• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Superman (2-7-0) (GRACE)

Released Boros vs DCAU Superman

Both are 5-C. (Boros scales above 330.7 Exatons of TNT, Superman scales to 294.82441540000002078 Exatons, not sure if he scales directly to that, higher, or lower.)
Speed Equal.
Superman is bloodlusted.
Both have no prior knowledge, if necessary it can be given.
Victory Conditions: Death, Incapacitation/KO.
Starting Range: 100 meters.
Fight Location: Lord Boros' Ship, over Metropolis.

If you think this is an unfair match, and if there's anything I can do to make it better, please do let me know.

Boros: 2 (@LeSupremeKing1, @FinePoint )|Superman: 7 (@Vizer04, @Popted2, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Teezar, @Peppersalt43, @Knifeman29, @Planck69 )
76ef5afbc1477aa740e61498df2f83f5.png
46e17578b71adeebe327e516d65c1f9e.png

Last edited:
I'll list what I believe to be their respective advantages:

Boros: Slightly higher AP, Great regeneration (High-mid), Better range with his energy blasts which could prove to be very dangerous for Superman who has no heat resistance on his profile, Heat resistance (Should at least help with heat vision, I'm not sure how hot that gets.) Higher LS? (I'm not sure how the "unknown" works here, but Superman's previous key is Class M, and Boros is superior to that with Class G.)

Superman: Better flight that should help him avoid Boros' energy blasts and control the range how he wants it, Better senses, Likely smarter and potentially more skilled?, Better stamina, Freeze breath which Boros has no resistance to, Supes has decent regen as well (Mid-low), not as good as Boros but it should help him stay in the fight along with his generally better stamina.

I could be missing things but that's what I've got right now.

The difference between their APs is nonexistent, but Boros has a slight advantage. Don't know what to make of the fight.
Boros has a pretty solid AP advantage. The value he scale above comes from Orochi, who Saitama thought nothing of but was impressed by Boros

Can Boros go into meteoric burst?
For now I'd say no, however if you think it should be allowed do say so.
Oh riiiiight, Boros has High-Mid. Can Superman outlast his stamina?
I think so, Boros doesn't have much showing to go for him at all but, in his brief appearance, he hasn't been shown to be able to fight for extended periods of time. His regen uses his energy as well.
Supes' stamina is higher just via profile glances, it says he was capable of fighting for hours on end and withstood multiple blows that knocked Wonder Woman out.

The AP difference is irrelevant and Superman has better stamina. He just has to wait a little for Boros to run out of energy since his regeneration uses a lot of his energy.

None of his abilities are capable of instantly ending the fight in any capacity and his AP advantage isn't that overwhelming anyway. And why would his durability scale higher anyway? There's nothing indicating that on the profile as far as I'm aware.

Anyway, put me down for Superman.

None of his abilities are capable of instantly ending the fight in any capacity and his AP advantage isn't that overwhelming anyway. And why would his durability scale higher anyway? There's nothing indicating that on the profile as far as I'm aware.

Anyway, put me down for Superman.
Doesn't need to be instant, just needs to beat him up for 5 minutes. And for the durability part, I was just assuming what the OP said about where they scale was true.
(Boros scales above 330.7 Exatons of TNT, Superman scales to 294.82441540000002078 Exatons, not sure if he scales directly to that, higher, or lower.)

Personally I think thats advantage enough on top of the fact he should have access to much stronger forms, on top of the fact he has martial arts.
So yeah with all of that we can expect a beatdown in Boros's favor.

But even if the above was not the case, nothing really stops him from melting superman.

Why are we assuming that this fight goes all the way until Boros runs out of stamina?
He ran out so quick because Saitama was practically liquifying him with every attack, and he didn't even really run out of stamina until he used his ultimate move which he said used all his energy.
Boros does have an AP advantage, and also a very severe skill advantage.

I don't see Superman beating Boros bad enough in the actual fight portion to get him to the point he needs to regen that much anyways, so my vote is for Boros.

Superman has also battled wonder woman who is a master hand to hand expert combatant.
Plus stamina Matters actually seeing how boros on profile is just above average and superman is high so the battle won't be long especially as the AP different is very little infact.

Superman has also battled wonder woman who is a master hand to hand expert combatant.
Plus stamina Matters actually seeing how boros on profile is just above average and superman is high so the battle won't be long especially as the AP different is very little infact.
Boros doesn't need high stamina. I think he just melts him.
And even if the AP difference isn't very high initially, he'd just transform, then overpower.

Back