• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros' scaling chain revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has progressive growth, so…
theres one Audiobook where two saitama’s fought, the one who was 1 day older ONE SHOTTED the other one.
You are also exaggerating when using this argument, it is not possible to know if the machine itself managed to replicate all of Saitama's strength, in addition his growth is linear and not exponential.

Saitama literally wanted to go home, she doesn0t consider Tatsumaki a threat. Released Boros damaged Saitama (to a minimum extent) and Meteoric Burst is "almost a real fight". Meanwhile, there is a narrator statement that Saitama is "Effortlessly Unharmed" against Tatsumaki.
saitama claimed RECENTLY to barely remember any of the enemies he had fought in the past…
and you’re talking as if saitama wasnt bored at Boros aswell LOL, this is pretty funny.

At least, Saitama himself admitted that she was strong because she was, and not just because he was felling bad for her.

Last edited:
Bro everyone is being stupid rn
stop talking about blast, stop talking about God, stop talking about the statement
it was literally mistranslated, there’s nothing to be argued about it, so I suggest that you all just be silent and wait patiently for the changes to be applied.

You are also exaggerating when using this argument, it is not possible to know if the machine itself managed to replicate all of Saitama's strength, in addition his growth is linear and not exponential.
nop, his growth is not linear. Depending on his feeling his growth rate increases ALOTz

Bro everyone is being stupid rn
stop talking about blast, stop talking about God, stop talking about the statement
it was literally mistranslated, there’s nothing to be argued about it, so I suggest that you all just be silent and wait patiently for the changes to be applied.
suck me ziller

Yes I know that, but Saitama didn't have any surge of feelings from the time we saw him on screen, that is, there was just a linear growth...
even if he gets 1% stronger each day, this is enough to one shot his version from season 1. Considering that 2-3 months has passed already

@ZillertheBucko with boros being downgraded i think you should plan something to do with CSRC, i wouldnt interfere in anyway.

ofc, if you dont mind to be capped at the 11exatons bullshit

That means Saitama's durability is above Tatsumaki's AP by a so high margen he doesn't even notice her attacks. So, unless you want to argue Boros' AP is near Saitama's durability (4-A), that won't pass here.

Saitama didn't even know telekinesis was affecting him (because he couldn't see and TK is remote), but he knew Boros was attacking him.

Source? Because that's not accepted in the wiki. And Boros is nowhere near Garou's tier (hell, even in the thread regarding consistence of Saitama's punches, it's argued that Garou would scale to Boros, not otherwise).

Doesn't killing ≠ Doing little damage. Hell, he posteriously threw a punch that completely destroyed Garou's shell.

Retconed out so doesn't matter

What does that even matter here? Using context, you could argue Saitama was holding back specifically so Boros had his dream fight

To make the minimal damage to the enviroment. There is no proof he did the same with neither Orochi nor EOW

it still is a serious move.

Headcanon.

Why did I bring this up? Because Saitama used a serious punch against beings weaker than Garou, meaning that "Saitama was casual to Garou but serious against Boros" argument -which has been rejected countless time in the past- means nothing

Here we go again. Saitama didn't go serious against Garou until He copied his serious punch, even after he matched his CNP, Saitama still was casual.

Remember, CNP nearly killed Boros

Any of them would make you scale into AP. And considering Saitama's insides are as strong as his outsides and it couldn't even be damaged by pressure points attacks, it'd make Boros 4-A. So outlier

Hell, even if you assume Boros damaged Saitama in his 2nd form with a normal punch, why didn't his Meteoric Burst cause any notable damage into Saitama if it is the greatest boost of power? Again, damage is either a Boros' dialogue, or hyperbole

Yet Released damaged him but Meteoric Burst didn't even cause him to get a little amount of damage. If a punch of Released caused him to get damage (it'd be 4-A), then a charged attack would make him get damaged too. And a normal punch of Meteoric Burst is stronger than a charged attack of Released. Yet Saitama didn't get any damage

Seems you only take the dialogue you want. That was Saitama previous to seeing Tatsumaki's full power, and was because he lost motivation

At the end, Saitama told Tatsumaki he couldn't contend her and that she trained well. If that's not acknowledge, then "You're strong" isn't too

By the same way he didn't care about Garou despite the latter countered his CNP: Saitama being delusional, something introducted after Boros' arc.

The same happened with Boros, yet you're claiming that Boros' damage is real

As if there wasn't many times where Saitama knocked down his opponents...

As if it was the first time Saitama punches a human...

Yes, you need, if you're using something to back up your claim. You can't say "But SC scales above Tatsumaki's full power" when it's not accepted.

Not her full power, though. Accepted in the same CRT that removed SC scaling to Tatsumaki

Oh, well, you used something accepted

The difference is: God didn't give its hand to none of them, but to Garou and Tatsumaki

Ok, so "in the universe" refers to beings outside humanity. Good you accepted that, the same happens with Boros

So, the same happens to Boros. So, the only reason Boros scaling to Tatsumaki was accepted is invalid. Good you accepted that
Unfortunately I probably won't be able to respond till Sunday, and I don't think the CRT will still be going by then, but I'll make sure to address all of that because it's blatantly false.

@ImposingTiger right now be like:
IMG-3457.jpg

From someone who said that Boros damaged Saitama, i couldnt expect much of you anyway
Any counterarguments to that claim? Because I can also make this personal, and say that I don't expect much of you because of you worshipping Tatsumaki daily and overwhelmingly. So yeah, try to stick to the arguments, please.

Any counterarguments to that claim? Because I can also make this personal, and say that I don't expect much of you because of you worshipping Tatsumaki daily and overwhelmingly. So yeah, try to stick to the arguments, please.
What counterargument? Boros didnt do shit to Saitama and this is it. Theres nothing to discuss here, high 6-a vs 4-a.

At least tatsumaki has scans and statements of her tk affecting his body, interaction is affecting aswell.

What counterargument? Boros didnt do shit to Saitama and this is it. Theres nothing to discuss here, high 6-a vs 4-a.

At least tatsumaki has scans and statements of her tk affecting his body, interaction is affecting aswell.
Ok now you’re just crossing a line
image0.jpg

Don’t even start with the muscle twitch when Boros literally made Saitama go wide eye and serious

even if he gets 1% stronger each day, this is enough to one shot his version from season 1. Considering that 2-3 months has passed already
That 1% is purely your guess, this is linear growth, the increase could be any random value, you can't really be sure...

ok lets stop this xD
it’ll get too hard for people to follow the entire thread.

for now, ill start counting votes (ill just take a nap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back