• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quang

Endless? Not at all. A lot? Yes. If you produced more heat than would be needed to melt off the surface of the planet, you could hurt Superman with it. You just need A LOT of heat. Not at the level of melting a spaceship.

But that is still only at High 6-A. That's where Boros got his rating in the first place, alongside Saitama's Serious Punch. Granted the CSRC is around 10 times baseline, but Superman should be above baseline as well.

Idk though, that attack lasted kinda long, and even traveled halfway across the earth. Really just depends if Superman can survive it for long.

Isn't Boros only Multi-Continental with a total suicide attack? Base to Base, Superman would be much stronger, and reducing Boros to bloody bits with each punch. If Boros uses the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, Superman could probably manage to negate it with full power heat vision, and although he would be quite tired, Boros would be completely out of energy, rendered unable to regenerate just like in his fight with Saitama.

CSRC isn't a suicide attack. Saitama just slammed it back into his face and hit him with the shockwave of Serious Punch. It does drain a lot of energy, but Boros is probably still solidly in High 6-A with normal attacks, even if the hits are only like 1/10th of his full power.

"I'll use all of my energy, and blow you off the surface of the planet"

Seems like a last resort if I've ever seen one, he explicitly states he's using all of his energy for one final attack.

DMUA said:
"I'll use all of my energy, and blow you off the surface of the planet"
Seems like a last resort if I've ever seen one, he explicitly states he's using all of his energy for one final attack.
Losing his energy, doesnt drain his stats. He just wont be able to force regen anymore.

Well, I don't mean he'll drop a tier, I mean he'll run out of stamina and be unable to fight.

There is no evidence for that. The one time it was used, he went full suicide.

He used an energy blast earlier that fight. Plus, he charged the other one.

And why do you say suicide? He doesnt die after using it.

Clearly, being left shrivelled up like a prune afterwards is in no way not suicidal.

And, okay, maybe, but still, he's only going to be able to match Superman's strength with the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon.

CSRC used his energy; Saitama's attack left him in a dying state. That said he is basically out of the fight if all his energy is gone.

And with someone that doesn't have to go full blast to wield Surface Wiping power, Superman still has a big edge.

Actually yeah, I forgot it's super in character for Supes to BFR.

Revoting Superman for Homu's reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back