• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Twigo takes on a Dark Souls Dragon

Plot: After his shitty death due to drinking the demon's blood and not surviving, "Lord" Twigo wakes up to the roars of a gigantic monster with a horrifying set of teeth. It's the Gaping Drago, and Twigo has been Isekai'd to the SOulsverse and is now forced to defeat this menace if he wants to survive.

The battle happens in the Undead Burg, and the speed is equalized. SBA otherwise.

Lord Twigo: 1

Gaping Dragon: 1

Inconclusive:

So 44 tons vs 11 tons from what I see. Guess our Lord and Savior Twigo flexes on the dragon with his air slashes on the large size creature with wings. Once it is on the ground, he just wails on it. Corrosion inducement is good but it's with a fluid that Twigo either dodges or air slashes away.

AnonymousBlank said:
So 44 tons vs 11 tons from what I see. Guess our Lord and Savior Twigo flexes on the dragon with his air slashes on the large size creature with wings. Once it is on the ground, he just wails on it. Corrosion inducement is good but it's with a fluid that Twigo either dodges or air slashes away.
One vote for Twigo, them.

Gaping Dragon squashes Twigo.

Class K lifting strength vs superhuman = someone is getting squashed

AnonymousBlank said:
Lifting will almost never come into play and he waves his sword to get rid of the acid.
Taking into account that this little fella's go to move is using "crunch", his jaws are strong enough to reduce ma boi Twigo into a pulp even if its not via "teeth".

PaChi2 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
Lifting will almost never come into play and he waves his sword to get rid of the acid.
Taking into account that this little fella's go to move is using "crunch", his jaws are strong enough to reduce ma boi Twigo into a pulp even if its not via "teeth".
Couldn't Twigo potentially avoid the Gaping Dragon's crunches by keeping away and air slashing him from range? (Which, from what little we've seen is his to-go movie to the fights he gets in)

Would Twiggy losing his armor and sword a significant loss? Because GD out ranges by burying dude under it's body and barfing corrosive fluid all over him.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Would Twiggy losing his armor and sword a significant loss? Because GD out ranges by burying dude under it's body and barfing corrosive fluid all over him.
I mean, his AP/Durability would stay the same, but he would lose his range and capability of creating air slashes.

00potato said:
Why does he scale to the tree from two games later?
Sorry for the somewhat late response. The Gaping Dragon can fight Solaire, who should be at least comparable to generic demons, and the demons are shown to scale because the generic fire demons and another asylum demon (the one that gives you havel's ring) are fought around the same time as the Cursed Rotted Greatwood. Also all the 8-B Dark souls character already scaled to each other (like the Ashen One used to scale to pyromancy but the spell that was 8-B was only early game in Dark Souls 1).

Though I feel like I couldn't find the right words to properly explain my argument right now, so I'll think about a better way to explain it during my art class so I'll try to respond around 3 hours from now, though I may respond tomorrow at worst.

Fought around the same time, in different games by different protagonists. So not really a good argument the pyromancy doesn't work unless both are calced to 8-B or you can prove that the spells scale to each other no matter who uses them.

So they're dead even in AP, GD out ranges Twiggy and can destroy his weapons and armor?

I think I'm voting for Incomplete Open Heart Surgery Dragon.

Back