• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D5d9f814c6d3e1d4f86ed873aae305b2 tumblr o0nfywRMQW1uxe4abo2 500
SMMOSDCEU
Both High 6-A

• Superma: 7 (Theglassman12, Bluetrekking, Gargoyle One, Homu Sweet Homu, DMUA, Hellbeast1, Theblack6host96)
  • Lord Boros: 7 (AquaWaifu, RapidMotorcycle19, Noahkaismith, Quangotjokes, Nico-v11, Aceraspire, Therefir, TeenAngel101)
  • Inconclusive: 3 (Dante Demon Killah, LordGriffin1000, Poinciana1971)

Superman.

He's got an excellent versatility and skill advantage as well as being a bit higher into High 6A then Boros

Umm, Boros is at least high 6-A, how is superman higher than that? Anyways, Superman should take this via better regen, better flight, as well as boros being exhausted by meteoric burst.

By virtue of having a literal calc that puts him at 50 Pettatons higher.

He's only "At least" because he's possibly 5B, which is completely unquantifiable and unusable in verses scenarios.

Because boros' regen wears him out the more he uses it, as opposed to Superman where he can regen from The Sun iirc.

what....no. Im going to assume on my knowledge of Supes that he probbly has mid-low, at BEST Im assuming mid. Just because it doesnt tire him out doesnt mean shit unles we KNOW what type of regen he has. not tiring from activating regen wont mean shit if you cant even regen lost limbs.

That sounds like crap fight wise. So its not better considering it seems to be bout low-mid since he isnt decaptitated.

Well, Boros was literally reduced to confetti in the anime and managed to regenerate almost instantly, fighting a 5-B character, FAR stronger than Superman

Even if his Regenerationn wear, it is worth remembering that it will only wear him out if he suffers great damage, lose an arm or something will not be great thing, Boros even fight without an arm for what I am reminded

And Superman did not regenerate from his skeleton, we only saw him quite hurt and "thinner", but not to the point of being only the skeleton left

The only thing I see of Superman being very effective is the Heat Vision, which is based on light according to his profile, and The Roaring Canon can be effective, I do not remember an attack from Superman in area able to rebate it, he even uses shockwaves, but not so great in scope as Saitama Serious Punch

Inconclusive for now

actually it pretty much was instant given his part didnt have time to even start falling from out of the air.

Any "normal" being. Logically anyone sufficiently powerful can reduce a normal being to dust. Vaporizing a human can be done with only are Building level power.

Honestly that statement was hilarious. "I can do something anyone above 8-C that uses energy can do!"

Yeah really impressive there big boy.

I doubt he can vaporize an entity on his level.

But how do you know it's due to his attack poentcy? seems more likely to be the heat, considering it was melting the ship on contact.

Which is very much durable.

I'm not saying Boris is weak. But vaporizing someone with heat is 8-C. The High Templar did it to several human-sized monsters and is at 8-C for it. Vaporizing someone with physical force would actually be harder, considering that Force would disperse more quickly than heat across a body.

Assaltwaffle said:
I'm not saying Boris is weak. But vaporizing someone with heat is 8-C. The High Templar did it to several human-sized monsters and is at 8-C for it. Vaporizing someone with physical force would actually be harder, considering that Force would disperse more quickly than heat across a body.
There's different levelps to heat though, does this version of Superman have heat resistance?

It doesn't matter. Heat uses energy. In order for the heat to hurt Superman, it would need to be able to put off High 6-A levels of energy.

Everything can give an energy result. Fire, punching, explosions, gravity; all of it can be used to find an energy result. A character doesn't need Heat Resistance to survive a heat-based attack at or below their level. Heat Resistance comes into play when a character who is weaker or on the same level of a heat attack takes one. If they are on the same level, the Heat Resistance will cause it to do less than normal to them. If they are below the level of the attack, it depends on the level of resistance. A 8-C with heat resistance isn't tanking a heat attack capable of vaporizing an ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back