Balbadd Royal Swordplay is similar to Saber Fencing, where you put your unused hand behind your back, or against your chest, while using your one handed sword, as to protect a potential vulnerability or keep it out of the way. However, Alibaba utilizes his other hand as support for more agile and swift dodges.

In his fight against Jamil, he was able to easily read and dodge all of Jamil's moves, and call out his every opening, just as Jamil's master had done to him. Despite learning Royal Swordplay for years, he was still bested by a very casual Alibaba.

Alibaba was also taught by Sharrkan, another extremely powerful master swordsman. Alibaba was able to also utilize Sharrkan's fighting style on top of his normal sword style, The Crawling Sword Style, which is described to be snake-like and very hard to predict against Toto. He managed to defeat her while she was using Magoi Manipulation to reinforce her strikes, and Alibaba not even using his Dijin Weapon equip.

Alibaba is also very intellectually gifted. He was given a high level of education possible in the Royal Palace of Balbadd after the king adopted him. He knows difficult languages like Torran Language and possesses high knowledge. He also solved the problems of a country on the verge of bankruptcy and helped create new laws using his skills in politics and trading and his way of communicating with others.

After his time in the Dark Continent, he has gained a plethora of knowledge from the Alma Torran magicians of that age. At that time he also gained the ability to increase his concentration in order to think faster and get more information far faster than a regular human, this allowed him to go through all documents related with the Kou Empire, a normal human would need several years for this feat while Alibaba managed it in less than two weeks.

Last edited:
Alibaba is a very talented swordsman. He spent alot of his childhood being trained in Balbadd Royal Swordplay. Balbadd Royal Swordplay is similar to Saber Fencing, where you put your unused hand behind your back, or against your chest, while using your one handed sword, as to protect a potential vulnerability or keep it out of the way. However, Alibaba utilizes his other hand as support for more agile and swift dodges.

In his fight against Jamil, he was able to easily read and dodge all of Jamil's moves, and call out his every opening, just as Jamil's master had done to him. Despite learning Royal Swordplay for years, he was still bested by a very casual Alibaba.

Alibaba was also taught by Sharrkan, another extremely powerful master swordsman. Alibaba was able to also utilize Sharrkan's fighting style on top of his normal sword style, The Crawling Sword Style, which is described to be snake-like and very hard to predict against Toto. He managed to defeat her while she was using Magoi Manipulation to reinforce her strikes, and Alibaba not even using his Dijin Weapon equip.

Alibaba is also very intellectually gifted. He was given a high level of education possible in the Royal Palace of Balbadd after the king adopted him. He knows difficult languages like Torran Language and possesses high knowledge. He also solved the problems of a country on the verge of bankruptcy and helped create new laws using his skills in politics and trading and his way of communicating with others.

After his time in the Dark Continent, he has gained a plethora of knowledge from the Alma Torran magicians of that age. At that time he also gained the ability to increase his concentration in order to think faster and get more information far faster than a regular human, this allowed him to go through all documents related with the Kou Empire, a normal human would need several years for this feat while Alibaba managed it in less than two weeks.

Last edited:
I'm not really good at this type of stuff, so let me know if yall see anything that needs to be corrected, fixed, removed, or added

Last edited:
Fixing his Links:
Base:

Resistance to Curse Manipulation (Showed abnormal resilience to the Curse of Death)
Empathic Manipulation (Broke free from the Holy Mother Halo Fan)

Post-Time Skip:
Time Manipulation (Can control his perception of time to make any moment seem like an eternity allowing him to easily dodge most attacks)

Thank you for helping out M3X.

Anyway, the Stamina section additions seem fine to me, but the Intelligence section additions need to be shortened down significantly to the most essential parts tied to intelligence.

Yeah I was thinking of shortening it but then I remembered Luffy's and Zoro's.

I'mma add these additions to the OP so people who are new can see them.

Looks solid

Well, we generally use much more concise intelligence descriptions, but I suppose that we can probably make an exception.

I think that what has been accepted here and not applied yet, can be applied now then.
I was going to wait for KingTempest because I had a question, but I'll just ask you if you know how. Do you know how to make the Intelligence page like Luffy's and Zoro's? I think it would look alot better formatted like theirs'.

Also sorry for adding more things onto his profile but

For his Life Review. I'm not sure if it should be considered as Time Manipulation, though if it is it should definitely be Limited.

His Life Review is more like Perception Manipulation (Specifically Perception Amplification), Enhanced Senses, Instinctive Reaction (his body moves on it's own when it's in danger).

And POSSIBLY: Information Analysis or Analytical Prediction (He was able to read his opponents movements while using Life Review)

I'd like to know if these (especially the Info Analysis or Analytical Prediction) are okay to add instead of Time Manipulation.

Also sorry for not checking this thread in a while I actually forgot about it due to being busy in my tournament, Make sure to keep the sick Alibaba abilities coming in 🤟

Also sorry for not checking this thread in a while I actually forgot about it due to being busy in my tournament, Make sure to keep the sick Alibaba abilities coming in 🤟
Yeahh tysm!! No problem! I'll also be keeping tabs in the tournament as well

Back