• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love is in the air: Poison Ivy vs Midnight

Comic seducer takes on manga seducer, let's keep it clean.

Speed is equalised and both are 8-C, fight takes place in New York and both are a few metres apart.

Ivy: 9

Midnight: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Yeah cause she'd be high 8-C with them and it'd be kinda a stomp cause Ivy could just control the battlefield with them too easily.

Ivy should take this pretty easily

Beyond being able to knock her out physically she doesn't have her quirk as it works better on Man as stated by the series. Plus Ivy can poison her herself with a kiss

Voting Ivy

Well I should point out that Ivy is not allowed her plants as that would put her at High 8-C and make it too much of a stomp, regardless your vote is counted.

Unlike Midnight's mist, Poison Ivy's pheromones can affect women just as easily as men. She can Mind Control Midnight into killing herself or to just sit there while she gives her a toxic kiss.

I'd say Poison Ivy.

• took note of plant restriction

Lol yeah,

I think Ivy would resist the sleep gas quirk regardlss of gender, seeing as she is able to filter out other harmful chemicals

Back