• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros— Geryuganshoop claim on page.

Hi, JUST joined this site, this is my first post. On Attack Potency on Lord Boros' page, it says "Geryuganshoop stated that he could wipe out the earth's population in ten days".

there is no source or citation for this, and I have read the entire manga and I have NEVER heard or read this claim. Is this headcanon and should be removed? I would love to see the citations for it.

It comes from the webcomic Q&A section. While I can't link it atm, I do have another interview that says the same

• þü¢Õ«│ Òâ¼ÒâÖÒâ½Òü»þ½£ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒé▓Òâ¬ÒâÑÒé¼Òâ│ÒéÀÒâÑÒâùÒü½ÒéêÒéïÒü¿ÒÇî Òâ¼ÒâÖÒâ½ þ½£Òü¬ÒéôÒüªÒééÒéôÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒéêÒÇé10µùÑÒééÒüéÒéîÒü░Õ£░þÉâÕà¿Õ£ƒÒéƵø┤Õ£░Òü½Õç║µØÑÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇìÒü¿Òü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé
  • Although the disaster level is a dragon , according to Geryuganshoop, "It is not a level dragon, it will be possible to vacate the whole earth in 10 days."

Should this not have a citation on Boros' page? Regardless, the statement does not make logical sense, as Geryuganshoop does not even know the battle power of the S class heroes or even their existence.

It should probably have a citation thinking about it. Anyways it's more for supporting evidence for a higher rating than anything. If we were using it to justify something like 6-C Boros I would agree that it wouldn't be good enough for that.

To be honest I don't think Geryuganshoop knows Boros' true power. After all, Boros has never exerted himself with the dark matter thieves until Saitama.

Also, I'm pretty sure Gery saw Tornado's High 6-C feat. So it may still be legit either way.

I'm pretty tired rn so this may be wrong, but I think that happened later in the battle, around the time when Geryuganshoop was occupied with Saitama, which was why a random fodder was the one who fired the bullets.

There'd also be the problem of Geryuganshoop calling himself the greatest psychic in the universe, but that might be anime-only.

Geryuganshoop's statement of being the "greatest psychic in the universe!" means nothing, as literally every monster in the series has boasted about being the strongest and then get quickly shut down by Saitama, Garou or the occasional S class hero.

geryuganshoop's statement about Boros being able to wipe out the earth in ten days should be disregarded, as Geryuganshoop does not know the battle power of Earth. There are some S class heroes that would be capable of blitzing him and Melzargard at the same time, like Tatsumaki or Bang going all out. Atomic Samurai could also do it.

Geryuganshoop was the greatest Psychic in the universe (that he knew of). He's traveled all over the universe and probably bested dozens of fellow espers during that time to gain his title. Melzargard is over 100 years old so he should be around the same age too.

Obviously we the readers can infer that the title rightfully belongs to Tatsumaki but he didn't know about her.

Geryuganshoop was dead by the time Tatsumaki did her bullet redirecting feat.

I don't see what him calling himself the greatest psychic has to do with Boros though.

Also his statement wasn't anime only.

https://prnt.sc/qtxcsw

I agree with the OP about the statement on Boros though.

Has a citation been added to the page yet, or should we remove the statement instead?

Currently we use the statement to justify a "possibly higher" rating. Considering its not even a likely or a hard higher rating, I think we can keep up.

But if everyone else doesn't feel good with using it, then I don't mind it being removed.

Tetsucabrah said:
I don't see what him calling himself the greatest psychic has to do with Boros though.
It shows that Geryu's statements are unreliable due to boasting.

Anyway I personally think the statement doesn't hold water, but it doesn't really affect much whether it's there or not, so I'm not too bothered.

Back