• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As the profiles are now, I don't think warp primarchs can beat 2-B Rimuru.

Just that they're in general missing a lot of their abilities and that from what I've heard Rimuru would have the means to incap and resists what they've already got on the file. Profiles are a bit outdated right now.

I was thinking that they were missing a lot. Especially Lorgar. Magnus seems ok but I don't like his tiering. Vulkan missing his physics manipulation and all those OP weapons he has forged etc.

They definitely are. The bulk of the revisions like resistances and stuff were to wait for the hersey to end, but if you have stuff off the top of your head feel free to make threads on it. I know that Ahriman doesn't even have power null resist on his file for example, which is just very wrong but people have posted quotes supporting it before.

Back