• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls vs Minecraft: Gaping Dragon Vs Ender Dragon

Gaping Dragon vs Ender Dragon
If this is a stomp, i will be extremely disappointed.

Battle takes place in the Undead Burg

Speed is equalized
AP: Scales to The Chosen Undead, who is 11.336 tonsAP: Upscales from Charged Creepers, who are 21.325 tons
1knOYAU.png
c24fac3200577d1d24be8128b5f57381.png
Advantages:
Ender dragon has roughly a 1.8 AP advantage

Ender Dragon has a mobility advantage (flight vs limited flight)

Gaping Dragon has a LS advantage

Gaping Dragon has Homefield advantage

Gaping Dragon resists Fire Manipulation

Gaping Dragon has more polygons

Dragon: 4 (SuperDino85, Nierre, Peppersalt43, Acer__, RchF)

Dragon but hungy: 0

Last edited:
Updated, profiles added, if you somehow dont find them, here they are:

Before it becomes a FRA train (or is considered a stomp), i'll just list some Win cons for gaping dragon:

the ender dragon usually charge at the opponent, which can let the gaping dragon grab (superior LS is a big L) and just nom on it till it dies.

Just ******* puke on them until they die

most win cons require the gaping dragon to get close, which the ender dragon is not against on doing.

Last edited:
Before it becomes a FRA train (or is considered a stomp), i'll just list some Win cons for gaping dragon:

the ender dragon usually charge at the opponent, which can let the gaping dragon grab (superior LS is a big L) and just nom on it till it dies.

Just ******* puke on them until they die

most win cons require the gaping dragon to get close, which the ender dragon is not against on doing.
Yes but unfortunately that’s going to be a pretty painful wincon to pursue as the gaping dragon is likely to end up taking at least one ram attack from the ender dragon, who was determined to have the AP advantage and will also puke on the gaping dragon. Oh and I see that the ender dragon has intangibility on their profile but I don’t remember why

Yes but unfortunately that’s going to be a pretty painful wincon to pursue as the gaping dragon is likely to end up taking at least one ram attack from the ender dragon, who was determined to have the AP advantage and will also puke on the gaping dragon. Oh and I see that the ender dragon has intangibility on their profile but I don’t remember why
Im not really sure. im no expert in minecraft lore and haven't fought the ender dragon in a while, pretty sure thats him phasing through his pillars and stuff. (if i remember correctly, he does phase through obsidian and other objects

Im not really sure. im no expert in minecraft lore and haven't fought the ender dragon in a while, pretty sure thats him phasing through his pillars and stuff. (if i remember correctly, he does phase through obsidian and other objects
That sounds about right. I don’t know what the terrain in the Gaping Dragon’s home field is made out of, but if it’s not obsidian, it’s probably going to get torn up in this fight too

So fun fact, there was once another match where Gaping Dragon fought against a dragon with true flight. It was deemed a stomp because the other dragon outranges him. You can see it here

Different dragons, different fighting styles.

The ender dragon specifically goes near their opponent, the Electro dragon does not.

Cant use A > B > C logic when A fights differently than B.

Different dragons, different fighting styles.

The ender dragon specifically goes near their opponent, the Electro dragon does not.

Cant use A > B > C logic when A fights differently than B.
I guess that makes sense. I forgot about their swooping habits

Anyway, Dragon of the End FRA

I really don't see GD winning this. Fire resistance doesn't really seem like much of an advantage, since ED's main attack seems to be Acid based, not fire based. There's also ED's massive mobility advantage, like an athlete with a flamethrower vs some smuck in a wheelchair.

I really don't see GD winning this. Fire resistance doesn't really seem like much of an advantage, since ED's main attack seems to be Acid based, not fire based. There's also ED's massive mobility advantage, like an athlete with a flamethrower vs some smuck in a wheelchair.
It does for some reason like to swoop down and also doesn't GD have an attack where it coats the ground in acid while lying down on it? Shouldn't that grant acid resistance?

Not so much. We differentiate between straight up acid and generally corrosive fluids, and that attack does more damage to armor and weapons then the player. Besides, GD doesn't actually lay in it. The attack is projected more forwards, so at most only it's front feet would be affected.

Enderfragon phasing works kinda like this, he can still be touched by atacks and ETC, trough he will also pass trough things while dealing damage to It, so you can't grab the enderdragon, the bite grab would hurt him, but them he would pahse trough the GD while dealing his slam atack, his intangibility only makes him imune to be stoped, the blocks he resist just survive the atack whie ther block are destructed by It

at least It's like this I saw in older ender dragon battles...

any way, the GD should Still be able to win If he atacks smart, sinse whem the ender dragon does his diving atack, If he is hitted he just changes direction, making him miss the atack

still voting ender dragon FRA, don't see a "virtually mindless" knowing how to time atacks like this so It isn't hitted as well

the bite grab would hurt him, but them he would pahse trough the GD while dealing his slam atack, his intangibility only makes him imune to be stoped, the blocks he resist just survive the atack whie ther block are destructed by It
Show me a time the ender dragon phases through a PERSON, not solid cube or anything, but a living breathing thing it was attacking.

the correct answer is that something like that doesn't exist. because the ender dragon seems to be physical to living people, because if it weren't, Steve wouldn't be launched by the dragon ramming into him nor would he be able to hold its head.

the gaping dragon CAN grab the ender dragon, its illogical to think "yes despite its only ever shown to phase through solid cubes of obsidian and other stationary. non living substances only in this fight would it actually be use to not get grabbed by a funky looking dragon"

the second the ender dragon swoops in, yes the gd is going to eat a whole load of donkey shit but that grab is going to mcchicken **** up the ender dragon aswell.

Show me a time the ender dragon phases through a PERSON, not solid cube or anything, but a living breathing thing it was attacking.

the correct answer is that something like that doesn't exist. because the ender dragon seems to be physical to living people, because if it weren't, Steve wouldn't be launched by the dragon ramming into him nor would he be able to hold its head.

the gaping dragon CAN grab the ender dragon, its illogical to think "yes despite its only ever shown to phase through solid cubes of obsidian and other stationary. non living substances only in this fight would it actually be use to not get grabbed by a funky looking dragon"

the second the ender dragon swoops in, yes the gd is going to eat a whole load of donkey shit but that grab is going to mcchicken **** up the ender dragon aswell.
i felt a little atacked now... well, shulkers, they take damage but still stay in place after being hitted if isn't damage enough, that they teleport away, but you got the idea

i felt a little atacked now... well, shulkers, they take damage but still stay in place after being hitted if isn't damage enough, that they teleport away, but you got the idea
Shulkers are little weird bald goblins living in over complicated chests, i think they have an excuse to not to move.

Back