• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I haven't really seen any arguments regarding the power stars but the surface area argument I would agree with in concept if we were talking about a 3D explosion, which we're not, we're talking about a 4D one, you can't apply 3D mathematics to 4D.

Even when you try to apply it to a theoretical 4D ball the area only applies to the 3rd dimension, not the 4th:

That would hardly be relevant when you already have an individual Power Star scaling to Low 2-C and we know he did it in a very short amount of time. There's also the fact that he was gonna extend his reach beyond the space of the painting worlds and use them to encompass all of reality, which implies he's gonna merge these universes with the real universe, or at least increase his space using the Power Stars to alter all the universes with it and make it big enough to be a 2-C structure. You're basically trying to say "He isn't 2-C, he's just 70× baseline Low 2-C and can perform 2-C feats over (a short amount of) time".
Encompass is a feat that would take place over time, you can perform a 2-C feat in a short amount of time while being Low 2-C via slowly overtaking everything. What the quote literally says is

'- "A competing theory suggests that Bowser will simply extend his painting worlds so that they encompass all of reality."
"Extend"
There's 15 courses in OG Mario 64, he's overtime extending them to each world, a 2-C feat is an instantneous feat of destroying multiple space-times at once, not destroying multiple space-times slowly overtime via extending your control. This is a complete misunderstanding of the tier.

So if you agree with 15 Power Stars, he can create 15 universes, then a single person with the power of all the Power Stars would be able to create more than that, right? Blatantly 2-C. What is this weird argument you're making?
What even is this logic? Like what?

Yes uh he can make a universe with each power star, where is he doing it all at once? Each power star makes a universe, Low 2-C. They amp him. You're attempting to get him to 2-C via a multiplier.

I don't even know how that 15 star argument was remotely thought 2-C, that's the same as saying a single blast of mine can destroy the universe, so each blast of mine can destroy the universe. So I shoot 15 blasts at a person and they no-sell all 15 blast at once and thus they're 2-C.

I’m just gonna say I agree with what I’ve already said. Also, looking on it, the Crystal Stars argument makes a ton of sense. Can’t really get more blatant than “blow up the universe.”

I’m just gonna say I agree with what I’ve already said. Also, looking on it, the Crystal Stars argument makes a ton of sense. Can’t really get more blatant than “blow up the universe.”
Cal that was from a Magazine Review and nothing of the sort is in the game. You can't use it with a straight face

To be fair with crystal stars, I'm pretty sure the motive for the Shadow Queen was for Grodus to "Take Over (As in, conquer) the world (And Iirc it was implied to mean planet)", not "Destroy the Universe"

For SMG stuff about Mario fighting amped Bowser: Mario is amped by Luma during the entire game.

To be fair with crystal stars, I'm pretty sure the motive for Grodus was "Take Over (As in conquer) the world (And Iirc it was implied to mean planet)", not "Destroy the Universe"
It is. I explained it in depth and showed that "World" in the game referred to the planet. The Shadow Queen surrounds every area in the world in darkness and they say she's bringing about the end of the world.

It is. I explained it in depth and showed that "World" in the game referred to the planet. The Shadow Queen surrounds every area in the world in darkness and they say she's bringing about the end of the world.
Also, we only know she affected the map, we don't know if she affected the whole planet, what we saw in paper mario may simply be a continent (6-A).

My apologies, but Matthew seems to make some very good points.

@Ryukama @Dino_Ranger_Black @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think?
Every point he made in rebuttal to what I said massively goes against the standards applied to every tier 2 verse. He makes good points then I have full reign to downgrade any universe creation feat and universe collapse standard feat, tier 2 or otherwise.

At this point I am starting to think Schroder isn’t arguing in good faith most of the time, he says stuff like this all the time and is why that bleach thread lasted that long.

Every point he made in rebuttal to what I said massively goes against the standards applied to every tier 2 verse. He makes good points then I have full reign to downgrade any universe creation feat and universe collapse standard feat, tier 2 or otherwise.
No it's not. I made several criticisms on the OP on the first page that are unrelated to you. Do better, look at my other posts, and don't misrepresent my arguments, you're a staff.

To what I said, Matt. I said exactly what I meant. Every rebuttal to one of my points. You’re talking about misrepresenting points but you failed to read exactly what I said, leading to you misrepresenting mine.

Well, Big Bangs treated as explosions are only considered as 3-A feats, and withstanding an extremely small part of such an explosion would have to be calculated based on surface area. However, I haven't had the time to read this entire thread, and may have misunderstood the context.

At this point I am starting to think Schroder isn’t arguing in good faith most of the time, he says stuff like this all the time and is why that bleach thread lasted that long.
I mean, here I can see some of this points. Lemme think. Neutral right now.

Well, Big Bangs treated as explosions are only considered as 3-A feats, and withstanding an extremely small part of such an explosion would have to be calculated based on surface area. However, I haven't had the time to read this entire thread, and may have misunderstood the context.
The explosion is Low 2-C

Explosions are never Low 2-C as far as I am aware. A Low 2-C type of Big Bang is an existence-creating spacetime expansion.

That is correct, yes. Thank you.
Explosions are never Low 2-C as far as I am aware. A Low 2-C type of Big Bang is an existence-creating spacetime expansion.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying in this context it's Low 2-C.
"In Super Paper Mario, Mario, Peach, and Bowser survive the Incomplete Void, during its destruction of the Sammer Kingdom Dimension. As we know, The Void was stated to have the power to destroy everything and all dimensions/worlds/existence. It was also stated that it can destroy space and time. This should be another blatant feat, but some people think Timpani saved them before it happens. This is first proven wrong by how everyone looks harmed. Though other statements back it up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back