• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kang the Conqueror (Avengers Alliance) vs Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legitimately finding it difficult to read what her abilities are.
This is what I'm like talking about when I complain about layouts and not confusing outsiders.

Crystal form Usagi possess Moon, Planet, and Cosmic Power keys.
So what is Kang's answer to EE(that works up to astral/consciousness level)?
He has type 3 acausality, some plot manipulation and power nullification (depending on how strong her resistance to it is).

He has type 3 acausality, some plot manipulation and power nullification (depending on how strong her resistance to it is).
well sealing will do the job then
His (passive?) plot manip seems only for defensive purpose, and from what I can see it isn't always make attacks miss
Usagi resisted Nemesis's effects as she was able to henshin even under the negative energy released by Nemesis which neutralize all nearby energies and did prevent sailors from transforming before they got buffed

well sealing will do the job then
His (passive?) plot manip seems only for defensive purpose, and from what I can see it isn't always make attacks miss
Usagi resisted Nemesis's effects as she was able to henshin even under the negative energy released by Nemesis which neutralize all nearby energies and did prevent sailors from transforming before they got buffed
He also has battle precognition, so he can perhaps work around and try to manipulate events in his favour?
If he's erased from existence, another Kang takes his place with all his knowledge.

I see she resists being affected in the past, but does she resist time loops?

He also has battle precognition, so he can perhaps work around and try to manipulate events in his favour?
Well pretty sure we need feats for that specifically since Plot manipulation is a very broad-wide ability

If he's erased from existence, another Kang takes his place with all his knowledge.
yeh that's why I said sealing is to go then, it's also in her character. And the ''banish from existence'' thing doesn't have anything to do with EE or so, it's just a metamorphic way of saying banish to another world/reality

but does she resist time loops?
No it seems, what is the condition of using that

It's a weird buff that usually makes attacks miss. It usually requires characters with extreme luck/aim chance for attacks to hit him. Battle precognition is exactly as it sounds, he has knowledge of the fight that's about to happen.

That may be a problem, although depending how far away it is, he might be able to return.

He passively has a short time-loop operating around him, allowing him to attack/counter before an opponent makes a move.

Almost forgot about the match
It's a weird buff that usually makes attacks miss. It usually requires characters with extreme luck/aim chance for attacks to hit him
well Sailor moon does have resistance to fate/probability stuff but that is pretty far from this key, Eternal SM iirc.
Idk tbh, is it potent enough to cause a Planetary scale AOE attack to miss?

Battle precognition is exactly as it sounds, he has knowledge of the fight that's about to happen.
that would indeed give him certain advantages(though not that much I think)

That may be a problem, although depending how far away it is, he might be able to return.
another dimension? probably a separate universe depending on the actual size of Nehell's ''mirror world''

He passively has a short time-loop operating around him, allowing him to attack/counter before an opponent makes a move.
does that remain active constantly? If so then it seems sailor moon doesn't have a wincon here (maybe even lose due to being incapped if that counts)

That sounds like it should hit, although I'm assuming that she wouldn't want to kill everyone on the planet? Kang would likely take this fight elsewhere too.

Makes sense

Might work. Although he can hop between timelines/universes.

He doesn't spam it, but uses it fairly often, especially if losing the upper hand.

That sounds like it should hit, although I'm assuming that she wouldn't want to kill everyone on the planet? Kang would likely take this fight elsewhere too.
Well idk if it is fair to assume SM won't use hax cuz there being normal residents who may accidentally got involved in the attack. It's like Kang now happens to be protected by literal ''meat walls''

Although he can hop between timelines/universes.
this should bypass the skill then

He doesn't spam it, but uses it fairly often, especially if losing the upper hand.
Oh ok. I asked cuz I thought he had that loop surrounded passively

Well idk if it is fair to assume SM won't use hax cuz there being normal residents who may accidentally got involved in the attack. It's like Kang now happens to be protected by literal ''meat walls''

this should bypass the skill then

Oh ok. I asked cuz I thought he had that loop surrounded passively
It's the same for Kang too. His weakness is that timelines must be preserved and major destruction isn't a thing he want to happening. Nuking the planet isn't something he wants to happen.

Okay, gotcha.

Only bloodlusted really, or losing the upper hand.

I'm thinking inconclusive atm. Don't really see one having a major advantage over the other atm.

I'm thinking inconclusive atm. Don't really see one having a major advantage over the other atm.
Usagi doesn't really have any other notable stuff that can help her win in this key. And even if she does have some, Kang's precog probably gonna neutralize it, or he will start using the time-loop thing.

Ok... +1 incon I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back