• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bowser was merely injured by a Low 2-C, wouldn't mario heavily downscale since he can tank some of bowser's attacks??
Bowser war burning by heat in a reactor.

This means he is not Low 2-C because he doesn't scale to the Grand Stars even when empowered by one.

He is still beneath his Reactor which is lethal to him, and the reactor is what causes the Low 2-C feat to begin with.

There is no Low 2-C Scaling for Bowser here.

Just pointing out what is in a profile with no justification isn't an argument.

The feat is incredibly outlierish and I have no confidence of Wario being this strong.

And I don't care what is in another series I'm talking about Mario.

Every single verse where people say something can cut or punch through the fabric of reality.

"The very" is just to emphasize how impressive it is that he is now folding the fabric of reality, it doesn't mean he is folding the entire universe.

You cannot backscale from Power Sources without feats. Nobody cares about "Portion of infinity" here, Bowser doesn't scale to the Grand Star we've been over this.
my justification is that it should be able to support the amount of magic required to hold the universe intact.
wario only has 1 5-B feat too yet we still accept it. just because you have no confidence doesn't mean it's wrong.
mario would scale to wario + wario shouldn't be weaker than he was in his original games.

i'll concede here.

in this case bowser being scaled would actually make more sense than not as he takes damage from the lava as if he were comparable to it rather than vastly inferior to it. if he were really inferior enough he would be much more injured than he actually is (his tail is made red hot 'till you hit him).
also the entire feat is him scaling to taking a portion of infinite damage, you're saying it doesn't count because "nobody cares".

So.....

If Bowser was merely injured by a Low 2-C, wouldn't mario heavily downscale since he can tank some of bowser's attacks??

Unless Bowser is a stone wall and he has 4-A AP
if his dura is low 2-C then his AP would also be low 2-C from powerscaling.

This means he is not Low 2-C because he doesn't scale to the Grand Stars even when empowered by one.

He is still beneath his Reactor which is lethal to him, and the reactor is what causes the Low 2-C feat to begin with.

the reactor isn't lethal, mario does the damage.

Matt can you please just slow down, so many posts are being made and I can’t even tell what topic we’re on anymore

wario only has 1 5-B feat too yet we still accept it. just because you have no confidence doesn't mean it's wrong.
The 5-B feat is ******* wrong it needs a recalc. The calculation is ancient and doesn't follow current standards of how clouds work.

in this case bowser being scaled would actually make more sense than not as he takes damage from the lava as if he were comparable to it rather than vastly inferior to it. if he were really inferior enough he would be much more injured than he actually is (his tail is made red hot 'till you hit him).
The lava isn't Low 2-C my guy. The full collapse of the reactor's entire power is Low 2-C.

also the entire feat is him scaling to taking a portion of infinite damage, you're saying it doesn't count because "nobody cares".
Not a portion of infinite damaage, this doesn't exist! Mario Fans invented this for this thread! You don't backscale from getting hurt by a tiny fragment of something that only has a Low 2-C feat when it explodes.

I think Rosalina's durability should have a "Universe Level+ with shields, possibly/likely Universe Level+ on her own" but without it scaling to anyone else. Rosalina is very blatantly shown as far superior to the cast outside of gameplay mechanics. And her durability feat in question is explicitly one that no one else was capable of.

I told Dino in DMs and he said he'd like to take a look at my big list. But I already know he isn't happy about this thread on either side.

The 5-B feat is ******* wrong it needs a recalc. The calculation is ancient and doesn't follow current standards of how clouds work.

The lava isn't Low 2-C my guy. The full collapse of the reactor's entire power is Low 2-C.

Not a portion of infinite damaage, this doesn't exist! Mario Fans invented this for this thread! You don't backscale from getting hurt by a tiny fragment of something that only has a Low 2-C feat when it explodes.
my point still stands, it'd probably be somewhere in tier 7/6 which by your logic would be an outlier.

i'll have to agree here, but why wouldn't any of the other bosses be using a grand star's full power? then bowser would upscale.

my point still stands, it'd probably be somewhere in tier 7/6 which by your logic would be an outlier.
Which one? The Wario Land feat?

I don't think it's an outlier that feat is actually solid.

i'll have to agree here, but why wouldn't any of the other bosses be using a grand star's full power? then bowser would upscale.
If Bowser, the final boss, doesn't scale to the full power of a Grand Star even when using one, why would the previous, weaker bosses?

