• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looks like a space monke wants to have a bad time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone ignoring the telekinesis moving your hand is much faster than taking a device out and pressing it. I also saw in the clip he waited at the last second to press the button so?
And sans tends to fool around according to these people during his fight in the game, and it seems like none of his abilities are even actually thought-based to begin with, meaning he's getting time frozen instantly.

And sans tends to fool around according to these people during his fight in the game,
Yeah but its SBA so he wont do it he will how he is like in the genocide when he WANTED to win
and it seems like none of his abilities are even actually thought-based to begin with,
It doesn’t make sense?! He isnt moving his hand or doing anything! He just does it if thats not thought based Idk what is
meaning he's getting time frozen instantly.
Button press≠Instant

Yeah but its SBA so he wont do it he will how he is like in the genocide when he WANTED to win
Both are clearly in character lol, and I don't really understand what you're talking about because Sans doesn't even have a "genocide route" key on his profile, so you're bringing that out of nowhere basically.
It doesn’t make sense?! He isnt moving his hand or doing anything! He just does it if thats not thought based Idk what is

Button press≠Instant
Like I said before, BB's timestop disables movement, and Sans still needs time to do all that.

Both are clearly in character lol, and I don't really understand what you're talking about because Sans doesn't even have a "genocide route" key on his profile, so you're bringing that out of nowhere basically.
The only time sans fough is genocide route so I don’t see how we can debate about sans when he is normal since he never fough
Like I said before, BB's timestop disables movement, and Sans still needs time to do all that.
Yeah thats what timestop does? Sans will just kill or do all of that before he presses the button since one of them is a swing of his hand and others just happen without sans doing anything if you guys dont wanna believe they are thought based.

The only time sans fough is genocide route so I don’t see how we can debate about sans when he is normal since he never fough
Prove it then. Because when I searched up videos of his boss fight on YouTube, he isn't exclusive to genocide fights.
Yeah thats what timestop does? Sans will just kill or do all of that before he presses the button since one of them is a swing of his hand and others just happen without sans doing anything if you guys dont wanna believe they are thought based.
That's exactly what I'm talking about, he still needs time to swing his arm, and BB just instantly freezes time before Sans could aim his hand at him.

How does this device work? Does it stop time across time, literally stop time like the enemy can’t think or do anything or does it have a range

Prove it then. Because when I searched up videos of his boss fight on YouTube, he isn't exclusive to genocide fights.
What? He only fights in genocide ending and starts with his strongest attack
That's exactly what I'm talking about, he still needs time to swing his arm, and BB just instantly freezes time before Sans could aim his hand at him.
BB presses the button but sans just swings his arm its pretty close but isn’t hand swing faster? Sans can also like I said teleport BB with his thought based (?) teleportation

What? He only fights in genocide ending and starts with his strongest attack
Ah never-mind, I've must've gotten mixed up, he does only fight in the genocide route when you're still able to spare him at the end, but he still seems to fool around in character from the looks of it.
BB presses the button but sans just swings his arm its pretty close but isn’t hand swing faster? Sans can also like I said teleport BB with his thought based (?) teleportation
Pressing something is faster than swinging your arm.

Ah never-mind, I've must've gotten mixed up, he does only fight in the genocide route when you're still able to spare him at the end, but he still seems to fool around in character from the looks of it.
Spare him? What I am confused, he doesn’t fool around he literally slams you down and uses his strongest attack the second battle starts?
Pressing something is faster than swinging your arm.
Try it. Swinging your arm is extremely fast and it will work, also like I said does it stop time literally all of time or does it just paralyze you?

I vote sans Idk how BB wins when sans has so many options that kill BB before he does anything

Spare him? What I am confused, he doesn’t fool around he literally slams you down and uses his strongest attack the second battle starts?
He literally toys with you in the boss fight.
Try it. Swinging your arm is extremely fast and it will work, also like I said does it stop time literally all of time or does it just paralyze you?
And also, his time-stop completely stops time entirely, it doesn't just paralyze. And considering how BB's device doesn't have a stated range, Time Stop is assumed to have universal range according to it's page.

His intelligence section literally also points out his laziness, and I really doubt he'd expect much from a monkey with sheer silliness
Thats in the pacifist route where he does not care about winning so by SBA he will be like in the genocide route

Theres no othee option except for fanon I will sleep but this is a mismatch
It's not really a mismatch when both of them still has effective advantages against each other. Sans still has wincons but It's unlikely due to BB's habit of spamming timestop before he could do anything.

It's not really a mismatch when both of them still has effective advantages against each other
The only way monkey winning is if he presses the button instantly if he does that IC which i dont he even does then he stomps since according to you guys sans cant react to it. If monkey spends eveb 1 second not pressing it sans just beats his ass

I'm gonna quickly note that even under SBA Sans probably won't take the fight as serious as he did in genocide. Here he just wants to win and in genocide he has to win.

I'm gonna quickly note that even under SBA Sans probably won't take the fight as serious as he did in genocide. Here he just wants to win and in genocide he has to win.
But sans has no other fights? How can we know what he will do in a wanting situation

Its a stomp. He presses the button and wins sans has no way of winning unless he is bloodlusted or smth

Its a stomp. He presses the button and wins sans has no way of winning unless he is bloodlusted or smth
Dude no, it's not really a stomp, it's just decisive victory, there's a difference behind this. Sans just needs to find the right time to one-shot him, and BB's physicals aren't just gonna vaporize him, but instead just put him into submission. You're only saying it's a stomp just cause Sans is losing.

Dude no, it's not really a stomp, it's just decisive victory, there's a difference behind this. Sans just needs to find the right time to one-shot him, and BB's physicals aren't just gonna vaporize him, but instead just put him into
It is because sans either dies by time stop before he can do anything or he kills BB before he does anything if bloodlusted
You're only saying it's a stomp just cause Sans is losing.
That is just yikes. Try to not take these stuff personal its just a hobby man

It is because sans either dies by time stop before he can do anything or he kills BB before he does anything if bloodlusted
And I've literally said both of them are in-character like a million times, and now hearing the rest of the arguments in the thread, it's clear that Sans is not bloodlusted by default due to SBA

And I've literally said both of them are in-character like a million times, and now hearing the rest of the arguments in the thread, it's clear that Sans is not bloodlusted by default due to SBA
I am not saying sans is bloodlusted? Did you even read it correctly. I am saying this a million times if both are IC Monkey will just timestop and win if sans is bloodlusted he just kills the monkey the moment the match starts so its a stomp either way.

👁️... Wtf

How the f?

From the profiles the only thing that sans could do to counter timestop is via information analysis and his intelligence

But unlikely as the monkey is above average and has better speed feats, voting the monkey
Counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back