• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes secondary characters revision

Wile.E Coyote

He has a ton of abilities with his arsenal and a few one time abilities on his own like minor plot manipulation,water manipulation,duplication,flight,teleportation,invisibility,immortality type 2,telekinesis,earth manipulation,speed amplification,transmutation,magneism,size enhacment/reduction,homming attack,laser beam,elasticity,fire/ice manipulation,explosion manipulation,air manipulation,gravity manipulation,preganitio or Preparation ,high-mid Regenerationn,can decide,a ray that can transform the victim into a monster and another one that can undo those effects,skilled painter(do I really need to explain myself on this one),smoke manipulation,plant manipulation.His physicality should be comperable to the other characters of the verse since he catched off guardand knocked onconcioausssMarvin the Martian,a bit slower in speed on his own than B.B since avoided for a bita laser simularto this calculation,mftl- travel speedwith devices since he wentto a planet outside our galaxy.

The Road Runner

He is missing a few abilities like resurrection,data manipulation,transmutation,preganition,phasing,resistance to badluck,BFR,information manipulation turn fiction into realitymuptiple times,smoke manipulation,after he leaves a cloud od smoke around wile it takes his form and says meep meep.I think he should also have Physics Manipulation and B.B gravity manipulation and telekinesis should be replaced with physics manipulation too.His physicality should be comperable to the other character too.Base Daffy isn't faster than The Road Runner but his alter ego/superman parody Superior Duck,who probably should be faster than normaly.I say he should be at least FTL likely much faster because how much faster he's to Wile.

Yosemite Sam

He is missing a few abilities like duplication,magnetism,size manipulation,homming attack and lifemanipulation,can talk while reduced to his muostache and ash and regenerates from it,mid-high Regenerationn,vehicular mastery,because he is an expirienced pilotand tank diver.He has driven a tank in an other comic book issue and pirlotted a battle plane in WWII cartoon,

Fourth Wall Hax

Yosemite Sam threatens th audience

Marvin refrences the audience,but his robots don't get it

Wile and Road runner completly destroyed the 4th wall

Wile easily broke it on his owBoth reversed and stopped time(or time travelled)Cuts everthing around road runner leaving him unable to moveGrabs him as a piece of paper,throws him in a microwave magazine to cook himBut somehow...Still fails

both of them should have durablity neagtion because of this and acausality since wile was unaffected by cutting and changing previos pages of the comic book they were in.

Speaking of Looney Tunes, shouldn't the Coyote have been downgraded to High 4-C a long time ago? I think it was decided that creating a constellation wasn't actually 4-A.

The abilities are ok, but the other remains just as FTL. Superior Duck did not increased his stats unlike Super Bugs.

technicly super bugs speed was scaled by daffy's other super man parodyexpect a few other abilities daffy didn't get stronger expect liting strength.

What was better for Wile Preganition or Preparation?

How good is Sam's Regenerationn?

And may their pages be opened?

Read through the Coyote powers. Most of them should be fine except for Smoke Manipulation as long as long as the page notes them as being extremely limited and only with specialized gear.

The speed feat is a no-go though. He didn't react to the laser as it was being beamed towards earth, he reacted to it well after it hit its destination.

Also, didn't Bugs say in an episode that he can't run as fast as the Road Runner without some type of ACME vitamins that increases his speed? Bugs is FTL normally, so we could scale. I can try to find the episode where he says that if you guys want.

I was curious of one feat.I have a long time without watching the bugs bunny and road runner movie.In the end there was played the clip were wile was turnend into a star cluster and then the camera returns to bugs,he was talking and looking at the night sky and then we see 2 star clusters that take the form of road runner and wile e coyote chasing him with a bow and arrows.Would that upgrade bugs or road runner?

Should the looney tunes have resistant to radiaton,because they have been in outer space and have been exposed near stars and black holes multiple times without any protection (a bit out of topic majin buu should have it too).Sam should be large star level creating alongside marvin a constellation representing their battle

Space-time manipulation with breaking the 4th wall for Wile and what tier should he be?

I'd wish for a Taz profile. According to the PS1 Game Bugs and Taz Busters, Taz and Bugs are comparable to eachother, but it's better to gauge the cartoon feats about him first and i'm not aware if there is an actual episode where they fought with eachother.

I think not here, it seems Daffy stomped him here. There was one occassion where Daffy was scared of him, maybe he was amped or it was a random episode where scaling did not matter.

Yes, but it's to check if they have enough consistent feats to scale to Bugs or Daffy, if not they could all scale to lower feats.

Back