Unless anyone actually debunks what DDM said I agree with the upgrades.

People should also stop acting like bloody children(both sides). Jesus christ. that's why no one takes mods seriously especially with that kind of horrible attitude being thrown to each other.

Especially when the person who started the insults is trying to take the moral high-ground.

And seriously using something that is clearly gameplay mechanics to downgrade a verse is ridiculous,by this logic we should probably also downgrade every video game universe Like Elder scrolls because some random bandit can kill me with a bow despite being a Universal/multiverse God like being.

And seriously VSwiki should really freaking stop with that horrible mentality/habit of "This mod agreed with me. making everything you said and non staff members invalid. let's close the thread."

weren't you all the same people that kept preaching to us "non-mods/staff" that debating is not a voting contest?

Hypocrisy truly smells bad.

No wonder people see's us as a joke.

Since y'all love trying to talk about stuff not related to the subject at hand.

Remember the master Roshi thread? the guy the moon on panel, several statements confirmed it and next thing you know.

" He's not moon level." or the other most idiotic thing I've ever heard "Multiple statements saying Roshi can bust the moon are irrelevant."

Oof.

DDM just took the time to write a long paragraph showed what? 7?12 instances that supports this thread upgrade and we have people circle jerking/meming/ sh*t posting/ literally become so salty I'm surprised the dead sea isn't going for a lawsuit.

TL:;DR Being a mod should mean Jack **** especially about threads where people should focus on debunking statements and act civil and actually use their position of "power" to help.

Not throwing backhanded comments/passive aggressive insults and post Twitter stuff to give the "L" . We aren't savages. Act civil people and actually read what is posted not skip through the arguments.

P.s parroting/regurgitating the same argument won't make it more valid.

Kill me please.

No because the Crystal Stars are stronger than her.
And yet she isn't one-shot by them, you realize you can still scale off of someone who is still stronger than you right? You don't need to be equal to scale to someone, I should not be explaining this shit.

Overtime creation doesn't scale to AP this is relevant.
This isn't scaling based off of cosmology or shit, this is her making an item that has her own magic, making the scaling. Timeframe doesn't matter when we know she can already take hits from it and still harm Mario.

You are making shit up at no point in the game is space ever brought up nor is the scale beyond a single planet that is being folded over time. And even then it is only after Olly is amped that he begins to fold the fabric of reality. Olly folding "the structure of all space and time" is your headcanon that isn't demonstrated in the story.
Ignoring the the meaning of "the very fabric of reality" is what you cannot argue against. What is shown prior does not matter, this does not suddenly invalidate what the word means, that shit is your headcanon. Olly being amped is irrelevant when Mario already overpowers and harms him BEFORE using the Magic Circle. Which by the way, still does not amp Mario, not once has it through the entire game. 1,000 folded arms is meant for hard to reach places.

So you don't have any reason to show that the Black Jewel's magic scales to its creation of a universe?

Because magic can be used for different purposes without scaling to itself.
Matt, you would have to prove their is different types of magic, any examples you have is for a verse that has rules on it. I do not have to prove a negative.

It's not a Low 2-C feat. Changing a Dream into a Nightmare is not AP, it's just Dream Manipulation hax. You have yet to explain how it scales to Antasma's kicks or beak or wings or his body or even his magic-based attacks in any way, shape, or form. Saying that it is a Low 2-C on repeat won't make it right, it's just stonewalling.

"Significantly affect" is irrelevant when changing a dream into a nightmare is utterly unquantifiable. It's still a Dream World all you show it's thtat he has hax.

I acknowledge the rules of this site, and I will not back off. Again you are acting disrespectfully for no reason.
Because you still ignore how Antasma even has this power to begin with and why it isn't some hax only attack. Dream World. He gets his power from being inside of dream worlds, that's how he has full power. If his low 2-C power comes from using the dream world to boost him, this applies to everything else. Only picking one thing is cherrypicking.

It's not, you realize dream worlds are universes separate from the real world. He is corrupting/changing a universe, that is considered Low 2-C.

You are not when you clearly make exceptions. "Why yes, we have a hax method to become Low 2-C. This verse has an example? No, let's not make it scale to anything."

