• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C feat for terraria?

This is the official lore . The lore says that Cthulhu (or rather the moon lord) pretty much was destroying the fabric of terraria itself. Or as the lore describes it, "The very fabric of Terraria seemed on the precipice of doom." Terraria itself is a universe, as stated in the text.

Before you say this is just a hyperbole, id argue that this is as much as a hyperbole as bowser's galaxy reactor "causing the universe to collapse upon itself."

And this likely isnt a hyperbole, since it does say multiple times that terraria itself was in danger. if it was just a hyperbole, they wouldn't have brought it up so many times.

I also doubt that this is an outlier feat, since this would likely only apply to the top tiers of terraria (which would be the moon lord, celestial towers, the terrarian, and maybe the cultist, DG and skeletron/prime in daytime.) The rest of the high tiers would be moon level scaling to golem. While this likely isn't a Low 2-C feat, I also want to bring up that moon lord should also be vastly superior to the corruption, crimson, and hallow which have influence on all the worlds in terraria.

The Terraria pages in general are garbage due to the "experts". They'll disregard this by claiming "We can't give special treatment to Terraria" as they do to most of the legit stuff for the verse. But as someone who is familiar with Terraria, I'd say high 3-A to low 2-C (immeasurable power statements) is fair.

I might make a thread in the future about getting Terraria high tiers to high 5-A to 4-B, as 5-C is a lowball based off what their using (theirs not even an official calc for 5-C last time I checked)

Immesurable power is somewhat vague if its alone, but in this case I think it supports the statement

Immeasurable power alone isn't enough for anything, same reason why every villain who says "my power is infinite!" Isn't High 3-A. The rest seems fine, but I'll wait for arguments.

The Wright Way said:
Immeasurable power alone isn't enough for anything, same reason why every villain who says "my power is infinite!" Isn't High 3-A. The rest seems fine, but I'll wait for arguments.
I used it as support context, my bad on not making that clear. I'm not stupid enough to actually argue immeasurable power being high 3-A and would only such things as support claim for arguments.

I might make a thread in the future about getting Terraria high tiers to high 5-A to 4-B, as 5-C is a lowball based off what their using (theirs not even an official calc for 5-C last time I checked)
I think the 5-C tier is from some of the bosses being able to move the moon at an unknown speed

In some cases yes, but this is just a matter of warping a celestial body at an unknown speed, therefore it can't really be calced

I think the 5-C tier is from some of the bosses being able to move the moon at an unknown speed

I know a friend who already calced some of the moon moving feats at high 5-A to 4-B. They used the absolute lowest speed for moving the moon to get 5-C.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
I definitely think the Mechanic should get a page now since she created the Mechanical Bosses
I don't think that she would be at their level. Just because she made them, doesn't mean that shes at their level. It's like saying the designers of the atomic bomb are city level.

If a large amount of Dryads could tear him limb from limb, it's kinda questionable.
A Cthulhu page would be really cool though.
I mean it could be that the Dryads were very powerful, and yet it took a large amount to even wound the moon lord. I guess if we were to create a page for them, the Dryad would likely be the strongest NPC. (excluding the Old Man in his DG form)

As much as I wish this could be true this is currently flowery language at best. However there is a bestiary coming out in the next update so maybe it will expand upon this when it comes out.

Good. I love Bestiaries.

They worked for Secrets of Grindea, they worked for friggin' Crash Bandicoot games, you can be damn sure it'll work for Terraria.

When is the update coming out?

Dryads are a literal enemy in the game, and the Moon Lord and Cthulhu are 2 different people.
The Dryad is an NPC. I think the ML and Cthulhu are the same, since its stated that Cthulhu retreated to the dark side of the moon to regain its power. Ingame when you fight the moon lord, you even have to fight "the true eye of cthulhu" and "the true brain of cthulhu"

And the update is coming out sometime in 2020 from what i've heard

Keeweed said:
As much as I wish this could be true this is currently flowery language at best. However there is a bestiary coming out in the next update so maybe it will expand upon this when it comes out.
As i have stated before, this is about as flowery as the "galaxy reactor causing the universe to collapse upon itself"

Good. I love Bestiaries. When is the update coming out?
It was revealed like 6 months ago, but knowing Terraria its probably going to be a while. Also based off the small amount of the bestiary I've seen it may be completely nonsensical fun rather than actual explaining anything, but the only entry they showed was for the basic skeleton so the Moon Lords is probably going to be way more serious.

Word of God, such as if the author mentions something.
Oh ok. When did they say that again? Because if it was awhile ago, it could mean that they just updated the lore. It looks like the moonlord is Cthulhu based on the lore text.

Yeah but the fabric of reality collapsing could actually mean a lot of things. It could mean the island, the planet, the universe, it could be straight up hax and not scale to anything. And while one of the towers does hint to universe stuff: I think right now it's kinda an outlier and poorly defined. If it is clearer in the bestiary I'll be fine with it but we'll have to wait 6 months to a year for that (or I guess you could personally ask the creators of Terraria because they're pretty chill with questions, but this wiki has rules against that due to death of the writer and please don't be aggressive with the question (just ask it for true personal reason if you're really curious))

I'm conflicted between wanting to see the verse upgraded to Universe Level or wanting to wait for Minecraft to catch up, as both are similar games that have helped me out in hard times of my life.

Based on the context of the lore, its safe to assume it meant the universe, considering the fact that it said "terraria itself seemed on the precipice of doom" and as we have already established, terraria is a universe.

I don't really think its an outlier, considering the fact that it only applies to the top tiers of terraria

I'm conflicted between wanting to see the verse upgraded to Universe Level or wanting to wait for Minecraft to catch up, as both are similar games that have helped me out in hard times of my life.
To be fair, the true player is listed as 2-C, possibly 2-B. Even though I heavily disagree with this tier

Those top tiers only have a 5-C feat right now. Granted one done via practically existing, but with how vague description of the Moon lord is right now I think we should wait for the bestiary to come out. Since if it's in the bestiary it would truly be a part of the game and would most likely be more defined since I believe the people who made Terraria said they came up with this lore kinda on the spot. After the update they would have had much more time to examine what they wrote and make it clearer.

I hate waiting on feats too but Terraria already had a slow development (it took like 6-9 years to get to the point it is now) so waiting for an update that has already been announced a while ago shouldn't be too bad.

I'll just keep working the long hours required to make a profile of Pokemon GO trainers, lol.

However, in the meantime, we could make profiles on the NPCs. The Engineer was even just confirmed to have created the 3 Mechanical Bosses.

If a large amount of Dryads could tear him limb from limb, it's kinda questionable.

A Cthulhu page would be really cool though.
Dryad is literally the physical manifestation of the will of Terraria and can manipulate corruption, crimson and hallow. A single Dryad alone has taken on Eye of Cthulhu and several DD2 bosses. Saying Moonlord losing to MANY Dryads makes his uni+ feats questionable is small minded.

Back