• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the sequence where he was hitting Saitama all over the place, theres one instance where he swings him around while in mid-air and the chases after him after he threw him.

Quangotjokes said:
Boros would come back. He's home planet is of the harshest conditions. A few seconds in space isnt a problem.
Him surving=/=Him being able to fly back to earth.

I don't think the fight will be going to space. Boros wouldn't let himself be thrown there and Superman probably wouldn't think that would beat Boros. If Superman thinks he's fighting someone of equal power to him then sending said opponent to space doesn't seem worth it.

Boros got some good regenration, while Superman has... Ok regenration. Boros however suffers from his Burst Mode and Superman can get that sun to give him a boost and Freeze Breath might help.

It will mostly come down to a slug feast so I'm not sure, so I'll go Inconclusive for now.

Nico-v11 said:
I don't think the fight will be going to space. Boros wouldn't let himself be thrown there and Superman probably wouldn't think that would beat Boros. If Superman thinks he's fighting someone of equal power to him then sending said opponent to space doesn't seem worth it.
The literal first thing he did against Zod AND Doomsday is send them into space, there's no reason at all he wouldn't.

Him surving=/=Him being able to fly back to earth.
He can levitate, and can use his kenetic energy for flight.

Yes, levitating off gravity, and sense there's no gravity in space, the point is moot.

XD

Anyway if Superman does indeed take this fight to space then he'd win. If not then he'll lose. That's how I see this

Gargoyle One said:
Because he can't.

He can levitate.
The movements he does in the fight are impossible for anyone unable to fly. He makes sharp corners and curves in mid-air with no land to adjust his path on. I will probably make a CRT about this.

It was, the reason was that Superman takes the fight to space and wins by BFR however since Boros can fly he won't be BFR'd.

So unless there's another reason that people voted for Superman then yes it was debunked (I could of course have missed something but I'm pretty sure that's how it went).

The nature of being in space isn't enough to kill him physically although he would have to hold his breath. If anything now he can just go back the planet since he has flight.

You have proof he can survive in space?

And no, you can't hold your breath in space, your lungs are expanding once you're out there....

Well Saitama held his breath......

Anyway like I said if he can survive multicontinental destruction then I'm pretty sure he can survive in space.

And that shows that Saitama can survive in space, since Saitama isn't Boros, that means nothing.

A durability feat and having your air siphoned out are two different things, especially since that ignores durability.

Alright fine. If Boros knows that going to space is his weakness then wouldn't he avoid that at all costs? It's not easy at all to force someone anywhere much less space especially when both opponents are close in strength.

Also Superman would likely assume that Boros can survive in space and won't make that a priority.

It's a lot harder especially when Boros can fly to avoid going to space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back