I'd be fine with downgrading Rosalina's shield if that's what you want!

Other than that, Bowser wasn't shown to be damaged, he was shown to be confused as were Mario and Peach, because they all woke up on the ground whereas before they were in space.

He didn't survive neither the explosion nor the space, only Mario and Peach did because they were shielded, you are ignoring the entire ending of the game and official statements in favor of a headcanon. Again, I'm going to ask you to drop this as you have no evidence.
Haha, no. If we allow Rosalina tanking the reset as Low 2-C, Bowser gets the same. You'd have to downgrade Rosalina first. Until then, you still cannot argue this.

There goes Matt ignoring shit again.

- "Mario and Peach manage to escape Bowser's immediate fate, but the reactor's force is too strong."
- "Even Bowser is there, shaken by his narrow escape from a horrible fate."

Mario and Peach simply get up, Bowser literally stumbles around and grabs his head.

**** off with that, there are statements and showing you choose to ignore. Hell, not once did you address any of these above ^

Yes, he can't tank it. I'll explain it. Getting his ass burnt red isn't tanking, I'm sorry. Look up the definition of the term. If he can't even touch a small portion of the energy used to power the generator without hurting himself then his physical body obviously doesn't scale to the entirety of this power. Nor to the universal destruction the generator's collapse caused.

The answer is that Mario isn't stronger than Amped Bowser because in Mario Galaxy you defeat Bowser by having Bowser burn his ass on the reactor so Bowser is stunned and then hitting him. It's a game mechanic that Bowser is invincible if not stunned first.
Yes, because ground pounding the energy several times without dying means your durability isn't comparable, great logic. He can keep jumping into it as much as he wants, not once will he die from it. Saying he can't scale off of that is ridiculous.

Stunned? You consider Bowser burning, Mario hitting him several times as stunned? That just shows it's an opening for Mario, hit him while distracted. Did the exact same thing in Odyssey.

Culex's rating comes from his in-game dialogue in the Japanese Version of the game. If you recall, in the Culex Thread, using the American Script was rejected as you were exposed as cherrypicking from two completely different scripts to feign validation, as well as Nintendo Power scaling was rejected by multiple staff (Me, Ryukama, Antvasima, Kep, etc.)

Wart comes from Super Mario Bros 2 USA, an american game, and in it we were fine using the American Made manual for scaling. You cannot pretend it is the same as using the Nintendo Power Guide for Super Mario 64, a Japanese Game, while also using Japanese scans for in-game stuff . Either one or another, you can't pick both. And we are going with the original language as we do for the entire wiki.
And his guide supported that, good to know. Mistranslation =/= Unallowed guide, you are talking about two completely different things. Dishonest yet again.

Funny how you still argued against it. So not only do we still allow guides, but we already do for others such as Galaxy. Again, you still do not decide if we can't use it.

Proof that the magic they used to fight the Pixls are the same as the magic tech they used with the Pixls to create worlds. You cannot. Also prove that they created the worlds instantly.
I. Do. Not. Need. To. Prove. A. Negative.

That is something you prove, not me. Saying I need to prove every bit of detail is again, a shotgun argumentation fallacy.

Not only that, but the Pixls still fought them, they would have to use their magic as that is their only option for combat. Merlee also again is stated to be overpowered by Mimi.

If there's no context for how they did it either then Low 2-C is wrong too for them.

Creating a universe over time is just 3-B as well. It doesn't matter if the universe has space-time, creation over time doesn't scale to the full size.
Magic, just like everything else they do. That's their thing.

Creating a universe over time is 3-B. Creating an infinite-sized universe that also has its own time isn't.

You showed me no scan for this, and yet you choose to insult me. The statement that they built the Flipside town isn't evidence that they can casually create universes out their butts.

"Flipside is a town between dimensions, created by the Ancients" That's all you have, and that's not a good source for Low 2-C Ancients.
Flipside itself is an entire dimension, unless a dimension between dimension already existed.

Yeah, they made a dimension on their own. Low 2-C. Hell they were even stated they can destroy them. Inb4 "with what magic, how much time".

