• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Hobbes is bloodlusted
Wile E. Coyotes equipment is restricted
Hobbes has his optional equipment
SBA for everything else

22x28 Print - Calvin and Hobbes Water Splash Poster | Calvin and hobbes  wallpaper, Calvin and hobbes tattoo, Calvin and hobbes
Wile E. Coyote (Character) - Comic Vine

Unsuccessful Hunter: (koopa3144)
Scales to 194308.780513 Joules

Successful Hunter: (JustANormalLemon)
Upscales from 126162.321244 Joules

Incon:

Last edited:
well, luckly toon force can be a weakness too, making powers inconsistent and evenmaking characters still be defeated whith a punch when they should just regenerate from It or the punch sink on their skull and bounce out, so I don't think It's a stomp

That's the entire point of toon force lol
Good point, but Hobbes still can’t kill or incapacitate in the guy who can regenerate from ashes in a few minutes at most and continue chasing a bird after getting burned, squished, vaporized, etc. You can’t be arguing this isn’t a stomp.

A massive stomp, a CATASTROPHIC stomp, AN APOCALYPTIC STOMP.
To be fair wild has a his weakness listed as: his toon force often backfires on him. So this kinda seems like a less potent version of Mr. Burns’ toon force/plus I doubt he would take a stuffed animal too seriously

Also Hobbes has toon force too so he’s not exactly treading in new waters here. Along with the pretty decent speed advantage.

Good point, but Hobbes still can’t kill or incapacitate in the guy who can regenerate from ashes in a few minutes at most and continue chasing a bird after getting burned, squished, vaporized, etc. You can’t be arguing this isn’t a stomp.
Why can’t he incap him?

Don't think It's needed, Wally has been incapacitated before and I can see his toon force making Wile get in the same sitation as Calvin in the Hobbes calculated feat

Let's not mention that we actually normaly don't see the time frame Wile takes to go back to his hunt after beingh turned into ash, burned, trasmutated etc so there is a good chance It takes more them 1 hour for that, we only know that is most likely in the same day

Don't think It's needed, Wally has been incapacitated before and I can see his toon force making Wile get in the same sitation as Calvin in the Hobbes calculated feat

Let's not mention that we actually normaly don't see the time frame Wile takes to go back to his hunt after beingh turned into ash, burned, trasmutated etc so there is a good chance It takes more them 1 hour for that, we only know that is most likely in the same day
Yeah I was kinda worried anyway that with a 3 times speed advantage for both Calvin and Hobbes probably means Wile will get blitzed

To be fair wild has a his weakness listed as: his toon force often backfires on him. So this kinda seems like a less potent version of Mr. Burns’ toon force/plus I doubt he would take a stuffed animal too seriously

Also Hobbes has toon force too so he’s not exactly treading in new waters here. Along with the pretty decent speed advantage.
I mean Wile E's toon force is much more potent and he can kinda keep with the Roadrunner who is much faster than him.
Wally has been incapacitated before and I can see his toon force making Wile get in the same sitation as Calvin in the Hobbes calculated feat

I mean toons usually come back from death almost instantly and I don't think Hobbes can even reduce Wile E to a state of needing to regen his body.

I mean toons usually come back from death almost instantly and I don't think Hobbes can even reduce Wile E to a state of needing to regen his body.
Not willy most of the time, also again, inconsistence is the most devastating aspect of toon force, especially when You are someone that the toonforce is against him self, we see Wile Toon force stop working in the worst times like when he wants to enter a fake tunel painting and he don't, not to mention Regen is dependant of the user stamina, they can get tired enough to faint or be K.Oed still

Toon force is normaly a power similar to reactive evolution, It become more active and dangerous the stronger the foe they are fighting is

I'm talking about just knocking him out not killing him, given hobbes' speed, giant range advantage and upscaling from his ap value especially with the bat it seems possible to me

Not willy most of the time, also again, inconsistence is the most devastating aspect of toon force, especially when You are someone that the toonforce is against him self, we see Wile Toon force stop working in the worst times like when he wants to enter a fake tunel painting and he don't
I'd argue that is more so his opponent's toon force countering his own than his own toon force not working.
not to mention Regen is dependant of the user stamina, they can get tired enough to faint or be K.Oed still
All toons have a very high sense of pain tolerance and can endure large amounts of damage. Wile E himself has shown this on numerous occasions so I don't think knocking him is gonna be easy.

I don't see how Hobbes is gonna get around Wile E just freezing him with the icicle maker or amping his speed to Roadruner levels with Muscle Vitamins.

