• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2C Tournament (Round 1 Match 7) : Gingka Hagane VS Ky Kiske

Okay so

What's Gingka's scaling chain? Ky is equal to Sol who is 20x above baseline and can amp himself further iirc

Gingka has a massive scaling chain. Metal Masters Top Tiers (Baseline by existing) < Metal Fury cast < Hades < Metal Master Gingka < Tempo < Metal Master Gingka with Ryuga's help < Legendary Bladers < Rago < Metal Fury Gingka < Shogun Steel Gingka.

Okay so he's quite above baseline tho Ky prolly still has the AP edge right? What is Gingka most likely to open with?

Ah okay conventional combat and hax later? That's fine Ky iirc starts off with swordplay, should say Ky is quite skilled in battle. At 16 he became the leader of the sacred order of holy knights and was responsible for ending a war that lasted for a hundred years, which was then followed by him becoming the head of a worldwide police force and eventually a king of a country. Not to mention he can match Sol in battle who has decades of experience as well.

I mean, Gingka was already the strongest Blader in Japan by the end of first season, then became the best Blader in the world the next one, and then defeated Nemesis (the strongest Blader to have ever existed) on the third one. And Season 4 Gingka, which is the one being used, has been training for many years after doing that. So Gingka has a hell lot of skill and experience against strong opponents.

Gotcha, guess call that department even more or less. Ky is comparable to skill to Sol who can keep pace with Slayer who is likely thousands of years old.

Anyhow I should say its apparently in charecter for Ky to use BFR based off his match with Alucard, this sends people into the Backyard where your mind, body and soul get affected by passive Info Manip. What can Gingka use to beat Ky before this happens? Granted I don't think Ky would use it right away but if he's not getting progress in the fight he's liable to try it which led to him getting an Incon with Alucard

Pegasus has multiple different abilities. For starters, its Storm Bringer. As explained on his page, the move creates a powerful vaccum of heat and energy that makes an updraft, lifts the opponent and cuts through the air current to make a powerful strike. Even an incomplete variation of the move gives Pegasus reality warping capable of warping a pocket dimension into a universe. Combine that with heat manip and soul destruction to make a massive attack. Pegasus also has creation in its aresenal that can even create entire galaxies. Next comes Pegasus's telekiness that can even control stars and power mimicry. Then we have its best attack, Galaxy Nova, where it literally creates a galaxy to fly into and come back at the opponent as a spirling swirl of cosmic energy.

Whoa, ya can't restrict abilities. Gingka's regen ain't a smurf (erasing the universe works) so limiting it isn't something ya can do if ya want it to be added.

So Gingka takes this regardless as Ky has no way around it and will eventually have to deal with hax like durability negate?

Ky can deal with regen by sending Gingka to the backyard where he gets his everything rewritten, which he will do when he realises he's not making progress. Considering that Gingka won't be damaged by the first few swings Ky will go for it

Well, it isn't really Gingka Ky is fighting more of Pegasus ( the toy ) with Gingka being a non-factor. As for being BFRed into the Backyard that isn't that much of an issue for Pegasus due to actually resisting most of what the Backyard gives and being able to regen any damage done by it while having multiple ways to get back into the fight. Also I looked at Ky's profile and BFR into the Backyard in not listed in it nor did I see it mentioned in other threads, what's up with that?

Ky does it according to the match he had with Alucard that resulted in an Incon. Ky can also Seal with his sword which was also done in character. So Pegasus resists Info Manip? To what degree?

Here is a description of the Backyard taken from the Alucard match

The Backyard is a Higher Dimension in Guilty Gear which upon entering assaults your mind, soul and disintegrates any lifeform through an innumerably high amount of Information Density.

If Pegasus can't resist this then Backyard gg's as I doubt Low Godly regen will cover you in this instance. Failing that Ky can seal them by using Thunderseal, said seal includes Time Manip that can affect those who are possibly immesurable in speed so can they resist that too?

Beys are attacked by in their soul quite frequently and can continue to fight, Beys are immune to mind shenanigans, and regen could maybe cover disintegration, on top of Pegasus's BFR potentially bringing it back.

I know Ky resists soul attacking but if this Gingka is the one that has the powers of all the Beys then it would also have L-Drago's powers, which provides a lot of hax as well.

Necro.

Also, Gingka's scaling chain is more impressive than that. It's more like:

A slumbering Galaxy Pegasus has its own universe < Galaxy Pegasus (Festival of Warriors) < Gravity Destroyer (Festival of Warriors) < Gravity Destroyer (A Block Final) < Galaxy Pegasus (A Block Final) < Hades Kerbecs (Pre-Championship) <<< Hades Kerbecs (Championship) < Galaxy Pegasus (Championship) < Hades Kerbecs (Post-Championship) < Rock Leone = Galaxy Pegasus (Both Post-Championship) < Twisted Tempo >= Meteo L-Drago (Completely overpowers Tempo's Spiral Dimension Special Move by just flying through it) <<< L-Drago and Pegasus working together (Madoka states them > Tempo) < L-Drago Destructor (Pre-Nemesis) < L-Drago Destructor (Nemesis Fight) = Legendary Bladers >= Yu, Masamune, & Tsubasa (Nemesis Fight) <<<< Nemesis < Cosmic Pegasus (Post-Absorption) < Samurai Pegasus.

I'd have to watch Metal Fury again because the scaling chain is likely better than what I'm even remembering, but Metal Masters already gives us a decent scaling chain. It should also be noted that Gingka absorbing the power of all of the Beys includes nine other people who were literally equal to him prior to the absorption. There are some other bladers as well that are relative to him that are also present in that absorption like Yu, Tsubasa, Masamune, and Benkei. Given there's that much of a difference in the scaling chain even before we get to the Pegasus absorption, the quantity boost he's receiving is going be somewhere like 13x minimum of a boost.

So from I'm reading, Gingka can just 1 shot Ky and due to BFR to Backyard not being Ky's opening move then that means Gingka wins by AP.

Ionliosite said:
I mean, Gingka was already the strongest Blader in Japan by the end of first season, then became the best Blader in the world the next one, and then defeated Nemesis (the strongest Blader to have ever existed) on the third one. And Season 4 Gingka, which is the one being used, has been training for many years after doing that. So Gingka has a hell lot of skill and experience against strong opponents.
Ryuga is superior in masters until end of fury

For the record I'm pretty sure the scaling chain starts at Dark Wolf since it has this big-ass universe inside it.

So it goes from end of Metal Fusion to end of Metal Fury/Shogun Steel, very big chain.

Not Dragon Ball big, obviously, but very impressive.

It should but for some reason the Metal Fusion keys are only 3-C. I was starting at the beginning of Masters because that's the key they have Uni+ in and I already gave a version of it above (from what I could remember).

I'm rather sure we treat it that way. He absorbed all of the abilities of the star fragments and he's far above most people in the series.

Well when Samurai Pegaus went Synchrome with Gladiator Bahamoote, they were roughly even with Salamander Ifrit if I recall. Their base beys are still contributing a decent amount to that power, so it wouldn't surprise me if EoS Zyro, Shinobu, Kira, etc. are all comparable to Gingka.

Back