• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hobbes just feat too perfectly into the type of oponent that naturaly makes Wile toon force go against himselfand even trough cartoons (looney toons) do have all thouse habilities they aren't active all the times and will activate and deactivate at will for the gag, with some cartoons beingh able to more consstently control their own toon force, Wile has the bad luck of being one of the cartoons who can't controll It that much(also, wile 100% should have supernatural bad luck)
Hobbes is also probably going to gloat alot while doing it. Which will make it more entertaining and thus make the negative toon force even worse.

Furthermore he constantly walks stuff like this off which would generally put Wile E. out of commission or at the very least injure him alot

And according to this Hobbes is fully capable of grappling with Wile E
Nice feat, need to be aproved first trough
Hobbes is also probably going to gloat alot while doing it. Which will make it more entertaining and thus make the negative toon force even worse.

Furthermore he constantly walks stuff like this off which would generally put Wile E. out of commission or at the very least injure him alot
That makig a hole with Your shape feat can be 9-A, this probable should be calced, also almost sure You can get even higher speed feat with "movig so fast You cath on fire"

Considering It's straight up a hole in the ground and there is no "mouintains" of dirt around we can say It's pulverization(I guess) or at least violent fragmentation makig Hobbes or wall lwvel+ or 9-A

Let's also remenber that Hobbes has large size type 0 and It wasn't a wall was straight up the groundnd the hole is deep so the feat is probable much higher

Considering It's straight up a hole in the ground and there is no "mouintains" of dirt around we can say It's pulverization(I guess) or at least violent fragmentation makig Hobbes or wall lwvel+ or 9-A

Let's also remenber that Hobbes has large size type 0 and It wasn't a wall was straight up the groundnd the hole is deep so the feat is probable much higher
Well if this turns out to be good then she-hulk vs Hobbes incoming.

But I'll hold off on the CRT until the boulder calc was accepted

Well if this turns out to be good then she-hulk vs Hobbes incoming.

But I'll hold off on the CRT until the boulder calc was accepted
Still probable would need to be calced sinse hobbes isn't as big as a human and would be a big low ball comparig him to one, also the ground is soil not stone so the feat may actually be lower them I trough, any way, Ican tey to calc later... If I have time

Wile E.'s not a particularly good user of a lot of the bigger forms of Toon Force, but due to being an instructor at ACME Loonversity, he should have access to a lot of things in Low Tier. He teaches toon force, essentially. Also, the "toon force works against him", is just kind of a myth. It's never explicitly stated and a lot of his backfiring is brought upon by the Roadrunner's supernatural luck or his own general incompetence.

That being said, Wile E's account kind of sucks rn and shouldn't be used for debates. It'll be down for revision when I can actually get a reliable team to help me make a revision.

Wile E.'s not a particularly good user of a lot of the bigger forms of Toon Force, but due to being an instructor at ACME Loonversity, he should have access to a lot of things in Low Tier. He teaches toon force, essentially. Also, the "toon force works against him", is just kind of a myth. It's never explicitly stated and a lot of his backfiring is brought upon by the Roadrunner's supernatural luck or his own general incompetence.

That being said, Wile E's account kind of sucks rn and shouldn't be used for debates. It'll be down for revision when I can actually get a reliable team to help me make a revision.
He still has bad luck when facing buggy's and on that movie about the monkey idol

Almost sure there is exemples of him having bad luck against characters with no supernatural good luck
I'm sorry, did you go through every single Looney Tunes cartoon? Did you have to go through the excruciating task of going through every single one at least twice just so you could understand every single applicational function of toon force? I don't think you do. So why don't you go back to Undertale and assume things about verses you actually know.

I'm sorry, did you go through every single Looney Tunes cartoon? Did you have to go through the excruciating task of going through every single one at least twice just so you could understand every single applicational function of toon force? I don't think you do. So why don't you go back to Undertale and assume things about verses you actually know.
Thanks for the unecessary rudness, any way

Ye, I said something that just can't be used sinse I didn't actually gave source, but we do have moments like the intant tornado that backfires before Roadrunner even interact or get close to It

I can agree that I lack more info to keep argumenting about this

Just recomend You to low the rudness when ralking to other next time

Thanks for the unecessary rudness, any way

Ye, I said something that just can't be used sinse I didn't actually gave source, but we do have moments like the intant tornado that backfires before Roadrunner even interact or get close to It

I can agree that I lack more info to keep argumenting about this

Just recomend You to low the rudness when ralking to other next time
It doesn't matter if the Roadrunner is near it or interacts with it. As long as it is an attack directed at the Roadrunner, it will most likely fail.

I apologize for the rudeness. I am under a lot of stress managing and arguing for a verse that I am just barely managing with pretty much every admin opposing it. So excuse me if I am just a little on edge.

well, luckly toon force can be a weakness too, making powers inconsistent and evenmaking characters still be defeated whith a punch when they should just regenerate from It or the punch sink on their skull and bounce out, so I don't think It's a stomp
@ShionAH tried to add that to the page, but then he/she/they (have to be inclusive) realized that they can’t add that without a CRT.
See, honestly, that's the weirdest thing about Looney Tunes and its toon force. Something the wiki doesn't entirely understand is while the wiki treats the stuff we list on the characters' profiles and the physiology page as the law, Looney Tunes always treated the abilities of the toons as a guideline. I recall a buzzard in one cartoon dying, being shown as a stereotypical angel with a harp, but I forget which cartoon that came from. I'm surprised the wiki has yet to make a Note in the verse regarding the whole guideline thing.

See, honestly, that's the weirdest thing about Looney Tunes and its toon force. Something the wiki doesn't entirely understand is while the wiki treats the stuff we list on the characters' profiles and the physiology page as the law, Looney Tunes always treated the abilities of the toons as a guideline. I recall a buzzard in one cartoon dying, being shown as a stereotypical angel with a harp, but I forget which cartoon that came from. I'm surprised the wiki has yet to make a Note in the verse regarding the whole guideline thing.
This. How a toon deals with death can vary, but it's basically a form of Subjective Reality according to a guidebook and multiple instances shown in ACME Looniversity (something I'm planning on adding in the next revision). Whatever a toon thinks will happen to them when faced with punishment will happen. They could die and become a ghost, they could become ash and reform, or they could just tank it. Looniness is basically a UES and it allows toons to be superhuman and harm each other.

I apologize for the rudeness. I am under a lot of stress managing and arguing for a verse that I am just barely managing with pretty much every admin opposing it. So excuse me if I am just a little on edge
It's okay, I understand

Also, thanks to the explanation You 2, seens to be easier to undertand how toon force work in Looney toons now

So should this be closed now?

I guess it was kinda going to be a stomp anyways since Hobbes apparently has a 9-A calc

I agree with what @DimeUhDozen said earlier in the thread about Wile E's profile being bad kind and that shouldn't be used for debates until it gets revised.

Back