• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-c Gold Saints, Space-Time Continuum creators!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
This is mostly going to be all medias but GA. I am waiting for GA to come to a slow down before making proposals on it.

I learnt on this thread here that creating a universe is a low-2C timeline/Space-time continuum feat. That is the current standard, and that standard doesn't appear to be changing. Scroll down to just below comment #211

Aries Mu : He destroyed a titans (whom's name i could never spell right) entire dimension, and then latercreated a universe with his cosmo . Which the Titan was astonished at his power. (his attack potency justification is also.. um... terrible...?)

Virgo Shaka : Created the birth of the universe . The creation of a space-time continuum.

Aries Shion: He had the power to re-create/reshape the unierse , and destroy it in his own image. His cosmo was compared to the big bang. Should be noted this is end of holy war shion.

Virgo Shijima : Stalemated virgo shaka with his destruction of the universe. The destruction of a space-time continuum.

Athena exclamation: The Big bang as stated in Saint Seiya Omega to give birth space and time . The Athena exclamation wasstated to be equivlent to the of the big bang. Which the big bang was the creation of the universe . Note: The athena excalamation was also going ot be use to rip open a hole in the underworld so Shura, Saga, and deathmask can escape. This shows it does have some space-time destruction to it. The big bang is the power ofthe creation of a universe . Everything is accepted as being canon.

Naturally there will be characters that will scale, but can be discussed later after acceptance.

The description of the Galactic Illusion says that this technique creates a dimension.

ÒÇÉÒé«ÒâúÒâ®Òé»ÒâåÒéúÒé½ÒéñÒâ¬ÒâÑÒâ╝Òé©ÒâºÒâ│ÒÇæ
Òé»Òâ¡Òé╣ÒüòÒüøÒüƒõ©íÞàòÒüïÒéëþò░µ¼íÕàâþ®║ÚûôÒéÆõ¢£ÒéèÕç║ÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒüºÒü«Õ£ºÕèøÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþø©µëïÒéÆÕÉ╣ÒüìÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒâÉÒâ®ÒâÉÒâ®Òü½ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåµüÉÒéìÒüùÒüäµèÇÒÇé
Google: A horrible skill that creates a different dimensional space from the arms that cross it and blows it apart by the pressure in that space.

Is unknown if this dimension is a universe, but has stars and planets.

The Photon Burst of Aioria is described as the power of a big bang.

├ë uma supernova. Para usar esta técnica é necess├írio seguir as etapas antes de executar a técnica. ├ë a técnica mais poderosa de Aiolia e n├úo pode ser executado se o cosmo n├úo estiver suficiente elevado. Ele explode o cosmo no corpo do abvers├írio com um poder igual ao do big bang. ├ë uma técnica especial que n├úo d├í chance de escapatória, mas se ele é usando cuando o cosmo n├úo é suficientemente elevado, se volta contra aquele que a usa.

The Galaxian Encyclopedia also confirms this information. The description of Starlight Extinction says that it can destroy the worlds (universes) created by Iapetus.

Milhares de luzes envolvem o alvo, e quando eles desaparecem eles levam com eles tudo o que eles tocarem. ├ë uma técnica eficaz, mesmo em alvos n├úo f├¡sicos, como quando Mu elimina os outros mundos criados por Iapeto.

The description of the Gold Saints in Golden Age.

Las personas no pueden adquirir en la dimensión de la velocidad de la llamada velocidad de la luz, pero con una explosión de cosmos eso es posible para el poder de los Santos dorados, secretamente podr├¡an destruir el universo.

People cannot reach the dimension of speed known as the Speed of Light, however, with an explosion of Cosmos this is possible for the power of the Gold Saints, who secretly could destroy the universe.

Mu that destroys the dimension of Iapeto (if we consider it an universe) is an outlier. Otherwise it can't be explained why he had so many difficulties with papillon and the other specters.

Leonida85 said:
Mu that destroys the dimension of Iapeto (if we consider it an universe) is an outlier. Otherwise it can't be explained why he had so many difficulties with papillon and the other specters.
It was only a temporary power up, and it was his strongest move.

An outlier would be Tarus alddy lolnoping a big bang which did Happen lol

Shura about to get a huge upgrade! He cut Zeus's lightening that was meant to be a fatal blow!

Aldebaran did that?! Where in G.Assain?

Leonida85 said:
Aldebaran did that?! Where in G.Assain?
In the vis translations. Seiya caused a big bang by awakening to his 7th sense. Aldy just put his hahds out and was like "lol nope." Aldy then said something like "he just approached the level of the gold saints briefly!" I believe that to be a huge outlier.

The newest chapter. I'll get on my computer and get a link.

In the official translation of my country it says that seiya has only created a miracle and not the big bang. So yes it's definitely an outlier. What a pity i really like Aldy ƒÿ¡....

