• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but he'd probably go for BFR anyway as indicated in his fights with DD and Zod (plus i believe in terms of non striking Strength Supes is FAR higher then Boros with a class Z rating to Boros Class Superhuman)

im sorry my money on boros he displayed planet surface destorying feats to planet feats but extreamly wanked is star level im sorry boros takes this ver of super boiz cheeks away

Except for the part where Superman can harrness Surface Wiping energy WITHOUT going suicidal... But okay.

Screamingcereal said:
im sorry my money on boros he displayed planet surface destorying feats to planet feats but extreamly wanked is star level im sorry boros takes this ver of super boiz cheeks away
....Boros isn't Star Level???

Unless he used all of his energy on the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon and left himself vulnerable to be beaten into bloody paste?

Nah, Superman wins because he's always as strong as he needs to be. And he's powered by the sun, which is itself Solar System level.

Hellbeast1 said:
Plus i believe in terms of non striking Strength Supes is FAR higher then Boros with a Class Z rating to Boros Class SuperHuman
When has Lifting Strength ever mattered in a fight?

When something in the match involves grabbing the opponent.

As DMUA said when the fight begins to involve grabbing or wrestling of some sort Lifting Strength comes into play. Secondly if your referring to Supes getting punched into Space By Boros it dosen't really matter since he can fly right on back to the fight, if you refer to the opposite then Boros gets BFR'd and either flies down before he can experience the vacuum of space or enters the vacuum and dies as he has no evidence for surviving in a vacuum.

Actually, I should probably point this out now, but we should have passed the grace Period for inconclusive for awhile now.

Theblack6host96 said:
Screamingcereal said:
....Boros isn't Star Level???
he is when wanked or other words high balled to the highest hes just planet level at best

God damn, never see a close fight, not sure who could triumph though, as each characters hold several advantages.

Lord Boros has greater Destructive Power, superior Healing and more Combat Experience.

Superman has more Versatily, better Flying and greater Stamina.

Attack Potency: About Even

Powers and Abilities: Boros wins in this category. He has High-Mid Regenerationn vs Superman's Mid-Low Regenerationn. Boros also has Heat Resistance. Superman has ice manipulation.

Durability: About Even

Speed: Equalized?

Stamina: Boros has the advantage

Range: Boros also has this major advantage, though he probably wouldn't use it while in character.

Intelligence: It's not very clear who has the advantage here.

Weaknesses don't really factor in since Boros wouldn't know about Superman's weakness to the Red Sun, Kryptonite, or Divine/Magic Attacks. Boros' overconfidence doesn't really matter since both opponents are about equal anyways.

My vote goes to Boros for the following reasons: Boros' Durability and Heat Resistance would render heat vision useless against him. Boros also has superior stamina, so he would eventually wear Superman down and kill him.

Stefano4444 said:
Lord Boros has greater Destructive Power
Heh.... I'm sounding like a broken record, but let me say it, ONE MORE TIME!

Superman can access Surface wiping power without going suicidal, while Boros has to use all of his energy.

I saw the movie. That doesn't kill Boros. Boros has been completely splattered. AKA he didn't even have a neck to snap when he was in pieces. That does nothing to someone with Regen as good as Boros.

I sense great sarcasm within Teens statement

What are talkin' about? I'm totally serious. Plus, people always bitch about how Superman is too OP when he is in fact one of the least OP characters in fiction.

TeenAngel101 said:
What are talkin' about? I'm totally serious. Plus, people always bitch about how Superman is too OP when he is in fact one of the least OP characters in fiction.
Every one complains about him being "as strong as he needs to be" and though that is true it dose not just apply to him but to every character in fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back