• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C BoG Goku and Beerus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I just wanted to drop by here for a sec to see what people here thought of the clash between Beerus and Goku in Battle of Gods.

Old Kai states that if they kept battling between each other, the universe would be turned into a vaccum of nothingness and there wouldnt be anything left behind.

Shouldnt this be more than 3-A but actually Low 2-C? Vaccum, being "nothing", would imply space-time was destroyed to grant Universe level+

What are everyones thoughts?

But didnt Old Kai state the entire universe itself would be made into a void? Along with the afterlife, a different universe?

Desmond253 said:
pretty sure the afterlife isn't a different universe could be wrong though
I thought this site considers them seperate? The shockwaves were breeching into the afterlife as well IIRC.

Also, wouldnt vaporizing the universe bring about higher results?

they're seperate but still in the same universe i believe

they aren't vaporizing the universe though just all the stuff inside it

>Would vaporizing the universe bring higher results

Don't think so, considering that vaporising the Earth is lower than blowing it apart.

@Xer Erm, no?

It's just insufficient evidence for space time destruction as far as i understand.

Exploding the observable universe (our standard for 3A is an incredibly high energy way to destroy it, to the point where even converting all the mass in the observable universe to energy wouldn't reach 3A. Vaporization would net drastically lower values.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No because nothing indicates that space-time would've been destroyed. Only matter, which is 3-A.
So basically, the universe itself would still remain but become a hollow shell basically devoid of all matter that makes it up?

didn't the afterlife or was it the kai's realm have a different space/time?

in the buu saga, Goku using his ssj3 was eating up his time in the living world.

If they do have seperate time spaces then reaching and destroying it would be 2-C. but I remember someone saying they're not accepted as seperate here.

But off topic. Goku after the top. I get him being low 2-C due to not showing the range to affect more than 1 universe at a time.

But shouldn't he have higher AP at least? Considering every boost he got from UIO after the first.

@Andytrenom

from what I see of this wiki's tier description. the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is just the range of their DC.

can goku hurt a 2-C being?

I think his AP should be higher. considering all the boosts he got. surpassing his previous stats each time. and counting just kk alone.

Low 2-C = The space-time continuum of one universe.

2-C = 2-1,000 space-time continuum's.

Goku doesn't even have Low 2-C feats let alone 2-C, he's only Low 2-C via scaling to someone stated to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

I'm saying logically his AP should be in 2-C.

The point of being 2C is being able to destroy 2+ universes.

While doesn't show the range. His AP should be higher after top boosts and if not then with kk.

There's nothing supporting 2-C Goku.

The difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiable, as the latter has to breach the distance between at least two universes.

I'm talking about attack potency not destructive capacity.

AP something the Narutoverse are really good at.

If he fought a 2C physical being. could he beat them?

A Low 2-C to 2-C jump not being reachable through a simple power up is a bit similar to a 4-B to 4-A jump not being reachable via a 2x power up.

4-A isn't double the power of 4-B, it is the energy required to create an explosion that that covers the distance between two solar systems and destroys them both, which is billions of times greater than an explosion that destroys a single solar system.

2-C is also not just 2x the energy required to destroy one universe, it has to take into account the distance between the universes, but unlike the solar system case, this distance is unquantifiable so a power boost will never give 2-C by itself, even if said power boost happens to be an infinite multiplier of the character's original strength.

Are these accurate?

Infinite Universe:

https://imgur.com/knOxJ4s

High_3-A_God_Goku.png

Additional Source:

https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:TheHadouCyberspaceWitch/Dragon_Ball_Cosmology

You have to keep in mind the Demon Realm, while a seperate dimension that works on different physics, is still part of the mortal universe. Goku and Beerus threatning to destory the mortal world plus the other universal realms would mean they are breaking into other dimensions

Especially the kaioshin realm. The Kaioshin realm is seperate from the rest of the macrocosm, and Goku and Beerus were breaking into it. How can basic 3-A power break the boundaries between their dimension and threaten to destory another seperate dimension? It's even stated in the daizenshuu, going to the kaioshin realm without teleportation is impossible

Well, Goku hasn't jumped in power that much substantial since Episode 12 because he hasn't gotten comparable or greater feats DC wise, and I know OBD rated that destroying the HTC as Vegeta showed makes it space-time feats given that it's affecting a room at a different rate of speed... or something. I can't remember. It's in the Dragon Ball Super Feats thread.

Yukaphile said:
Well, Goku hasn't jumped in power that much substantial since Episode 12 because he hasn't gotten comparable or greater feats DC wise, and I know OBD rated that destroying the HTC as Vegeta showed makes it space-time feats given that it's affecting a room at a different rate of speed... or something. I can't remember. It's in the Dragon Ball Super Feats thread.
He did become Low 2-C

Power scaling near 3-A to Low 2-C is so nebulous that I can't see how upgrading what he did in Episode 12 to Low 2-C would work out given that he is not multiversal, or he could beat Zeno-sama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back