• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love vs Hatred: Sailor Moon vs Trina Riffin

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
You know, Todd Kauffman, creator of Grojband, stated that Trina Riffin's Diary Mode was oddly inspired by Sailor Moon's henshin transformations. I figured that would be a good reason to set a match up here. Here, we have Sailor Moon: the Guardian of Love vs Trina Riffin: a monster who hates music with a passion. It's a battle of Original vs Inspiration (even though the inspiration looks like she'll murder someone at any moment).

Conditions: 7A versions used (I dunno HOW Sailor Moon gets 7A; at least Trina gets it from this (and its original OBD version): https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Flaw-Fixing_Trina's_Mountain_Calc ); Speed Equalized; Win by KO (because Sailor Moon's immortality).

Sailormoon-classic
Diary Mode Trina
Trina in Diary Mode. This is one of three major emotions that triggers Diary Mode: Rage, Happiness, and Sadness. This, in particular, is Rage Mode.

Here are their character profiles:

Sailor Moon (Character)

Trina Riffi

Sailor Moon: 0

Trina Riffin: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Okay, I'm gonna bump this primarily to say one thing. There's a good reason why character names are put in the title. Please use them when stating who would win. Nobody's going to count a very vague response as a vote in this wiki.

Back