"Saving the universe" doesn't mean **** all. In the actual game which you always choose to ignore in favor of random unsourced statements we see that the Shadow Queen intended to cover the world (i.e, the planet) in her darkness and then rule it. That's it. We are physically shown it right before the right when the darkness covers every village you visit in the game and the NPCs start saying it's the end of the world.
"Hmm, lets say in our game, we have this final boss who can destroy the universe. So out hero has to save the universe." Next game "Let's add the description of our hero, he has to save the universe again like last time", I seriously do not know how this isn't supporting it. Also you keep talking about the Shadow Queen, but the Crystal Stars are still the items Grodus was trying to use, not sure why that is your point.

If Mario who is not amped fights a Bowser that is both non-amped and "Amped" by the same method of burning his butt then the amp ******* sucks.

Also the spin punch attack you use to damage Bowser in Galaxy is a move you unlock over the course of the game that Mario normally doesn't, so that also counts as an upgrade for Mario over the course of the game.
Bowser isn't amped either, the Grand Stars are inside the reactor. Its base forms.

Really using the Luma amp? Extra reaching. Luma was needed because Mario needed the power to travel through space. Aka, use the Launch Star which you spin to use.

But even if she didn't that doesn't scale to the main cast. If Rosalina was able to physically tank an explosion that Mario and Peach needed to be shielded from, then she's obviously far stronger than Mario and Peach.
Says who? You wouldn't want to be shielded from something can hurt you, even if it doesn't kill you? I can shield my allies in Earthbound to prevent damage, guess I can't scale everyone.

So you're telling me that Mario had an infinite-level power jump with absolutely no justification for it, he did not train or undergo anything special, nor is there any actual hint that Mario grows in power level throughout the years
This is false and to anyone who says Mario's strength has stayed is false. There are many examples of Mario getting stronger overtime.

SMRPG: Geno needed help to defeat Bowyer early game (Bowyer even states his attacks are stronger). When reaching Smithy's Factory, you fight an even stronger version of Bowyer. And the cast can stomp him easily.

Paper Mario: Mario at the start can barley take hits from a Star Rod and loses easily. By the end of the game, he can survive these attacks more easily. Jr Troopa is someone you rematch a lot. During each fight, he states he's been getting stronger. The Koopa Bros can keep up with Mario at the start. Later on they state they've been training non-stop and have gotten much more stronger than before. Jr. Troopa one-shots all of four.

Superstar Saga: Bowser is defeated by Fawful at the start. Luigi later in the game defeats Fawful on his own easily.

TTYD: Several characters such as the Armored Harriers, Rawk Hawk, Grodus, and the Shadow Queen overpower/are comparable to Mario. These characters later on get defeated by Mario easily later on.

PiT: The Bros get one-shot by the Shroob UFO beam. Later they defeat the enemy that literally drinks that same energy to use as an attack.

SPM: O'Chunks and Mimi state they got stronger since the last time they've fought. They were already comparable to the cast prior.

BiS: This game has too much to list. For a short version, Bowser is constantly stated to get stronger and defeats enemies who stomped him. The Bros still easily defeat End-Game Bowser and a stronger version, Bowser X. As well as stuff like the Dark Star energy.

SS: Mario is knocked out by Shiny Bowser from a touch. He later defeats his first form.

Dream Team: An amped Bowser and Antasma stomp Mario/Dreamy Luigi. They can later defeat an even stronger form of Antasma.

CS: Mario is stated to get stronger after each boss battle.

TOK: Mario is consistently stated by Olivia to be getting stronger throughout the game.

So yes, Mario does indeed get stronger the more he fights.

Rosalina scaling. Unless someone has proof Rosalina was just holding back, they can scale. She is canonically playable post-game, which there are four extra worlds. In addition you can also ground pound your teammates and iirc they shout "ouch" when doing this so...
Also, encompassing "All Reality" doesn't mean he creates or destroys the Universe containing the Mushroom Kingdom. It means he can conquer it over time by recruiting forces from the painting realms. But he himself doesn't appear Universal physically just from that statement alone.
I never used this as an argument, I was referring to terms.

I disagree with Dream Team examples a great deal. I feel like this is just hiding an outlier. Antasma is 2-B so it's a 2-B feat outright; disguising it as a Low 2-C low end feat just to scale to Mario is just hiding an outlier.
Antasma is not 2-B in this fight, he is only 2-B via the Dark Stone. However he never uses it against Mario, as he destroyed it a long time ago. If you agree it is Low 2-C then...