Leonida85 said:
In the official translation of my country it says that seiya has only created a miracle and not the big bang. So yes it's definitely an outlier. What a pity i really like Aldy ƒÿ¡....
There is 3 or 4 different official english translations. I rather not trust viz translations too much either, though. They have been known to make translation errors in the past.

Leonida85 said:
This only indicates the power of Myu as one of the most powerful Specters (not Kyotos). The most powerful Specters are equal or close in power to a Gold Saint.

Even Radamanthys describes Myu as a powerful Specter.

Leonida85 said:
The translation in Spanish, English and Portuguese describes Seiya's attack as a big bang. Even in the raw it says big bang.

Crateris Aeson said:
The Photon Burst of Aioria is described as the power of a big bang.

├ë uma supernova. Para usar esta técnica é necess├írio seguir as etapas antes de executar a técnica. ├ë a técnica mais poderosa de Aiolia e n├úo pode ser executado se o cosmo n├úo estiver suficiente elevado. Ele explode o cosmo no corpo do abvers├írio com um poder igual ao do big bang. ├ë uma técnica especial que n├úo d├í chance de escapatória, mas se ele é usando cuando o cosmo n├úo é suficientemente elevado, se volta contra aquele que a usa.
if Aiolia in G is Univere level+ Then that should scale to a lot of characters....

But if Golden age states that gold saints can destroy the universe.. I guess that backs Aldy blocking the big bang... But that would mean Gemini is the weakest gold saint lol.

In that light novel of Typhoon vs Athena. Seiya also awakened a big bang by using his 7th sense.

Alright, just going to quickly look over the scans in the OP.

1: I don't think this mentions space-time being created or a new timeline being formed, just that the person in question is creating an infinitly expanding universe. Also "expands infinitly" does not mean it's infinite in size at the moment its created, or that it is expanding at an infinite speed.

2: I'm not sure what we rate the Big Bang or the "birth of the universe" typically. If we consider it Low 2-C this seems fine.

3: "Destroying the Universe" is not Low 2-C. Maybe if the thing they are reshaping is the timeline of the universe, or if they're rebooting the universe from its very beggining as opposed to just reshaping the current universe into something else. Or if they're destroying spacetime, and not just the matter therein. Then again IDK how we rate the Big Bang in general, it's been inconsistent from my memory.

4: Is this anime only, or can you coroborrate it in the manga? If it's consistent with the manga this seems fine for Low 2-C.

5: Another "it depends on how we rate the Big Bang" situation.

6: This at least shows that the "Big Bang" in Saint Seiya isn't exactly like the one that happened in real life. Or it just has some minor misunderstandings. The Big Bang wasn't an explosion for one, and stuff like stars and nebulas didn't form for a heccing long time.

Addressing Dragoo, and thank you so much for the response/reply it means a lot for real lol

1.) This is the full context on the Aries Mu vs A titan fight. Source is here. The titan can slash universes and create/bring other ones. She is also the titan of "Dimensions" or maybe that was a mistranslations. I know Dimensions are meant to mean an "Axis of movement" but fictions commonly use them wrong. Here it is meaning a Universe. Briefly, Aries Mu cosmos suprasses this titan. However, she grew her cosmo to be larger. It should also be noted this is one of the 12 titans that fought Zeus, hades, and the other Olympians. During, their war. So, each titan at the very least should be Universe level+/Low 2-C to Low Multiversal (Which may change in the future.)

2; 4; 5; and 6.) I'll bundle these up then address 3. Everything in the verse is canon whichMatt addressed here. On thechart of Canoncity on the new website . All the what was "Non-canon." were tossed to the right with Episode G which has many statements of it being canon. So, cross canon scaling should be applicable. The Saint Seiya big bang definetly isn't like ours lol. In Saint Seiya Omega, we see a creation of a new universe and it grew so large that when an MFTL+ being (With reactions of that course.) saw it he called it a "MacroCosmo."

3.) Aries shion's power was compared to the big bang which created time along side the universe .

Also, no one mentioned it yet, but i just remembered that there is a couple saints with feats comparable to beings shown to destroy time, or affect someone who is "Beyond the concept of time." Though, that is Saint Seiya Omega anime still...

But the Athena exclamation in Episode G Assassins was shown to rip a hole through the underworld. Which is a "Focused on a single point Big bang." Which means it should be capable of ripping through space-time, right? The AE was also stated to be a replication for the universes birth/creation. Which should back that it can affect time somehow..????

I don't know much about Saint Seiya, but I do know Matthew Schroeder is the expert so it's best to ask him.

Big Bang feats tend to vary in their ratings depending on if they are treated as an explosion or a timespace creation within the story.

We need Matthew's help with this. I don't want to screw up the current scaling.

Iirc Matt said that he will be doing a massive saint seiya revision, I am pretty sure he will take note of the stuff in this thread when he starts his revision.

Okay, so should we close this in the meantime?

Matt has frequently said things about 2-B Pegasus Seiya or some various hax and hax resistances powers and abilities. I guess closing the thread and waiting for his bigger plans might be the best course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back