• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wordgirl vs Trina Riffin

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
**** it! They're both at 46 gigatons an they have fairweather ability pools. Main difference is, well...

One girl is fairly cute and teaches vocabulary to younger audiences.:

The other girl gets pissed off all the damn time and would probably kill you in your sleep!:

One has shit range while the other can nail them from kilometers away.

Speed will be equalized because... Hell if I know how someone who's merely High Hypersonic is gonna do against someone who could probably get to Alpha Centauri as if it were a simple road trip.

Here be their profiles:

Wordgirl's Profile
Trina Riffin's Profile

Who takes this?

Wordgirl: 1 (MaidRIps)
Trina Riffin: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
So, I think Wordgirl's major LS advantage could help her here. If she can hold her still for 20 seconds, then she has a wincon.

So, I think Wordgirl's major LS advantage could help her here. If she can hold her still for 20 seconds, then she has a wincon.
Being fair, practically every attack Trina has is ranged... I can't seem to recall if they were passive or active; the rainstorm she caused in the episode where Trina's all emo about a pink sweater seemed to imply that her attacks are passive. Then again, 14.4 km/s if we were to go off the slower guy, pretty hard to not expect either side to close the gap.

I don't think immolation is out of the question since while Trina can resist fire, Wordgirl cannot.

Being fair, practically every attack Trina has is ranged... I can't seem to recall if they were passive or active; the rainstorm she caused in the episode where Trina's all emo about a pink sweater seemed to imply that her attacks are passive. Then again, 14.4 km/s if we were to go off the slower guy, pretty hard to not expect either side to close the gap.

I don't think immolation is out of the question since while Trina can resist fire, Wordgirl cannot.
Still, all she needs to do is survive for 20 seconds and I think she has the means of doing so since she's very experienced at dodging projectiles.

-shrug- Not sure how difficult attacks from underground that are entire hectares in area are to dodge are myself. Yes, I mean hectares: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Trina's_Mountainous_Feat_(Destroying_Two_Mountains)

It's like someone's trying to erupt a volcano underneath ya.
She should be able to hear the volcano from underneath her and then Powerpuff Girl blitz all the way up in the air above the clouds so it can't reach her.

Back