• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but in a verse as big as mario, especially since a baseline low 2-C feat needed rosalina to protect him from, those 3 feats are inconsistent, PLUS the 3 feats are a bit fishy.
I don’t care if you’ve been around for a century. Three feats should give more than enough evidence for an upgrade unless there’s a damn good reason not to.

That doesn't change my argument, Mario still wins through the help of Origami Bowser who is being amped. He had no chance on his own.

Creating an amp overtime obviously doesn't scale to yourself before the Amp what is this circular logic. You're arguing that Olly is stronger than himself.

Also Olivia gives Mario a magic circle to fight Olly:

The game states she needs them to control the world.

Prove the attacks are as powerful as keeping the universe intact. At worse it's an outlier.
fair point.

by over time you mean in like, 30 seconds which is barely anything, plus im pretty sure we scale amping to who/whatever does the amp.

mario can still take hits from olly when the circle is disabled, and scaling to those who can harm him also scales it to AP.

doesn't mean they're so far above her that she can't scale to them, also that could be via powers and abilities

why wouldn't it be as powerful? there's no reason for it to hold back, also wario can harm it when it's been KO by the things in the arena too.

The lumas sacrificed themselves for the Big Bang well before Rosie could even have a chance of being pulled in.
black holes aren't a dura feat anyway.

The release of the Shadow Queen starts covering the entire world in darkness in a sequence that goes on for several minutes and several characters comment on it.

And then after the Shadow Queen is defeated, Peach says this:

"If not for all of you, the world would have fallen into terrible darkness."

World = Planet in TTYD unarguably.

I argue, good sir. You see, a planet can also be a Low 2-C universe because I say so and that is unargueable.

SPM, Rosalina, and Black Jewel
Rosalina it's a logical assumption that she shields herself with her magic and there's no explosion in the Black Jewel feat, in fact the little Spritelings also "Survive" the universe fading away, and they state that they're weak and need to group up to build a castle immediately after it:

"We Spritelings aren't that strong, so without a lot of us, I doubt we can build your castle right."

Do the Spritelings have Low 2-C durability too?

if he can amp himself to that point he should be able to amp his AP, etc. to it as well. plus if the upgrades go though he would already be at low 2-C from fighting mario in base.
Reading the thread it's very clear the upgrades aren't going through at this point.

The Rosalina feat has been debunked, Bowser did his feat with a black hole, which ignores durability.
No it wasn’t. Still in discussion. Also play the game. Bowser triggers a universal black hole. Lumas sacrifice themselves. Resultant Big Bang. Rosalina tanks and Mario gets shielded by her. I will say that point one on my part with black holes ignoring durability was wrong, as Mario and Peach weren’t shielded until after the black hole.
On top of which, Rosalina needed to protect mario with her shield so he could survive
Once again, 3-C Zack died to bullets. 4-B Zero dies to reentry. 2-B Arceus nearly dies to meteor. So I ask again, when did we stop scaling due to things like that.

Rosalina it's a logical assumption that she shields herself with her magic and there's no explosion in the Black Jewel feat, in fact the little Spritelings also "Survive" the universe fading away, and they state that they're weak and need to group up to build a castle immediately after it:

"We Spritelings aren't that strong, so without a lot of us, I doubt we can build your castle right."

Do the Spritelings have Low 2-C durability too?
no the spritelings don't, you said that it wouldn't count as a dura feat, it would be an outlier otherwise. wario still contends with and harms the black jewel so that's valid.

Reading the thread it's very clear the upgrades aren't going through at this point.
if it does it could probably be applied as another feat.

Yeah Mario has 0 scaling to justify Rosalina.
i agree.

What if the white void was actually Hell as Wario actually was one-shotted by the universe explosion?
the funny

No it wasn’t. Still in discussion. Also play the game. Bowser triggers a universal black hole. Lumas sacrifice themselves. Resultant Big Bang. Rosalina tanks and Mario gets shielded by her. I will say that point one on my part with black holes ignoring durability was wrong, as Mario and Peach weren’t shielded until after the black hole.

Once again, 3-C Zack died to bullets. 4-B Zero dies to reentry. 2-B Arceus nearly dies to meteor. So I ask again, when did we stop scaling due to things like that.

1. None of what you said about the black hole scales to Mario whatsoever, Mario was shielded by rosalina for the main Low 2-C event
2. I don't know who Zack is, I don't know Megaman lore, and Pokemon has way more solid Tier 2 feats to scale from than Mario

Just a question, what's the point of Rosalina shielding Mario and Peach if, at the end of the scaling chain, they are as durable as her anyway?
They could have just stood there waiting for the universe reset, unfazed by it.

Pokémon has one that scales to god tiers only.

Mario has at least 3, likely at least one more do to sheer volume of what’s presented.

Just a question, what's the point of Rosalina shielding Mario and Peach if, at the ending of the scaling chain, they are as durable as her anyway?
They could have just stood there waiting for the universe reset, unfazed by it.
Why does Samus have to escape a base exploding if she’s planet level? Why does Zero have to do the same if he’s even stronger? Why does Cloud and Barret have to do the same if they’re galaxy? The answer is that the writers didn’t mean to make them that strong. And we don’t care what the writers intend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back