• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Alibaba vs Sage Mode Hashirama

Why would he use that massive statue thingy when the person hes fighting is fighting in close combat.
To counter the fact he has flight. Also by default he is using them since it is a Low 6-B fight.
Another thing once again, when has he used his LS against a person that isnt the Kyubi? Because the incentive is completely different here.
His actual physical LS? Never I dont think but being fair Madara had the perfect counters against it, I dont think his wood LS would be very useful against the susanoo. He did use the seals however on madara (Edo and Juubito).
Also off topic but using mobile on this website is so weird.. idk how people do it..
Honestly it sucks on mobile but not really the sites fault. Just switch to my pc.

To counter the fact he has flight. Also by default he is using them since it is a Low 6-B fight.
Oh wait wha....

Without it he's not Low-6-B?
His actual physical LS?
No his wood.
I dont think his wood LS would be very useful against the susanoo.
I guess.

Well my vote stays the same, but it's definitely alot harder than I originally thought.

Also Alibaba can cut the wood too, theres always that.

It's really late here, so I'm gonna get some sleep.

I'll respond to anything when I come back

He is High 7-A without his Wood golem
SPMA7Wx_d.webp

He is physically High 7-A, His wood is Low 6-B. He is just good at using it very defensively and dodging and also clones and substitution.
He is High 7-A without his Wood golem
SPMA7Wx_d.webp
OHHHHH ok okok that clarifies things.. thanks guys.

So what's the gap between Hashirama physically and Alibaba? Would it be a one shot?

As for the Golem itself, what's stopping Alibaba from simply dodging his attacks? Life Review and/or Flight should easily allow him to dodge it and cut it up, no?

H̶u̶h̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶en̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶o̶o̶l̶

Last edited:
Yeah I'm so confused.

I think the wincon is that Hashirama can beat Alibaba without getting physically touched? Which I highly doubt that's going to happen, like at all.

Yeah I'm so confused.

I think the wincon is that Hashirama can beat Alibaba without getting physically touched? Which I highly doubt that's going to happen, like at all.
actually that is his entire thing fighting from a range most times but like i already said alibaba is not really getting close as his LS is so laughable he is not breaking out of any form of wood release from hashi

If Alibaba has speed amp & is good enough he can slow down the perception of time and could avoid getting caught by Class T Wood construct if he's skilled enough if not then than this seems like a problem

Last edited:
actually that is his entire thing fighting from a range most times but like i already said alibaba is not really getting close as his LS is so laughable he is not breaking out of any form of wood release from hashi
I'm not referring to breaking out, I just mean destroying them with AP.
One hashirama is more skilled
Speed is equal here
Hashirama wood release is of a very large area
He's still able to fly avoid and dodge lol.

He's most definitely skilled enough to avoid getting hit by wood. It doesn't take crazy skill to dodge wood.

Life Review isn't an ability that can be "Speed Equalized" it's something that he can do passively. When his brain process increases, so does his reaction.

Instead of seeing a punch the moment it's thrown and then reacting to said punch, He sees the motions of their muscles and he's able to deduce that their going to throw a punch, and in deducing that, he'll react.

But that's not all "just" due to Life Review. It's also due to his ability to properly analyze a person's fighting style and come up with countermeasures.

It doesn't take crazy skill to dodge wood.
I think you should go to YouTube and watch a few of hashi Rama fights
Life Review isn't an ability that can be "Speed Equalized" it's something that he can do passively. When his brain process increases, so does his reaction.

Instead of seeing a punch the moment it's thrown and then reacting to said punch, He sees the motions of their muscles and he's able to deduce that their going to throw a punch, and in deducing that, he'll react.

But that's not all "just" due to Life Review. It's also due to his ability to properly analyze a person's fighting style and come up with countermeasures.
Life review is not passive it has never been passive he needs to activate it by concentrating really hard where tf are you seeing it is passive?

And you said analyze hashirama fight style and what measures can he come up with exactly when he has a single wincon which is using extreme magic off the bat

Well yes that’s the thing he uses for sage mode which is what the OP is using he simply sits on the Buddha and not move all through while doing his thing with the 10000 arms, which means alibaba is not getting close not to talk of the range of his wood is hundreds of meters and while he is controlling the Buddha he attacks with wood from all over

I don't know how many times I have to say "Life Review" for you to understand. MIND YOU Alibaba can also destroy the wood that comes his way there's nothing saying that he can't.

no, everyone said above that Hashirama has hax that he can use if Alibaba doesn't instantly go in for the kill

and its unlikely he'll ever use hax considering Alibaba can just Life Review and shut down any counterplay

Last edited:
I don't know how many times I have to say "Life Review" for you to understand. MIND YOU Alibaba can also destroy the wood that comes his way there's nothing saying that he can't.
Life review increases processing speed not his speed
Thousands of attacks coming from all direction even life review won’t get jimmy out of that one
Life review in it self is not passive and requires him to concentrate why are you forgetting that?

processing speed and combat speed are two different things for Alibaba ? So is it more like a minor boost to think faster for him ?

Life review increases processing speed not his speed
It literally increases his processing speed and in doing so increases his reaction speed. That's why he was able to easily dodge those guards when he first used it.
Life review in it self is not passive and requires him to concentrate why are you forgetting that?
When his body is in danger it instinctively reacts. (I should add instinctive reaction as well)

I think you should go to YouTube and watch a few of hashi Rama fights
That's not what I'm saying. I watched Hashirama vs Madara. Specifically the Senju vs Uchiha fight.

When Hashirama was pelting Madara with wood, Madara was on his backfoot, but was able to block and dodge the wood. Quite literally the same thing will happen here, but even easier for Alibaba cause Life Review and Flight.

Yeah normally it takes concentration, Pain is correct about that, but Alibaba does it in his fights so it's not really an issue. But when his body is in danger, his body instinctively reacts and will move away or dodge, or attack.

Well this was a "match" definitely the highlight of Group A so far, Congrats on 2 points if he can repeat the same thing in the remaining two matches who knows....might "possibly" build a path for himself in the semis, Points table updated, Moving on.

no, thats just pain lowballing Life Review
Actually no that’s what life review is
That's not what I'm saying. I watched Hashirama vs Madara. Specifically the Senju vs Uchiha fight.

When Hashirama was pelting Madara with wood, Madara was on his backfoot, but was able to block and dodge the wood. Quite literally the same thing will happen here, but even easier for Alibaba cause Life Review and Flight.
Madara can see into the future that’s the entire shticks of uchiha seeing things before it happens and yes precog can be a better ability than processing speed
Sharingan not only gives precog allowing to use into the future passively every time but also analytical analysis
Well this was a "match" definitely the highlight of Group A so far, Congrats on 2 points if he can repeat the same thing in the remaining two matches who knows....might "possibly" build a path for himself in the semis, Points table updated, Moving on.
Hashirama has some votes add it to the OP that’s how it works bro

Back