I am not accepting DRB nor Weekly's votes if they have nothing to add. At least Matt and Ryu have an argument.

Erm, I've said this a few times before, but no one has really responded to it so I'll bring it up again. Characters from Mario Kart Tour can easily own multiple Grand Stars, so wouldn't this logically make said characters Low 2-C? And Low 2-C Grand Stars seem to be accepted here.

Erm, I've said this a few times before, but no one has really responded to it so I'll bring it up again. Characters from Mario Kart Tour can easily own multiple Grand Stars, so wouldn't this logically make said characters Low 2-C? And Low 2-C Grand Stars seem to be accepted here.
I'd just say Mario and Luigi defeating characters amped by it is good enough for them to scale.

So... is anyone going to mention how DDM presented valid points about Mario and Paper Mario being the same person, and then RYU immediately changed the topic to Rosalina without agreeing or arguing further...?

Eh, I'd really only argue partial scaling, as the Bros are clearly weaker than Bowser, yet they can defeat him with Amps. So I'd say "likely" or "possibly Low 2-C". Then again, they can defeat several opponents who are not Bowser, who are amped by Grand Stars

So... is anyone going to mention how DDM presented valid points about Mario and Paper Mario being the same person, and then RYU immediately changed the topic to Rosalina without agreeing or arguing further...?
that'd be derailing, it should be saved for later.

Eh, I'd really only argue partial scaling, as the Bros are clearly weaker than Bowser, yet they can defeat him with Amps. So I'd say "likely" or "possibly Low 2-C". Then again, they can defeat several opponents who are not Bowser, who are amped by Grand Stars
i don't think they're weak enough to be possibly low 2-C rather than flat low 2-C

Ah yes, Mario Kart, the same verse in which goombas can affect bowser

I think some people are assuming people in this thread are arguing Mario and co. are going to full on no-sell the universe nuke, which is not being believed by any side, it's just believed they can indeed tank it but shielding would obviously be the far safer option. Zack Fair can tank dozens of bullets and rocket launchers, but I'm pretty sure he'd rather block bullets then let his body take them.

And yet she isn't one-shot by them, you realize you can still scale off of someone who is still stronger than you right? You don't need to be equal to scale to someone, I should not be explaining this shit.
This is:

1. Completely irrelevant to my point, the power of the Crystal Stars is higher than the Shadow Queen's own, so she doesn't scale, you cannot use the Crystal Stars as argument for herself.

2. Not at all the argument you made, you changed your tune in respond to my criticism.

This isn't scaling based off of cosmology or shit, this is her making an item that has her own magic, making the scaling. Timeframe doesn't matter when we know she can already take hits from it and still harm Mario.
Making an item with her magic isn't grounds for scaling, explained once and explained again. If she can do it by herself she wouldn't need the item to do it for her. Her feat comes from the power of the Crystal Stars and not her own base power.

Timeframe is 100% important because it determines whether or not she made the artifact instantaneously or with effort, crafting it.

Hitting and taking attacks from Mario is utterly irrelevant to this conversation on the Crystal Stars.

Ignoring the the meaning of "the very fabric of reality" is what you cannot argue against. What is shown prior does not matter, this does not suddenly invalidate what the word means, that shit is your headcanon. Olly being amped is irrelevant when Mario already overpowers and harms him BEFORE using the Magic Circle. Which by the way, still does not amp Mario, not once has it through the entire game. 1,000 folded arms is meant for hard to reach places.
No, I can argue for it and I will argue against it.

"The very fabric of reality" does not mean universal scale, this is something which you have invented without providing evidence. The expression "the very" is merely an intensifier meant to reinforce an idea. By stating that Olly is simply reinforcing how powerful he is now, not only able to fold structures but also space-time.

Mario only overpowers Olly with help from Bowser, other people, and the Magic Circle. Base Mario does not scale to his Reality-Folding ability anyway as it is not physical.

Matt, you would have to prove their is different types of magic, any examples you have is for a verse that has rules on it. I do not have to prove a negative.
No, you need to prove a positive. "They scale to each other" is a positive statement that requires evidence.

Evidence you don't provide, mind you.