All toons have a very high sense of pain tolerance and can endure large amounts of damage. Wile E himself has shown this on numerous occasions so I don't think knocking him is gonna be easy.
Hobbes is pretty much immune to pain honestly so they both are gonna have some trouble

Only 9-A and 8-B equipment are restricted which are both just via his explosives so he still should have access to his other equipment via Hammerspace.
In that case i'll restrict his equipment because with flight, ice manip, stat amp and invisibility this totally becomes a stomp

Toon's can bypass other Toon's resistance to pain for the sake of a joke.
I guess but lets not pretend Wile E.'s toon force isn't super self destructive. Plus Hobbes is bloodlusted so the pain is going impede him slightly less than it normally might

Also just want to point out that Hobbes would upscale an INSANE amount from Calvins feat.

cZORvOO.png

I'd argue that is more so his opponent's toon force countering his own than his own toon force not working.
Not really, At best is roadrunner supernatural luck but Wile does have backstabing toon force anyway, like when he uses "instant tornado" and It just go to him
Pain tolerance don't really make harder to K.O sinse K.O is about the brain hitting the skull not pain
I mean technically all of his stuff should be standard equipment via Hammerspace like Bugs and Yakko but Wile E's profile is honestly kind of bad rn.
Nah, he need to buy most of his stuff from acme first, he don't walk with all of that most of the time

Anyway, still voting hobbes thanks to skill and wile having unrealiable toon force that makes his powers harder to actually help him, especially if It's funny like... IDK... Beingh sukerpunched by a tiger?
Also just want to point out that Hobbes would upscale an INSANE amount from Calvins feat.

cZORvOO.png
Wasn't Hobbes who did the feat of shoving Calcing into the ground?

Wasn't Hobbes who did the feat of shoving Calcing into the ground?
Yes but that was when they were 9-C+ Although every single 9-B calc for Hobbes is generally super casual
Anyway, still voting hobbes thanks to skill and wile having unrealiable toon force that makes his powers harder to actually help him, especially if It's funny like... IDK... Beingh sukerpunched by a tiger?
Also counted

To sum up my thoughts, while I do think Hobbes would probably win in a direct hand-to-hand fight due to his speed advantage, Wile E can RW/Plot manip the scene to something advantageous to him such as creating distancing between them to allow him to create a plan to beat Hobbes. Hobbes also doesn't resist any of the Toon Physiology stuff like mind manip, Broadway Force, getting fooled by a disguise via perception manip, getting put in a bottomless pit, getting halted in place by TK or by Paralysis, getting EE'd with a poke, exedra. So I think I'ma vote Wile E for now.
Pain tolerance don't really make harder to K.O sinse K.O is about the brain hitting the skull not pain
Toons have Instinctive Action and don't need their brain to be active to function.

Anyways, this is my last post for tonight I'ma go pass out now.

To sum up my thoughts, while I do think Hobbes would probably win in a direct hand-to-hand fight due to his speed advantage, Wile E can RW/Plot manip the scene to something advantageous to him such as creating distancing between them to allow him to create a plan to beat Hobbes. Hobbes also doesn't resist any of the Toon Physiology stuff like mind manip, Broadway Force, getting fooled by a disguise via perception manip, getting put in a bottomless pit, getting halted in place by TK or by Paralysis, getting EE'd with a poke, exedra. So I think I'ma vote Wile E for now.
counted

Hobbes also doesn't resist any of the Toon Physiology stuff like mind manip, Broadway Force, getting fooled by a disguise via perception manip, getting put in a bottomless pit, getting halted in place by TK or by Paralysis, getting EE'd with a poke, exedra. So I think I'ma vote Wile E for now.
He actually would resist Mind Manip via his inorganic physiology "...and is also unaffected by many common forms of Mind Manipulation, since they neither have an organic brain to be manipulated nor have a non-physical consciousness." As for Broadway Force yeah fair enough but how often does he use that in character? Disguise definitely wouldn’t work since Hobbes would probably just see through it via his insane sense of smell. Where does it say Wile E. has TK or Paralysis? EE could be a problem but again how often does he use that in character?

I know you said your going to bed I don't expect a response immediately obviously just leaving this here for now

Wile never used It, having a power don't mean It will be used and again, It's toon force dependent that makes It unrealiable when fighting someone that don't have that big of powers/toon force,

second not: watched some clips of Wile to try to find one of him getting K.Oed and actually remenberd how much resiliant he is, but will still vote Hobbes for a single reason

Wile is really useless without preparation and equipament, Wile beingh constantly beaten up by a stuffed tiger is a amzing gag that feats him and I can see him getting destroyed so much that he eventually call the end of the episode BFR him self from the plot to stop beingh beaten up by skill alone

Hobbes just feat too perfectly into the type of oponent that naturaly makes Wile toon force go against himselfand even trough cartoons (looney toons) do have all thouse habilities they aren't active all the times and will activate and deactivate at will for the gag, with some cartoons beingh able to more consstently control their own toon force, Wile has the bad luck of being one of the cartoons who can't controll It that much(also, wile 100% should have supernatural bad luck)

Back