Because you still ignore how Antasma even has this power to begin with and why it isn't some hax only attack. Dream World. He gets his power from being inside of dream worlds, that's how he has full power. If his low 2-C power comes from using the dream world to boost him, this applies to everything else. Only picking one thing is cherrypicking.

It's not, you realize dream worlds are universes separate from the real world. He is corrupting/changing a universe, that is considered Low 2-C.

You are not when you clearly make exceptions. "Why yes, we have a hax method to become Low 2-C. This verse has an example? No, let's not make it scale to anything."
1. Antasma's own power is irrelevant to physical. Magic and Hax need evidence that they scale to Striking Strength and Durability, which, again, you haven't provided. Why should Antasma's ability to turn a Dream World into a Nightmare scale to his beak, his wings, his claws, whatever. Why is this Dream Manipulation Hax something that scales to offensive power.

2. Whether dreams are universes is unrelated. It is still a Dream Manipulation feat that I want evidence for physical scaling.

3. This is poisoning the well, vague, and means nothing.

Haha, no. If we allow Rosalina tanking the reset as Low 2-C, Bowser gets the same. You'd have to downgrade Rosalina first. Until then, you still cannot argue this.

There goes Matt ignoring shit again.

- "Mario and Peach manage to escape Bowser's immediate fate, but the reactor's force is too strong."
- "Even Bowser is there, shaken by his narrow escape from a horrible fate."

Mario and Peach simply get up, Bowser literally stumbles around and grabs his head.

**** off with that, there are statements and showing you choose to ignore. Hell, not once did you address any of these above ^
Bowser is confused and stumbling because Mario beat him up. Bowser was caught in the explosion and survived it with the rest of the universe, simple as is.

I am not ignoring any statement, rather I am taking the scene at face value for what it is. Bowser didn't tank any explosion, he merely got caught in the blast with the rest of the universe, which was restored back to normal.

He is dazed and confused whereas Mario and Peach aren't because of the shielding.

Yes, because ground pounding the energy several times without dying means your durability isn't comparable, great logic. He can keep jumping into it as much as he wants, not once will he die from it. Saying he can't scale off of that is ridiculous.

Stunned? You consider Bowser burning, Mario hitting him several times as stunned? That just shows it's an opening for Mario, hit him while distracted. Did the exact same thing in Odyssey.
No, his durability isn't comparable. He can barely touch the edge of the reactor's flames without burning himself, meaning that he does not scale to its full power, much less the Black Hole formed from its eventual collapse at the end of the game. Saying that he doesn't scale is absolutely valid.

You cannot harm Bowser unless he is already stunned from his burning red tail.

And his guide supported that, good to know. Mistranslation =/= Unallowed guide, you are talking about two completely different things. Dishonest yet again.

Funny how you still argued against it. So not only do we still allow guides, but we already do for others such as Galaxy. Again, you still do not decide if we can't use it.
"Guide supports it" is a meaningless argument. We didn't use any guidebook for Culex, only the original Japanese Text. You are pretending that Culex wasn't BTFOd in the original thread to pass it here.

Secondly, I am talking about the same thing. Only the original language is what's being allowed. And I'm not the only one deciding, the entire wiki decides that the Original Language of the text is the valid version. Trying to use anything else is dishonesty.

I. Do. Not. Need. To. Prove. A. Negative.

That is something you prove, not me. Saying I need to prove every bit of detail is again, a shotgun argumentation fallacy.

Not only that, but the Pixls still fought them, they would have to use their magic as that is their only option for combat. Merlee also again is stated to be overpowered by Mimi.
You do not know what a negative is. You need to prove that they scale. Which is a positive. This is the issue.

By default we don't assume they scale unless you can prove why, which you haven't. You just are comitting the Burden of Proof fallacy here. Proving that the magic scales is entirely on you, and should you be incapable of this means they don't scale.

The Pixls and the Ancients together created worlds through unknown means with magic technology that has been lost. Them fighting in a war is entirely unrelated from this vague magical feat.

Magic, just like everything else they do. That's their thing.

Creating a universe over time is 3-B. Creating an infinite-sized universe that also has its own time isn't.
1. It being magic on its own means nothing. Magic doesn't necessarily always scale to itself unless you have evidence for it. Can you prove the positive?

2. Yes it is, it doesn't matter that the universe has time, creating something over time isn't grounds to scale over the whole thing.

Flipside itself is an entire dimension, unless a dimension between dimension already existed.

Yeah, they made a dimension on their own. Low 2-C. Hell they were even stated they can destroy them. Inb4 "with what magic, how much time".
1. It's very likely that it did, they just created the dimensions so why not create a town between the dimensions?

2. Yes, what magic and how much time and how does this matter for any scaling whatsoever. These are questions you must answer.

"Hmm, lets say in our game, we have this final boss who can destroy the universe. So out hero has to save the universe." Next game "Let's add the description of our hero, he has to save the universe again like last time", I seriously do not know how this isn't supporting it. Also you keep talking about the Shadow Queen, but the Crystal Stars are still the items Grodus was trying to use, not sure why that is your point.
She can't destroy the universe, I already categorically proven this with the actual game. Deal with it.

She was surrounding the world (The planet) in darkness in a sequence that is shown in game, leads to everyone declaring the world will be destroyed / will end and after you defeat her Peach thanks Mario for saving the world from terrible darkness.

The Shadow Queen and the Crystal Stars are not universal you cannot be this dishonest.

Bowser isn't amped either, the Grand Stars are inside the reactor. Its base forms.

Really using the Luma amp? Extra reaching. Luma was needed because Mario needed the power to travel through space. Aka, use the Launch Star which you spin to use.
I don't care about any Luma Amp argument. Bowser and Mario both demonstrably don't scale to the Grand Star reactor. Why should it be used to scale to them when its mere flames are fatal to Bowser?

Says who? You wouldn't want to be shielded from something can hurt you, even if it doesn't kill you? I can shield my allies in Earthbound to prevent damage, guess I can't scale everyone.
This is a completely unrelated game and also an argument based on game mechanics and not story. You failed to address his argument.

So yes, Mario does indeed get stronger the more he fights.
These are all RPGs where Mario goes back to base in his next adventure.

Rosalina scaling. Unless someone has proof Rosalina was just holding back, they can scale. She is canonically playable post-game, which there are four extra worlds. In addition you can also ground pound your teammates and iirc they shout "ouch" when doing this so...
Not canonically as she is not part of the story nor in the cutscenes.

Enough with this Watsonian argument. Rosalina can be harmed by Goombas in 3D World Gameplay, doesn't mean they scale either. The obvious answer is that it's meant to make the game fun and challenging.

Unless anyone actually debunks what DDM said I agree with the upgrades.

People should also stop acting like bloody children(both sides). Jesus christ. that's why no one takes mods seriously especially with that kind of horrible attitude being thrown to each other.

Especially when the person who started the insults is trying to take the moral high-ground.

And seriously using something that is clearly gameplay mechanics to downgrade a verse is ridiculous,by this logic we should probably also downgrade every video game universe Like Elder scrolls because some random bandit can kill me with a bow despite being a Universal/multiverse God like being.

And seriously VSwiki should really freaking stop with that horrible mentality/habit of "This mod agreed with me. making everything you said and non staff members invalid. let's close the thread."

weren't you all the same people that kept preaching to us "non-mods/staff" that debating is not a voting contest?

Hypocrisy truly smells bad.

No wonder people see's us as a joke.

Since y'all love trying to talk about stuff not related to the subject at hand.

Remember the master Roshi thread? the guy the moon on panel, several statements confirmed it and next thing you know.

" He's not moon level." or the other most idiotic thing I've ever heard "Multiple statements saying Roshi can bust the moon are irrelevant."

Oof.

DDM just took the time to write a long paragraph showed what? 7?12 instances that supports this thread upgrade and we have people circle jerking/meming/ sh*t posting/ literally become so salty I'm surprised the dead sea isn't going for a lawsuit.

TL:;DR Being a mod should mean Jack **** especially about threads where people should focus on debunking statements and act civil and actually use their position of "power" to help.

Not throwing backhanded comments/passive aggressive insults and post Twitter stuff to give the "L" . We aren't savages. Act civil people and actually read what is posted not skip through the arguments.

P.s parroting/regurgitating the same argument won't make it more valid.
I agree

@GiverOfThePeace But the issue with that is that it's clearly stated that "Bowser is shaken from his narrow escape form a horrible fate" (aka death). I'm fine with partial scaling, but to full on scale the base forms of the Mario characters to Low 2-C seems very iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back